Spell

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Decades ago, Woo Hyun's grandfather created big events in his company to help charity and, over the years, one of them was a huge success in fundraising and promotion for all participants, remaining among the most important events of the country: the fashion show.
Therefore, this day, everything has been impeccable in the warehouse. Those in charge of decoration and lighting made the place look like a real Milan catwalk. Many personalities from the entertainment industry and other very important businessmen are attending, all with the sole intention of enjoying the event and helping the cause.

Observing everything inside, Sung Kyu sighs, surprised at himself that he managed to do his job well, and even more that Woo Hyun feels so satisfied and ecstatic with what, according to him, will be the best of all editions. So, he could not be happier, especially since he has made one of the most famous models in all of Asia a part of the catwalk, and that detail has left everyone speechless.
"Woo Hyun, I want to introduce you to the model who will close the show," Sung Kyu says as he approaches him. Then a tall and attractive young man suddenly appears behind the assistant, who immediately extends his hand to Woo Hyun to greet him energetically.
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Nam, I'm Lee Sung Yeol. It's a pleasure to be able to participate in this fantastic event,” he lets her know, and Woo Hyun can't help but admire his majestic smile.
"The pleasure is mine. Thank you very much for supporting us, even though you are very busy."
"Sung Kyu called me, and of course I said yes."
"I really appreciate it," he mentions, before turning his face to Sung Kyu. "Please take care of the rest, I will finalize some details in my office. Nice to meet you Sung Yeol."
Woo Hyun bids farewell to the model with another handshake and then retreats, leaving Sung Kyu grinning from ear to ear.
The young man sighs under his breath and they both look at Woo Hyun's back until he loses himself among the people.
"He's very handsome," Sung Yeol murmurs into Sung Kyu's ear.
"Of course he is."
"You like him?"
And Kim shrugs before clearing his throat.
"Let's better talk about fashion show, okay?" He prompts him with his expression serious.
"I don't want to talk about fashion show; I want to talk about that hottie. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Sung Yeol asks flirtatiously as his bright smile grows bigger.
"Not. Woo Hyun has a husband, ”Sung Kyu says, killing the young man's illusions.
"What?"
"Woo Hyun is married."
"But, that can not be!"
"It's true. So, I'd appreciate it if you put your attention on someone else,” he declares, with a stern look.
Then Lee's lips curl into a funny pout as a hint of disappointment digs into his chest.
"Okay, but don't bother with me. Gosh, you're grumpier than you were in university."
"And you're still a hardened conqueror, aren't you?"
"Of course! That's how you met me. Have you already forgotten that with me you lost your ity?
"You know?" He interrupts. "I have other business to attend to. If you need anything, feel free to ask. And thanks again for being here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter