Resignation

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several weeks later, Woo Hyun has to travel to Japan on business. But he plans to take those days as an opportunity to spend time with his husband. He has planned that weekend well in advance, reserving a luxurious hotel room, and a couple of romantic dinners at the best restaurant in town.
     The man smiles when he sees the plane tickets in his hands and places them on Sung Jong's pillow, thinking that he will love the surprise.
     "What is this?" Asks the youngest when he comes out of the bathroom and notices the papers on the side of his bed.
     "It's a gift," Woo Hyun lets her know with an expectant expression.
     Sung Jong rushes to take them as a brand new smile plays on his lips.
     "Really? Is for me?"
     "For both, actually."
     And the young's smile fades when he sees what it's all about.
     "Do you want us to go to Japan?"
     "Yes. I've been very busy lately and I want to make it up to you. Do you like the idea? It will be a short trip, but I hope you have fun. I'll try to rush the work stuff, so we can...
     "Wait, is the trip for work?"
     "Yes, but it won't take me long to finish..."
     "I have things to do, you know" He interrupts him. "Now that university has started, I'm really very busy. You should have told me before. I can't throw away my business just like that, for just one weekend where you will also work half the time. I'm sorry, it will be another time,” Sung Jong offers, and he turns to leave his room without giving his husband a chance to say anything.
     Woo Hyun partes his lips, and is stunned by the way his young consort has despised him. In the past, when they were still dating, Sung Jong did not mind that he mixed his work matters with personal ones, even he understood, because he knew very well how busy he was at times, and still, Sung Jong accepted it
     However, things changed radically once they got married, because Sung Jong started showing his own selfish side and, despite that, Woo Hyun has excused him, always agreeing with him.
     Although, the situation has reached the point where, his rejection is causing a hole to start growing right where Woo Hyun's feelings for him are housed and, little by little, all of them are escaping without the man being able to do anything to prevent it.
     The situation hurts. Sung Jong's actions are hurting him. Nam does everything for his young consort and he doesn't seem to care, but, despite feeling totally guilty for 'neglecting him', Woo Hyun also believes that he deserves a little more understanding, even affection, since the minor has also changed when they make love, and he doesn't understand why, if Sung Jong is his whole world.
     When they finally got married, Woo Hyun believed that he too was the world to Sung Jong, however, your expectations of a happy marriage are being shattered one by one, faster than you could have imagined.

 

 

Woo Hyun looks at Sung Jong who is sleeping peacefully that morning, and wants to approach him to kiss him, but the indifference that he has shown him lately prevents him from doing so. He is a few minutes away from leaving for the airport and wants to say goodbye from his husband, although, Woo Hyun does not know if for those moments that has something of importance, since Sung Jong is increasingly distant from him.
   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter