Weeks 17 & 18

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 17

Day 1:

 

Moving back into the public space after last week was rough especially given how we spent our time within the private room. But this time Doyoung and I determined we'd finally tell the others what's going on between us. Doyoung calls a house meeting the afternoon of day 1 and everyone takes a seat awaiting for what we brought them here to say.

I clear my throat, "I know Mirae and Taeyong both know already and well actually everyone probably knows by now..." I sigh loudly. "Doyoung and I are more than friends."

Chaesol yells out, "Whoop! Whoop!"

Doyoung smiles softly, "During week 8 we became more than friends so that is why Inhwa was so upset when Yeori stole a date with me."

"But anyway, we didn't want to hide it any longer." I sheepishly smile as Doyoung tugs me into his side.

"I'm happy for you!" Chaesol cheers to which Mirae and Eunah both clap along with her. Taeyong sends me a small smile and Yuta sends us a thumbs up.

 

Day 6:

 

I awoke early in the morning on day 6 of this week due to cramps and an uncomfortable feeling between my legs. When I reach the bathroom I find that I have for some reason started my period earlier than usual or so I thought. I stopped bleeding after that so I wore a pad in the case it pulls a surpise on me and comes back. I crawl back into bed exhausted after the entire week. We had a competition yesterday which Johnny had lost and it was determined that he'd be leaving this week. Even though that's been the biggest event of this week I still felt tired.

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: DoHwa have made it another week! I'm so happy!

dohwadohwadohwa: Three more weeks to go~

MinMin: I can't believe this season is almost over already!

Production: "Our fan favorite couple sat down with everyone this week to confirm what everyone already knew due to week 15, that they were in fact together together. Everything went smoothly this week and unfortunately Johnny was sent packing this week. Three more weeks remain before this season of Love Island comes to an end!"

[Couples + Eliminated: Week 17]

Nakamoto Yuta Shin Mirae Kim Doyoung Lee Inhwa Lee Taeyong Hwang Chaesol Johnny Seo Lee Eunah

 

Week 18

Day 7:

The following scenes are not seen by viewers

I was supposed to be doing a confessional right now but my mind was anywhere but on the game right now. My hands join nervously together. Should I ask them for one?

Production: “So you’ve made it to Week 18. Looking back now at week 1 did you ever think you’d be here today.”

My lips quiver, “No I never in a million years thought I’d be here.”

Production: “Can you-?”

“I’m sorry but…” My knee bobs up and down nervously. “Is there any way one of you could provide me with a pregnancy test?”

The woman’s eyes widen whipping her head towards the director behind her. She glances back at me, “When was your last period?”

I knew it was during week 14, around 2 weeks before mine and Doyoung’s time spent in the private room during week 16. I bite my lip, “Week 14. So around four weeks ago. I'm two days late”

The director mumbles something to her and my leg bounces even harder. The lady turns back to me, “We actually have some for the chance that this happens. Give us a few minutes.”

“Will this end up in the episode?” I bite my lip.

“I don't think so. I don't think they want news like that effecting the voting." She shakes her head. Oh thank god. I was nervous as hell about my parents finding out about this through a tv show. I'm not too sure they are going to be happy about it.

Someone comes up behind her and slips a package into her hand and my heart races. She turns to face me once again and notices the fear in my eyes. She bends down before me placing the test into my hands before resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Would you like for me to go with you to the restroom?" She speaks softly and I nod. She smiles before helping me up and directing me to a production bathroom. Once inside she directs me to a stall and I'm left alone inside.

I breathe in and then out as I stare down at the test. What would my parents think if this test were to come back positive? What would Doyoung think? Would this ruin our relationship? I mean a baby is a lot and we are so early on in our relationship. If he were to want to end things over this I would, of course, be heartbroken but then I'd also be leaving this game in worse shape than when I arrived.

I needed to admit it to myself, I was in love with Doyoung. More so than I was with anyone that was before him. I felt more vulnerable than ever right now.

I swallow thickly opening the package up and following the directions with shaky hands. Once I'm done I bring the test outside of the stall resting it atop a paper towel on the counter.

"You okay?" The lady asks.

I lean back against the wall as she sets a timer for me on her phone. "I guess it'll depend on the result."

She hums eyes peering at me through the mirror, "Would you like for me to send for Doyoung?"

I quickly shake my head, "No. Not yet, at least."

She purses her lips. "You don't have to go through this alone, you know?" She once again places her hand on my shoulder. "Judging from what I've seen he really cares for you, so don't be worrying over unnecessary things."

"Thanks for the encouraging words." I mumble glancing towards her. "What's your name?"

"Hana." She turns to face me. "I'm sorry, I didn't realized I hadn't introduced myself yet. I tend to think the players don't care much to get to know us production members."

I turn fully to face her. "You've been nothing but nice to me since day 1, so how could I not care to get to know you." I chuckle. "Honestly, when I see it's you in the confessional room I always feel comfortable because it's like speaking to a old friend with you."

She grins wide, "That means a lot to me. I feel like I've connected with a lot of you this season but your story felt close to home with me. My husband cheated on me with my cousin." She sheepishly admits. "It was years ago now and I'm over it and have a new boyfriend now so don't feel bad for me. But your story really hits home for me."

"Wow, that's amazing. I know how hard it is as first to put yourself back out there. This game taught me that you should definitely try to." I nod opening my mouth to continue but her alarm goes off silencing me. Anxiety once again rolls up my spine as I glance down at the test.

There it was, a + sign, where the result should be. Even after her talk it hits me like a ton of bricks.

"I'll inform the head production member, so we can get a doctor here for you. In the meantime, would you like me to send for Doyoung?" She once again asks and this time I slowly nod. I couldn't hide this from him.

"Alright, follow me for now into a more comfortable space."

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: Inhwa has been in the diary room for a good portion of the day. Most of the islanders have noticed her absence but of course, Doyoung has really noticed her absence.

dohwadohwadohwa: I'm super worried! This isn't a good sign! Last season someone we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter