Weeks 9 & 10

Love Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 9

Day 2:

When Doyoung and I returned to the common area we find out that last week three beds disappeared. I was luckily able to get my solo bed back but Mirae and Taeyong's bed was one that disappeared so they were forced to move rooms and ended up taking Doyoung's previous bed. Luckily for Doyoung he was still able to get a solo bed in that room anyway. Yeori was alone this week in her bed which was shocking. Mark and Minjung and Sicheng and Eunah remained in their beds from last week.

Mirae were in the kitchen on day 2 when we find out that Taeil and Yein have split from Yein herself. Apparently they got into it about losing the challenge to me and Doyoung and that made Yein rethink her feelings for him. Which made me feel bad but Mirae reassures me that it's not my fault. Taeil quickly couples up with Moonhee and they take Eunah's bed that she used before moving into Sicheng's bed.

Yein claims she's not giving up though and sets her eyes on Johnny and they share a bed but according to Chaesol Johnny has already made up his mind to couple up with Yeori though for some reason he's still sharing a bed with Yein for the moment. Chaesol's words seem correct though based off the sudden increase of sultry looks shared between Yeori and Johnny.

Yuta and Chaesol remained in their previous bed and before returning to her bed that night Chaesol tells me that she saw Johnny and Yeori kissing outside her bedroom.

It's midnight when Chaesol finally ends her rant about how ty the two are being towards Yein and I find myself sneaking quietly back outside. I slide open the sliding door and immediately Doyoung is sitting up from his spot on one of the patio chairs.

He smiles waving me over to which my heart somersaults into my stomach. I slowly close the door before jogging in his direction. He tugs me down into the chair with him and I lie in his arms stargazing for what feels like hours. Soon enough though we get tired and reluctantly head back inside.

But before I can reach for the sliding door he's tugging on my arm, lightly pushing me into the siding of the villa to press a few kisses to my lips that has me wanting to melt into the wall before he's rushing inside to leave me with my pounding heart.

We continue to sneak around like this for the remainder of the week and honestly the adrenaline rush it gave me was like no other. The way he'd surprise me with kisses made my heart almost stop each time. I wished for this to never end!

Viewers Comments

luluju: STOP WITH THE CUTE SNEAKY DATES! IT'S TOO CUTE! I CAN'T HANDLE THEM!

dohwadohwadohwa: 21 times. They've kissed 21 times since their first kiss. Yes, I'm keeping count!

dohwacouple: Well...it's only a matter of time before they get caught. Gotta enjoy this while I can!

MinMin: Realistically though...they are usually the only two up at the time they sneak around. So, I wouldn't be surprised if no one ever finds out!

doiehwaie: This is true!

loveloveisland11: It's week 9...I'm kinda worried for all the Week 1 couples! I mean next week marks the halfway mark and Taeil and Yein just broke up... Now there's only three couples that have been together since week 1: Taeyong and Mirae, Mark and Minjung, and Doyoung and Inhwa.

mitaeshinlee: Yeah, when was the last time Mirae and Taeyong kissed? Week 6? Idk how much longer they'll make it? I'm so nervous!

mirae&tae4ever: WELL DON'T JINX IT!

Production: "This week was pretty mellow for our viewers. It was pretty much obvious from early on in the week that Yein would be leaving the villa. And that she did. The changes in couples this week shocked a few viewers: Taeil and Moonhee got together as did Johnny and Yeori. Couples sticking together were: Doyoung and Inhwa, Taeyong and Mirae, Mark and Minjung, Sicheng and Eunah, and Yuta and Chaesol. Will we lose anymore week 1 couples next week? And will Doyoung and Inhwa get caught sneaking around?"

[Couples + Eliminated: Week 9]

Kim Doyoung Lee Inhwa Lee Taeyong Shin Mirae Mark Lee Park Minjung Nakamoto Yuta Hwang Chaesol Dong Sicheng Lee Eunah Moon Taeil Kim Moonhee Johnny Seo Kim Yeori - Ahn Yein

Week 10

Day 1:

 

"What the ?" I mutter out when I try and get into my bed night 1 of week 10. My bed wasn't empty like I was expecting it to be. Instead Johnny and Yeori were most definitely in my bed having . Sure I had heard the noises when I came in from movie night with Mirae and Chaesol but I had assumed they'd been in the bed she'd claimed as hers.

"Do you mind?" Yeori scoffs back through their groans.

Anger rushes through my body at the thought of not being able to sleep in my bed tonight and I sure as hell wasn't sleeping on hers. I'm sure round 1 of their was on it. I wasn't about to sleep in somebody elses bodily fluids. This was so ing frustrating.

It was even worse knowing that all other beds were taken as well.

I find myself stomping back down the hall into the kitchen where Mirae was finishing up some dishes. I had thought she went to bed already but seems she was still up.

"What are you doing back up?" She questions me her eyebrows furrowed as she sees t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter