Cheated

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is something in Myung Soo's mind that yells at him that this is not correct; that voice tells him that he can't be doing that to his own brother. But, all his childhood he had been a self-sacrificing boy, subject to the strong rules of his father, doing what the man ordered without having the right to reply. However, he never believed that when he returned, fate would be waiting for him with the greatest test of his life.
     Could it go against his feelings, if it was for that very reason that he left that house so many years ago? There is no way to go back in time to avoid meeting Sung Jong. There is no way to prevent that strong feeling towards the handsome husband of his older brother from digging deeper and deeper into his heart. Therefore, Myung Soo has not the slightest intention to despise him.
     He doesn't think for a second refusing to get on the bed, despite the shame he feels towards himself for corresponding without measure to Sung Jong's overflowing desire. Because Myung Soo is also drowning inside in nothing but lust and passion. He could no longer bear to suppress his true feeling. He is much stronger than his reasoning; it's a violent appetite that he cannot control.
     So, Sung Jong ditches his light garments, and prompts Myung Soo to do the same. Because it doesn't matter if they are betraying Woo Hyun, you both know that if they don't, they would be betraying themselves.

 

 

Upon arriving at the warehouse, Woo Hyun and Sung Kyu are amazed at the countless number of flowers and gifts they have received as thanks for the splendid parade the day before. Although, it's Kim who rejoices even more at the encouraging words that some businessmen dedicate to him on several of the elegant cards, as well as the occasional invitation to have a coffee on the part of a couple of society ladies.
     "You seem to have become very popular," Nam mentions as he finishes reading one of the little ballots. Sung Kyu blushes and takes it from Woo Hyun's fingers to put it in the inside pocket of his jacket. The man raises an eyebrow and suddenly doesn't understand why he cares so much if Sung Kyu were to accept any of those invitations.
     "I feel a little embarrassed. This is the first time I have received so much attention."
     "I understand you, but this is understandable. You did a wonderful job organizing the event. Even modeling you did fantastic. Everyone might think that this is not the first time you have done it."
     Kim blushes even more and his ears start to heat up. It's almost impossible for him to believe that Woo Hyun says all those cute things about him. Because, only in his dreams, Nam fills him with compliments before daring to...
     "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you," Sung Kyu says, interrupting his impure thoughts. "Seriously, you don't know how much I appreciate it. I had already given up hope of finding a good job."
     "To tell the truth, I'm glad they didn't hire you sooner, because, you wouldn't be here,” he assures, curving his lips sympathetically. "Thank you for being here. You have helped me a lot. All this achievement is yours alone. You really deserve it."
     For a moment the office is silent. A peaceful moment that belongs only to the two of them and that Sung Kyu tries to make infinite, engraving in his memory the perfect face of the man he loves so much while Woo Hyun looks at him with admiration, with joy, with satisfaction, with all those feelings that flow from Sung Kyu through every pore of his body when he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter