Admiration

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before going to sleep, Sung Kyu takes a bath, enjoying the exquisite aroma of the fine soaps in the bathtub. And he can't help but think about the little time he has left in that house, because he has not declined the idea of ​​going to live elsewhere when his financial situation improves, especially since, it's too painful for him to be around Woo Hyun and not being able to do anything. It's better that he get used to the idea that he needs to get away and meet other people, because, perhaps then, he will be able to begin to forget him and his deep pain begins to mitigate.
Sighing, Sung Kyu comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a soft towel, puts on his pajamas, and climbs into the soft bed. Once again, the handsome face of the man he loves comes to mind, and it makes him draw a flirtatious smile when he imagines that he is lying next to him, breathing in his manly perfume and admiring his precious gaze.
Then his heart beats more insistently when he can his the voice of the man in the distance, and he realizes that his younger brother and Woo Hyun have also gone to sleep, but, the next thing he hears are noises and he can't stand that, so he gets out of bed and decides to go to the kitchen for something to drink.

Unexpectedly, he meets Myung Soo as he approaches the refrigerator and a curious conversation begins between the two.
"How you feel? Does your head still hurt?" Sung Kyu asks with genuine interest, although Myung Soo is puzzled for a few seconds. It was a lie that he felt bad when he decided to get up from the table before finishing he dinner.
"Not. I already feel better. Thanks for your concern,” he assures, taking an apple from the fruit bowl while he shows him a nice gesture.
"I'm glad," Sung Kyu replies before grabbing a tall bench to sit by the counter.
"You can not sleep?" The other young man asks, sitting down next to him. "Do you want me to make you some tea? That always helps me relax."
Nodding, Sung Kyu smiles at him, and Woo Hyun's younger brother takes that as an affirmative answer, so he stands up again and takes the kettle with hot water that was already on the stove to start filling two cups.
Sung Kyu watches him, and instantly tells himself that Myung Soo and Woo Hyun don't look much alike, despite being siblings, just like Sung Jong and he don't have similar traits either. Everyone he knows has always said the same thing and even some came to despise him for looking so much like his father. Sung Kyu has the same small eyes and sharp chin as his father, on the other hand, Sung Jong looks like his mother, since the first thing people notice in both are his huge dark eyes, and Sung Kyu can't help but feel a little envious, although he is infinitely grateful that he does not possess the irritable character of his mother, something that his younger brother has undoubtedly inherited.
"What are you thinking about?" Myung Soo asks suddenly, bringing him back to reality.
"Nothing special, just... nonsense," Sung Kyu snaps with a slight smile.
"I've thought a lot about Woo Hyun," Myung Soo confesses as he settles in the seat. Don't take me the wrong way, but I think his marriage to your brother was a bit hasty."
The young man listens to him, and wants to agree with him because he knows it to be true, however, he has told himself that he will suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter