Goal

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's breakfast time and Sung Jong decides to go find his husband, so he goes to Woo Hyun's office hoping to find him there, because the man seems to be a workaholic and the young knows no better place than that for such a cause. He has seen him lock himself in that place before going to sleep, and now he thinks he works in that room in the mornings too.
     Although, Sung Jong gets a big surprise when he enters, because is not Woo Hyun whom he finds there, but his younger brother, Myung Soo. And then, that strange feeling that began to seize him since he met that boy, causes his heart to beat faster and his cheeks to blush.
     "I'm sorry," he says before taking the doorknob with the intention of closing it again. "I thought Woo Hyun was here," he excuses himself, but Myung Soo leaves the chair he is occupying and almost flies to meet the other young man, surprising him.
     "Don't apologize. I came here because I wanted to work; the light is very good."
     The young man's comment catches Sung Jong's attention and he decides to take a couple of steps closer to him.
     "Are you going to paint a picture?" He questions curiously, although he immediately thinks the question is a bit silly since Myung Soo has all of his materials on the site.
     "So is. After not being able to paint anything for a long time, I finally found the inspiration I needed." The young man mentions with a tinge of longing in his voice.
     "I'm glad for you."
     And his gazes meet, causing Sung Jong feelings that he has never experienced before.
     "I want to apologize with you," the youngest of the Nam brothers suddenly says, "for not being able to make it to the wedding."
     Sung Jong gasps, and a strange thought about his marriage suddenly slides through his mind. Because, maybe if he had met Myung Soo before, he...
     No.
     Woo Hyun is perfect.
     Woo Hyun is the man he's in love with.
     Woo Hyun is the person with whom he will spend the rest of his days.
     "Don't worry about it. Now you are here, and... we can spend time together, like the family that we are. Will be great.
     Myung Soo smiles, and Sung Jong believes that Woo Hyun's younger brother's handsome, tanned face is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen of his.

 

     

     Woo Hyun has finished his exercises and has returned to his room to take a shower. Sung Kyu accompanied him for several minutes in the gym room, but Kim couldn't keep up. Nam realized that he's not used to it and let him go so he could shower too. Thinking about it amuses him and provokes a funny smile that floats on his lips as he takes a fluffy towel.
     Coming out of the bathroom he walks towards the wardrobe, but a couple of knocks on the bedroom door make him come back with the towel still around his waist. He takes the handle and opens it, meeting Sung Kyu's surprised eyes on the other side.
     "B-breakfast is served," Kim stutters as his ears turn red.
     "Thanks, I'll be down right away."
     Sung Kyu nods quickly and when he turns around, he stumbles on the long carpet in the middle of the hall, but the young man keeps his balance and almost runs towards the stairs to go down. Woo Hyun looks at his back and smiles, because the singular image of an embarrassed Sung Kyu seems cute to him since his aura is totally different from Sung Jong's, and it reminds his of his high school days when he was embarrassed to meet other people.
     Woo Hyun was never very sociable, and maybe that's why the youngest of the Kim brothers made a great impression on him. His young consort is so sure of himself that it is impossible for someone not to notice him.
     Nam closes the bedroom door and thinks back to Sung Kyu and how nice he is every time they see each other. He finds the brother of his husband very interesting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter