You're His Sister?!

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

Heechul oppa and I were both in my apartment, sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Oppa don't you have a schedule today?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's my day off and I wanted to bond with my little sister~" he smiled.

"Hey oppa when can I meet your bandmembers?" I asked as I twirled my hair.

He was about to answer when...*Ding dong*

"I'll get it~" I sang as I skipped over to the door with Heechul oppa and looked through the peek hole.

Eh? What's Siwon oppa doing here? I opened the door and smiled at him.

"Hi! Siwon oppa what are you doing here?" I asked as I let him in.

"Y.y..y..y.yah! What are you doing here?!?!" Heechul oppa asked in a panic tone.

"H..h..h.h..hyung! What are you doing here?!" Siwon oppa asked at the same time as both of them pointed at eachother.

"KYU MI GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!" Heechul oppa shouted as I hid behind Siwon oppa's back.

"Oppa! It's not what this looks like! Siwon and I are just friends!" I shouted.

"How do you know where my little sister lives???"  Heechul oppa blurted out.

"WHAT?!" Siwon shouted. "Uh-oh..." Heechul oppa mumbled.

"You're his sister???" Siwon oppa looked at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.

I just nodded and looked down unto the floor. "Hyung why didn't you tell anybody you had a sister?" Siwon asked as he scratched the back of his head.

*Ding Dong*

This time Heechul oppa opened the door. "Annyeong Kyu-" Eunhyuk and Donghae stopped when they saw Heechul oppa glaring at them.

Then he looked back at me. "Kyu Mi-ah how many people know about you???" he asked.

"Know about what???" Eunhae asked at the same time as they tilted their heads.

"Kyu Mi is hyung's sister..." Siwon blurted out.

And this is the part where Eunhae starts asking questions.....

"Bwoh?! Sister?" Donghae asked.

"Hyung are you serious???" Eunhyuk asked next.

"Hyung why didn't you tell us you had a sister???" Donghae asked.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heechul oppa shouted.

Instantly the room turned silent... "Okay I'll tell you guys now...." Heechul oppa explained as we all sat on the soft carpeted floor.

"I have a sister and her name is Kim Kyu Mi. She is 24yrs old now. She moved away to Singapore 3 years ago because she was hired as a dance instructor there. The other reason why she moved away is because I didn't want our E.L.Fs to find out about her and start spreading rumours about her...Earlier this month I bought this apartment for her and asked her to come back to live here because I couldn't stand not seeing her!" Heechul oppa explained.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were hugging eachother and wiping their tears away with tissues and Siwon just sat there with his eyes close as he took in the explanation slowly.

"Now do you guys understand?" Heechul oppa asked as he got up. "YES BUT YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US SO!!!WE COULD HAVE UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!" EunSiHae pounced on my brother and there starts the EUNSIHAEHEE smack down match in my living room.

"Hey guys do you want to eat homemade dokbokki?" I asked as I put on an apron and tied my hair up in to a neat bun.

"DOKBOKKI????" They asked all together as they stopped fighting.

Eunhyuk had Heechul oppa in a head lock. Heechul oppa had his hands around Siwon oppa's neck. Heechul oppa sitting on top of Donghae who kept kicking his legs around and Siwon oppa trying to take Heechul's hands off him.

"Yeah do you guys want some?" I asked as I started the gas stove.

"You know how to make dokbokki???" EunSiHae asked.

"Yup she does and she's good at it!" Heechul oppa smiled.

"So do you guys want some or not???" I asked as I got out all the ingredients for it.

"YES PLEASE!!!" They all laughed as they their lips and quickly sat around the counter.

-

"Okay the dokbokki is all done!" I smiled as I served the dokbokki.

Eunhyuk quickly took one and put it in his mouth.

We all looked at him as he chewed slowly and swallowed it.

"Well?" we all asked. "Well what?" he asked and got a smack to the side of his head.

"We wanna know whether its good!" we all scolded.

"Yeah this is much better than that dokbokki we ate at that food stall yesterday!" Eunhyuk beamed.

"Well why didn't you say so?" we all sweatdropped.

"Yum! This is good!" Donghae smiled as he plopped one into his mouth.

"Yay this taste as good as it was when we were teenagers Kyu Mi!" Heechul oppa laughed.

"Aw...you guys don't really mean that right?" I smiled then blushed.

"But it is good!" Siwon smiled as he hugged me.

"Yah don't get all huggy with my sister!" Heechul oppa glared at Siwon.

"I can't help it she's just too cute!" Siwon oppa chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"Yah won't you two just get a room???" Eunhyuk and Donghae shouted as they made gag faces.

"Hey!" Siwon and I pouted.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Annyeong~ Mianhe guys for not updating lately! I've been working on my other fics and kept getting writer's block each time. Mianhe again if this update is too short and you guys missed me!:D If you guys have any suggetions for the story feel free to comment okay?:) For those silent or non silent readers out there! Comment and subscribe!^^ -Sweet13