Kiss

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, Sung Kyu wakes up even earlier than he is used to, although, the new job that Woo Hyun has offered him, has been enough to keep him up most of the night, too expectant and anxious, but, even more than that, indescribably happy.
     He didn't imagine his brother-in-law was such a kind and considerate person, but it adds more points to his wonderful personality, and once again, Sung Kyu corroborates why he is so in love with him.
     "Good morning," Woo Hyun says when he sees Sung Kyu sitting at the table to have his breakfast.
     "Good morning," he answers with a smile that denotes his enormous happiness, and that helps him to hide a little the nerves that run through his body when having the man so close.
     "Ready for your first day?"
     "Of course. But, I'm a bit nervous."
     And it is true what the boy says. However, the reason for feeling like this has nothing to do with his new job, but with the perfect smile that Woo Hyun gives him. Sung Kyu still does not finish assimilating that they live under the same roof, and, the young man believes that if he died at this very moment, he would be satisfied because it is certain that he would leave this world in the arms of the love of his life.
     "I sense that you are a very capable person, Sung Kyu."
     The named clears his throat at Woo Hyun's flattering words, avoiding looking him in the eye because his cheeks have been dyed red. He takes the fork that rests next to his plate and tries to pierce a piece of fruit, but it slips and flies until it lands on the neat tablecloth.
     With a nervous giggle, Sung Kyu apologizes, but Woo Hyun just smiles at the funny scene. Kim's heart races and he only wishes that now that he will be close to that attractive man for longer, he does not discover the overflowing love he feels for him.

 

 

     As they both get out of the car to enter the huge complex that Woo Hyun owns, Sung Kyu notices how all the employees receive them very formally. And the young man is not used to all those actions at all, but he thinks that if he wants to be a part of Woo Hyun's work life, he has to learn some etiquette, since he does not want to embarrass him in any future situation.
     "Good morning, young Nam," greets the older woman who serves as Woo Hyun's secretary.
     "Good morning, Mrs. Choi," he replies, taking one of her hands to pat it gently. "Can you give Sung Kyu the reports for the month? Starting today he works as my assistant."
     The woman nods a couple of times and pulls out a pile of documents from one of her desk drawers. She hands them to Sung Kyu and the young man smiles at her, somewhat overwhelmed.
     "Hold this, son. This is what you'll be working on all week," secretary Choi mentions as she looks at him with tired eyes. "This is my last day."
     "What?" Kim is shocked as he holds up the stack of papers.
     "I'm already retired, but young Nam asked me to cover for his previous assistant, although, since he has hired you, I can leave with peace of mind."
     She smiles at Sung Kyu and he doesn't know what to say. The woman then approaches Woo Hyun and he embraces her lovingly, saying goodbye to her with a bright smile.
     A few leaves slip from Sung Kyu's hands and Woo Hyun approaches him to help him lift them.
     "T-thanks," he mentions, and Nam smile sympathetically.
     "Come, I'll show you where you'll be working." Sung Kyu nods and follows him to the elevator.
     The metal cabin goes up to the top floor. Sung Kyu follows Woo Hyun down the long corridor and they stop in front of a huge off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter