Week 15

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 15

Day 1:

"Hello and welcome to week 15. It is time for another challenge. Each person will be playing for themselves with the goal being unknown until the end of the challenge." Production announces.

"Before you there are squares filled with the numbers 1 through 5. Each of you will write down a number 1 through 5 and hand it over to production to start the round."

My eyes search the 5 numbers before deciding on number 2. I hand over my written number before sighing waiting for everyone else to do so.

"If I call your name please move to the square matching the number said." Production announces. "Mirae, square 2. Johnny, square 5. Doyoung, square 1."

They pause as those three move to their squares before they drag another out. "Yeori, square 3. Yuta, square 2."

I was so confused what the purpose of this challenge was.

"Chaesol, Inhwa, and Taeyong you all chose 2. Please write down another number and submit it to production."

I didn't understand what I should be aiming for? I write down 4 since it was still empty before handing it off to production.

"Taeyong, square 4. Inhwa, square 4." Production says before pulling the last paper. "Chaesol, you chose 4. Please choose either 1 or 3."

Chaesol glances between the squares containing Doyoung and Yeori before moving in the direction of Doyoung's square. "I choose 1."

The production member claps their hands. "Take a look at the person next to you, this is your partner for week 15."

I awkwardly glance at Taeyong. Oh. He chuckles, "Well this was not was I was expecting."

"Me either." I murmur discreetly glancing down at Doyoung and Chaesol's square. This week I could've been with him again but maybe it was for the best that our break continued another week.

"What if you don't have a partner?" Yeori suddenly asks.

The guy from production sheepishly sighs, "This was an elimination challenge and unfortunately since you don't have a partner you have been eliminated from the game."

Yeori scoffs, "Are you serious?"

 

Night 3:

 

"I thought I'd find you out here." Taeyong mumbles sliding the door shut before sitting next to me at the pool.

I smile at him before letting my eyes focus on the ripples in the water my feet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter