Brother

"TRUE LOVE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "This dinner is delicious, Woo Hyun," the woman says before putting another piece of meat in .
      "Our cook prepared his specialty to welcome you, Mrs. Kim. I'm glad you like it,” the handsome man replies, satisfied with the food.
      "Oh, yeah. It's luscious."
      Sung Kyu nods, because this time his mother is absolutely right. Besides, she is too happy to live in the mansion and to be able to eat all kinds of tasty dishes whenever she feels like it. She's never been in a better mood,even Sung Kyu thinks she looks like someone totally different.
      Sung Jong also changed his countenance since his mother spoke to him. The young man is more affectionate and attentive to his husband, he even puts a couple of bites of food straight into his mouth and Woo Hyun caresses his cheek. Sung Kyu rolls his eyes, he prefers the sullen and tantrum Sung Jong, he is more fun, and he does not have to put up with the displays of love he dedicates to the man he likes so much.

     At the end of the fabulous dinner, Woo Hyun is very polite and says good night to everyone when they go to their rooms to sleep. Sung Kyu debuts the elegant bathroom and takes a long shower. There are lavender soaps and others with the scent of jasmine that he love. Afterwards, when he puts on his pajamas, he thinks he'll at least enjoy all those luxuries until he gets a job and moves out. He cannot get used to that much comfort because, when he live alone he will not be able to afford all that. Not even working his whole life would he have something like that.
     Sung Kyu sighs somewhat downcast, however, he settles down on the huge bed and prepares to fall asleep since he has to get up early tomorrow to go to more job interviews. He closes his eyes and, when he thinks he will sleep the best wrapped in the soft and warm covers, the shrill little voice of his brother makes him open his eyelids again.
     Sung Jong is speaking. Sung Kyu can hear him despite the distance. And then his moans are heard, not really loud, but Sung Kyu knows what he's doing. That turns his stomach. He didn't think the walls were so thin because the house is too big. His brother gasps and then hears Woo Hyun's manly voice speaking tender words to him. Sung Kyu clenches his eyes and grabs the pillow to cover his ears, wishing he could find a job soon so he could get out of there.

 

 

     Sung Kyu wakes up early and goes to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. The cook looks at him and shakes his head, amused.
     "Young Kim, breakfast is already served. Do you want something else?"
     "No, thank you very much, I... I'll go to the table."
     The young man bows with a smile and the man reciprocates. In reality, he is not used to someone else serving him or speaking to him with such courtesy.
     He walks up to the large dining room and notices that Woo Hyun is already there, although he doesn't see Sung Jong sitting next to him. Sung Kyu greets and the man responds kindly.
     "Did you sleep well?" Woo Hyun asks him as he takes a seat, and Sung Kyu wants to say no. He wants to tell him that Sung Jong's moans made him sleepless, but he can't, instead, he smiles and nods a few times.
     "Is Sung Jong still asleep?"
     "No, he's finishing dressing."
     And he thinks right away that maybe his little brother slept after having with Woo Hyun, so his upset stomach seems to revive.
     "Good Morning!" Sung Jong exclaims aloud when he suddenly appears. He sits down next to his husband and Sung Kyu answers him, noticing right away that his younger brother's clothes are new. Maybe that's why his smile is bigger than normal.
     Then Woo Hyun takes Sung Jong's hand on the table and the man frowns., Sung Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter