Weeks 3 & 4

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 3

  Day 5:   I had become very comfortable around Doyoung. In fact I found myself around him more than Mirae and Taeyong now. We locked in that we were couple as soon as we could on Sunday and mainly stuck go each other because it was slightly awkward this week knowing someone would be unpaired. Everyone in the house was so likable that I honestly didn’t want anyone to go.   Most of the couples remained the same as they were from last aside from the few that desperately needed to couple up this week. I don’t know what happened between Ten and Eunah but yesterday Doyoung found out that Eunah had coupled up with Sicheng this week instead. Yuta found himself coupling up with Chaesol.   The only ones uncoupled on day 5 were Ten, Lucas, and Sooyoung. Ten sort of seemed resigned like I was week one. Lucas didn’t seem like the type to give up so easily. It almost felt as if Ten had given up? Maybe this wasn’t for him?   When Day 6 arrives and it becomes official that Ten will be going home this week I don’t know why I felt so bad.   “Don’t feel too bad, it’s not like he was in love with her. I’m pretty sure they were just together as friends.” Doyoung admits from his position on his pool chair. I lied in the one next to him and I swallow thickly. Just like we were just friends?   What happens when Doyoung decides he doesn’t need me anymore?  

Viewers Comments

dohwacouple: Inhwa seems worried. Wondering if she's worried her's and Doyoung's relationship won't last? moonstarsun: Yeah, I don't blame her. Romantically there's been no progress between them. doiehwaie: They are still in the stages of getting to know one another but you can tell the wheels have started to stir in their heads about their relationship.  

Confessional [Inhwa]

Production: “You seem down?”   I lower my eyes to my lap, “I just feel bad, I don’t know.”   Production: “For Ten?”   “Mm. Him and everyone who remains uncoupled in the following weeks. Everyone here is so nice.” I admit with a shrug.

Production: "As Week three rounds to an end we lose Ten who remains uncoupled. A lot of couples stay the same this week but it's the shocking recoupling between Dong Sicheng and Lee Eunah that ultimately sends Ten home. This recoupling shakes the house and some of our more stable couples are starting to question whether they'll be able to make it to the end together. Week three ends on a rather slow slump but that slump is about to end for in Week four our couples will be put to a test that may end up separating some of our beloved couples."

[Couples + Eliminated: Week 3]

Lee Taeyong Shin Mirae Johnny Seo Kang Hana Moon Taeil Ahn Yein Qian Kun Kim Moonhee Kim Doyoung Lee Inhwa Dong Sicheng Lee Eunah Jung Jaehyun Ahn Soojin Mark Lee Park Minjung Kim Jungwoo Kim Yeori Nakamoto Yuta Hwang Chaesol Lucas Wong Han Sooyoung Ten -  

Bonus Snippet:

[Home Interview 1 - Inhwa's family house]

 

"Hello everyone we are here with Inhwa's mother." A production member states before glancing at her mother. "What do you think of Inhwa coupling up with Kim Doyoung?"

She hums. " I think it's brillant. They both have thought up a great plan. All in all I'm just glad he convinced her to stay, it'll be good for her."

Week 4

Day 1:

 

I was nervous as hell this week. Why? Well this week was the first week we’d have to participate in a couple’s competition. I’m nervous because I don’t know what to expect.

Doyoung and I confirmed we were coupling up again this morning but even then I felt nervous because that didn't mean anything this week. Doyoung rests a hand on my shoulder as we walk outside to where the competition was being held.

“You good?” His eyes held worry in them.

I glance at him, “Just nervous.”

He smiles softly, “We’ll be alright.”

His calm demeanor calmed me down a little bit but I still couldn't help but feel n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter