Weeks 11 & 12

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 11

Day 1:

 

"Islanders, welcome to week 11!" Production announces the morning of day 1 on week 11 which draws us all out of the bedrooms into the main living room. "This week a new twist unlocks inside the villa." Fear creeps up my spine at their words. A twist? What did this mean? "Week 11 unlocks the twist: Steal A Date."

Everyone shares confused looks before production chuckles. "Essentially from this week forward just because you are coupled up doesn't guarantee you'll be with them at the end of the week. Some of you may have gotten relaxed with you are with currently and are too afraid to venture out to get other people. Maybe you'll find that you like someone else more? Steal a date starts this week and will be in play until finale."

"For example: Let's say Mirae wants to try dating Doyoung." Production starts out and my stomach sinks at the example. "Just because Doyoung is coupled up with Inhwa it means nothing. Doyoung must still go on this date with Mirae. Now here's the real kicker, Doyoung, if he does find that he likes Mirae more than Inhwa, can choose to leave Inhwa for Mirae. Or Doyoung may find that he quite enjoys his current partner Inhwa much more than Mirae which would result in him rejecting Mirae."

I did not feel good about this at all.

"So, in short, just because you steal a date it doesn't guarantee you are safe from eliminations at the end of the week. You can still be rejected after the stolen date. Once you steal a date you may not steal again, so choose wisely!"

With that production leaves us to our thoughts. This was really scary, I couldn't help but become anxiety ridden at the mere thought of someone stealing a date with Doyoung and what if the person who steals said date ends up being Mirae, Chaesol, or Eunah whom I feel decently close with. Maybe it was the trauma from my ex cheating on me with my best friend? I don't know, I just didn't feel good about it at all.

Doyoung finds me late into the night outside by the pool. "You okay?" He hums sitting down beside me.

"Yeah, just not sure how I feel about this stealing dates thing. It just doesn't feel right." I mumble to which he pats my thigh.

"Don't overthink it, this is going to be a smooth week for us both." He nudges me with his elbow. I smile softly towards him, taking his hand as he holds it for me to hold.

 

Night 3:

 

Doyoung was on top of me, my legs wrapped around his hips as our lips mold together. His hands were everywhere, my hips, pushing my legs further apart, grazing my s, into my air. It was so much and at the same time I wanted more. I think this was the most careless we've been yet but I couldn't help it. I wanted to be closer to him and I would do in any way I could. My hands roam up his back and rest on his neck as I grunt into his mouth as he finally takes my into his palm.

And his newfound bravery I decide to join him by sliding a hand under his shirt to feel the skin underneath and he sighs into my mouth which causes me to become more confident in my touches. But it's all cut short when movement from the bed next to us occurs. Doyoung freezes, his lips falling from mine as someone gets up from Taeyong and Mirae's bed. Whoever it is was heading to the bathroom and once they've left the room Doyoung rests his forehead on mine before pulling away to return to his side of the bed.

I whine to myself, dammit, this whole sneaking around this was beginning to annoy me. But then again, I was the one who asked us to do this. So I would have to live with the consequences.

Confessional [Taeyong & Mirae] (Mirae's POV for a short moment)

Production: "So...we’ve seen that you two have noticed the relationship change between Doyoung and Inhwa. What do you guys think?”

I laugh softly, “I think they are cute together!”   Taeyong nods firmly, “I agree but I was shocked by what the two of us happened to overhear this week.”   I nodd furiously. “Yes yes, I mean...I am even more shocked because I never thought they'd makeout like they were on TV."   “It was so hard to keep quiet during the entire thing but yeah, like Mirae said, it was kind of obvious what was happening due to the...sounds coming from their direction.” Taeyong glances at me awkwardly. The two of us weren’t really into each other any more. Not romantically at least so to hear a couple being intimate with one another right next to each other was pretty awkward. Must’ve been what Inhwa felt like for the first few weeks being next to me and Taeyong.   “I never imagined I would hear what I did coming from their side of the room. But I am not surprised that their relationship took a romantic turn, I’m happy for them.”   Taeyong glances back towards the camera, “Yeah they are both more on the shy side so I did not expect it at all but I guess they must really like each other.”   I nod firmly shrugging shamelessly, “It sounded hot.” I mean as much as they tried to be quiet, their bed wasn't quiet, their lips smacking together weren't either. It didn't help that it seemed to be starting to progress past making out as well. “And you know I don’t blame them for doing it. I think Taeyong and I have both noticed the thick going between the two of them and looks like it may get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter