Condescending

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fashion show kicks off, with a nervous Sung Kyu behind the scenes dressed in one of the many exclusive outfits by a very famous designer, and hair and makeup worthy of a professional model. This is how he feels when Sung Yeol approaches him and praises him from head to toe, and when he notices the impression (and even arguably some envy) on the countenance of his little brother.
     But that delicious cake of jubilation that Sung Kyu is enjoying, in the end it is crowned with the most exquisite cherry: Woo Hyun's handsome face staring at him without blinking from the precise moment he steps onto the catwalk. For a second, it seems that Nam has forgotten what he does behind the podium, because his eyes scan him from head to toe, admiring his impressive change.
     With the resounding music and the insistent murmurs of those present, Woo Hyun forces himself to continue, introducing him to the entire audience, describing his fabulous clothing as he walks the illuminated platform. Again, Woo Hyun is speechless for a few seconds after that, even Sung Kyu has to make a gesture for him to continue as the emcee when he turns on himself to return.
     The man clears his throat and goes on to detail the fine outfit Sung Kyu is wearing, emphasizing how sophisticated he is and the delicate details of the garment. Everyone admires him with amazement and applauds with satisfaction when Sung Kyu finishes the walk, also leaving his mother totally surprised, since she is in the front row to support her youngest son. However, she has been greatly surprised to see that not only has Sung Jong walked, but her first-born has also done it, and if asked about it, she will honestly say that Sung Kyu was fantastic.
     An hour later, when the event ends and almost everyone has gone home, Sung Kyu meets up with Sung Yeol and the two pick up the interesting conversation to tell each other what they have been up to. Suddenly, interest in Woo Hyun arises again between Lee's talk and his friend can't help but answer some questions.
     "So, your younger brother is Woo Hyun's husband," the model states curiously.
     "it's right. How did you know?"
     "They are not very discreet; especially your brother, but what really intrigues me is his excessive flirtation with Myung Soo." Kim listens carefully, and his memory comes the curious image of Sung Jong being excessively kind to Myung Soo before he started the parade.
     "What are you talking about?" He asks, dismissing his assumptions, because, maybe it's just a misunderstanding.
     "Haven't you noticed? Sung Jong almost melts when Myung Soo approaches him, and let me tell you, he's reciprocated."
     "That can't be, Sung Yeol, my brother loves Woo Hyun, he would never flirt with someone else. Sung Jong would be unable to do something like that. It must be your imagination."
     "Kyu, I know very well what I'm talking about. I'm not saying this to make you angry, but because you are my friend. I'm sure something is going on between those two."
     "I can't believe you, Sung Yeol. My brother would never dare to betray Woo Hyun, ”he clarifies seriously and his friend sighs, no desire to continue arguing.
     "Okay, I won't talk to you about it any more, I just hope you won't be disappointed if I'm correct."

 

 

The next morning, as Woo Hyun takes a shower, he can't help but think about the resounding success of the show and how much they managed to raise for donations. Completely surpassing last year's event. However, something unexpected has caught his eye, and not only b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter