Lovers

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sighing deeply, Woo Hyun walks over to the table, pulls back the chair, and smiles a little anxiously at Sung Kyu as he sits down.
“Today's dinner looks delicious,” Kim mentions as he takes a piece of fish to put in his mouth. "Well, actually, everything your cook makes is delicious."
"If you want her to prepare your favorite meal for you, feel free to ask her," Nam suggests before unfolding his napkin.
"I have a lot of favorite foods, so that's going to be a problem," says Sung Kyu.
They both laugh like two great friends while Woo Hyun's food is served, and the man doesn't hesitate to appreciate, for a few more seconds, the singular expression of happiness and the funny gestures that his partner makes when he chews.
Suddenly, the harmonious scene is interrupted by an agitated Mrs. Kim who almost runs into the dining room disbelief and fear plastered on her face; even her skin de ella looks paler than usual.
"He has left!" she exclaims, leaving the two men completely taken back.
“Calm down, mom. What happens?" Sung Kyu asks in a low tone to try to reassure her, but to no avail.
"Sung Jong's gone! Your brother went after Myung Soo!"
And the woman breaks down in tears when Sung Kyu gets up from his seat to hug her as she starts to wobble, so he thinks she's going to pass out again.
"Oh, Woo Hyun, I'm so sorry," she says between sobs, and the man doesn't quite understand what's going on.
Woo Hyun also approaches the woman, helping Sung Kyu carry her to the couch to put her to bed, and asking the housekeeper to bring him some water.
Sung Kyu looks at his mother and fears for Woo Hyun's reaction; although at this point there is nothing more that can change.
"I knew it for a long time, and I never wanted to hide the truth," the woman tries to explain and Sung Kyu doesn't know whether to let her speak or try to stop her before Woo Hyun gets hurt. "I thought it was just Sung Jong's whim and he would soon forget about it."
"Mom...please..."
"No, Sun Kyu! Woo Hyun has to know."
"What do I have to know, Mrs. Kim?"
And Sung Kyu panics, but he also understands that nothing can stop Woo Hyun from finding out anymore.
"You should know that Sung Jong and Myung Soo... are lovers."
Woo Hyun listens to her, and for a moment he thinks it's a mistake. He is in shock, because he doesn't quite assimilate it, especially since he never perceived anything strange around the 'friendship' that Myung Soo and Sung Jong showed each other.
It's true that he could not deny that his husband was somewhat indifferent towards him lately, but he never imagined that it was because of what the youngest of the Kims felt for his brother. He can't even think about how or when it happened.
“He left this note under my door. It's for you," the woman says as she hands Woo Hyun a piece of paper.
Nam takes it without hesitation and immediately begins to read it, realizing that Sung Jong has abandoned him.

 

Woo Hyun:

I'm so sorry you have to find out like this that I want a divorce. I know it's a silly and cowardly way to ask you, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter