Week 19

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 19

Day 1:

 

I wake up with a headache and my eyes hurt due to the crying I did last night. I slip out of bed before Doyoung and head into the kitchen where Mirae and Chaesol are.

"Inhwa, you're up." Mirae says watching me nervously.

I smile. "Yeah."

"We were worried about you yesterday when you didn't return. I was so happy to see you in your bed this morning." Chaesol notes.

I grab a glass filling it with water before sipping on it. "I well," I glance towards the camera before turning back to the two girls.

 

--feeds cut so the following conversation is not seen by viewers--

 

"I found out something yesterday, which is why I was gone so long." I take a deep breath but honestly these two girls were the least nervewracking people to tell the news to. "I'm pregnant."

Mirae's eyes widen and Chaesol snorts suddenly smiling wide. "What?" Mirae gasps out.

"Oh my gosh, Inhwa!" Chaesol nudges me. "You and Doyoung had ?"

Mirae slaps the counter. "Details Inhwa! When, how was it, and how come we didn't know about this?"

I sheepishly scratch at the back of my neck. "Yeah we had a couple of times during week 16 in our private room. It was great, he's really attentive and actually listens to my likes but anyway..." I trail off getting embarrassed. "I didn't tell anyone because well I am embarrassed enough the viewers know it happened."

I sigh, "There wasn't any protection provided for us and it all happened on a whim so we did it without it. Which is how we got to yesterday."

Chaesol snorts, "Who knew you two Conservative Sally's would get it on on television."

"Shut up!" I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter