Annoyance

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite Sung Kyu's hasty and convenient solution to his brother and Myung Soo, this morning in his office, he hasn't stopped thinking about the situation and how both guys dared to betray Woo Hyun.

In the past, Sung Jong used to spend hours on the phone talking to Woo Hyun, and there seemed to be nothing on his mind other than spending time with his adoring boyfriend, while he grew excited about marrying him. Even if his mother's interference was more than obvious in his short relationship.

Still, Sung Jong never cared about that. It could even be interpreted as something that he expected from the woman, and that is why Sung Kyu doesn't understand how, overnight, his love has disappeared to make room for intense feelings for Myung Soo.

Without really accepting it, Sung Kyu reproaches himself enormously for 'helping' in Woo Hyun's marriage, knowing that he will not bear to see him suffering for his brother and, a thousand times, he would rather have his own heart crushed in unimaginable ways than live forever with the relentless guilt of failure.

He still can't believe that things have been 'fixed' by speaking honestly to Myung Soo, and although Sung Jong is usually a real hardhead, Sung Kyu knows that everything will get better and that his brother will be the same cloying husband with Woo Hyun again. Since, the minor would never leave that fabulous life that has been achieved, and only hopes that both live sincerely, because he also knows that Sung Jong was telling the truth when he promised to marry Woo Hyun, and that is why it will not be very difficult for him to find the way again so that the two of them can be happy.

On the other hand, Sung Kyu has taken up the idea of ​​living somewhere else, since now he has a good job and even money to rent a nice house, and as long as he keeps his position in Woo Hyun's company he knows that everything will be fine and that maybe one day I might be able to try to start a new relationship.

This morning in particular, Woo Hyun has noticed Sung Kyu in the office very thoughtful, so he can't help but assume that the young man has remembered what happened in Japan last night. That's why his anxiety grows as the hours go by and Woo Hyun can't bring himself to call Sung Kyu when he needs him to help him with the project of the month.

Ever since that happened, he hasn't been able to concentrate at all. He has been so strange and so confused that he feels too nervous. Being close to Sung Kyu causes a wave of impatience that runs through his entire body, as if it was already a necessity to have him around to feel better; even looking at him makes him happy. Woo Hyun hasn't even realized how many times a day his eyes follow Sung Kyu, especially when he sees him in the hallways chatting with his other co-workers. He feels a burning sensation in the pit of his stomach and doesn't like the way Sung Kyu smiles at others.

Woo Hyun doesn't understand that he is jealous.

Jealousy that he has never experienced before, because with Sung Jong he never felt that way. Despite all the time they spent together and how flirtatious the younger was when a handsome man spoke to him. What Woo Hyun feels for Sung Kyu is so different. Never before has it been so difficult for him to breathe and keep his heart calm when he's close to him. The nerves that he feels hinder his way of speaking, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter