Whim

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes. I know what you mean. Because I've fallen in love with someone who's already married," Sung Kyu confesses honestly, "but it's because I really love him that I'd rather see him happy with that person than get in the way of his marriage."
"But Sung Jong fell in love with me, he never really loved Woo Hyun. I didn't get in the way of his marriage."
Sung Kyu sighs, frustration digging deeper into his chest. Myung Soo is too stubborn.
“You don't realize you just dragged my brother into a loop of indecision. Sung Jong is immature and doesn't know what he wants, but you do know, and you still don't mind hurting your brother," Sung Kyu looks at him and moves a little closer, hoping his next words will make him go into reason. "According to you, Woo Hyun was the only person who supported you when you left. Everyone turned their backs on you, except your brother. Now you are not betraying your family name or the family business, but to Woo Hyun. You're hurting him irreparably, and he doesn't deserve that after everything he's done for you, Myung Soo. You can't be so selfish and look out for your happiness, when you're taking his from the only person who really cared about you.
Myung Soo is speechless and guilt hits him suddenly. Sung Kyu's words make a dent in his conscience, because he's right.
Then, he remembers his life with Woo Hyun since they were children, and how his brother always took care of him and pampered him when his father scolded him. He also remembers the countless times that Woo Hyun protected him at school when his classmates made fun of his frizzy hair, and he just cried in his arms because the comments of those cruel children made him feel so sad.

It was always Woo Hyun who made him feel good. He was always by his side. It was his older brother who always interceded with his father for him, and took a few hits instead of him because Woo Hyun couldn't stand being hurt, and... still...
Myung Soo looks down and is immersed in a sea of ​​mixed feelings. On the one hand, there is his infatuation with and, arguably, a certain obsession with Sung Jong, and on the other, there is his immense brotherly love for Woo Hyun.
However, in any situation, he has never been able to ignore the importance of his brother to him, much more than any other person in the entire world. And that's why he begins to reflect and understand the damage he's doing to him, even though Woo Hyun still doesn't know what is happening around him.
The younger Nam looks at Sung Kyu and his gaze softens before he opens his lips to let him know of his decision. Kim looks at him curiously and hopes to hear something good for everyone, especially Woo Hyun, because he believes that he's the only innocent person in this sea of ​​deceit and suffering.
"You're right. I have behaved like an imbecile," Myung Soo accepts without further ado. "I shouldn't have done that to my brother; I feel very sorry. I was completely selfish for wanting to achieve my happiness at the expense of his, so I'd better get out of this house as soon as possible."
And Sung Kyu is surprised, because it's the same thing he was going to ask of him. As a result, he beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter