Invisible

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sung Kyu arrives at the Nam mansion, he notices the commotion that an unknown boy has caused at the front door, although, far from being kicked out due to his disheveled appearance, all the employees welcome him with enthusiasm and affection. Sung Kyu approaches and takes a closer look at the young man. He is really handsome and deduces that he is kind as he gives his a cute smile when their eyes meet.
     "Hi. You must be Sung Jong,” the young man says, extending his hand in Kim's direction. Sung Kyu blinks and greets her by giving her a gentle squeeze.
     "Hi. And no, you are wrong. I'm Sung Kyu, Sung Jong's older brother."
     "Oh, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you, Sung Kyu. I'm Nam Myung Soo, Woo Hyun's younger brother.” Kim blinks in surprise.
     "I didn't know Woo Hyun had a brother."
     "Well, he doesn't talk much about me. I'm the black sheep of the family."
     And Myung Soo starts laughing, Sung Kyu looks at him curiously and notices his pair of cute dimples. Then he smiles, because Woo Hyun's brother seems very nice to him, and he thinks that maybe they can be good friends.
     "Myung Soo," Woo Hyun utters once he reaches the door. His eyes widen more and a beautiful smile curves his lips, approaching his brother in a couple of seconds and squeezing him in a loving hug. "I've missed you so much."
     "And I to you, Namu," the young man says, wrapping his arms around him tightly.
     The Nam brothers hold their affectionate hold for a few more seconds and then Woo Hyun pulls away, ruffling Myung Soo's dark hair.
     "Hey, I want to introduce you to my husband," the older man whispers happily, taking Sung Jong's hand, who remains behind him watching the affectionate scene. "This is Kim Sung Jong,” he says, letting young hold hands. "Sung Jong, this is my brother, Myung Soo."
     Sung Jong bows his head and smiles gracefully. Myung Soo doesn't take long to reciprocate. Sung Kyu frowns and immediately dismisses the strange gleam that glows in his brother's eyes. Perhaps he observed wrong.
     "Nice to meet you, Myung Soo."
     "The pleasure is mine."
     And Myung Soo shows him his charming smile while waving his hand gently.

 

   

     "I've made dinner tonight," Mrs. Kim mentions, flaunting her culinary skills, which aren't really that outstanding. Beside her, Sung Kyu laughs internally before taking a bite, and immediately takes another when he notices that it is good, finding it a bit strange and thinking that perhaps the fine ingredients they use in the mansion enhanced its flavor.
     "I didn't know that Woo Hyun has siblings," the woman says, trying to start a conversation; one that Sung Kyu knows very well where he is going when he feels her elbow hit his ribs.
     "He only has me really," Myung Soo clarifies.
     "Oh, yeah? Why didn't you come to the wedding then?"
     "Mom," Sung Kyu whispers, and the young man laughs.
     "Well, I've been traveling and couldn't make it on time, but I really tried."
     "Are you traveling?" The woman continues, interested.
     "Yes. All the time."
     "For your work?"
     "You could say yes."
     Then Sung Kyu's mother looks at him with much more interest, and suddenly she digs her heel into Sung Kyu's foot, who hides the pain with a smile.
     "And, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"
     Myung Soo laughs again and shakes his head.
     "No. I'm waiting for the one."
     The woman gasps in excitement, Sung Kyu can hear her. She thinks she can pair Woo Hyun's brother with him, of that he is sure; although, Sung Kyu is not at all interested, his heart belongs only to one man and he hopes it will be that way for a long time. Kim is not one of the people who falls in love as if it were cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter