Getting The Rumor Straight And Kyu Mi Goes To Hospital?! (1/2)

Shake It Up!

Hangeng's POV~

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. i checked the caller ID. 'Leetuek' flashed.

I looked at Kyu Mi who still slept in my arms. I got up and laid her straight on the couch before answering the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

"Geng where are you?" Leetuek asked.

"At Kyu Mi's apartment.." I answered.

"Good, we're on our way over now!" Leetuek spoke before hanging up.

Huh? We? The whole group is coming over?

"Geng?" Kyu Mi's voice asked.

I turned around and smiled at her. 

She sat there rubbing her eyes. Her hair all frizzy. Haha she looks like Kyuhyun like that.

"Good morning wifey~" I chuckled and hugged her.

"Oppa I told you not to call me that!" she whined.

"Why can't I? You are already my girlfriend right?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am but 'wifey' is kinda strange..." she pouted.

"Then what should I call you? Baby? Sweetie? Honey?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yah! Now that just sounds cheesy!" she scolded playfully and hit my head.

I held my head and pretended it hurt. "Ow!" I whined.

"Omo! Oppa are you okay??? I'm sorry!" she asked as she looked at me worriedly.

Haha she fell for it!xD "Why'd you hit me so hard?" I pouted.

"I didn't know! I'm sorry! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" she said.

"Hmmm~ Maybe if we had kids that'll make me feel better~" I smirked.

First she had a confused expression then it quickly changed into an angry one.

"YAH! YOU TRICKED ME DIDN'T YO-" she shouted before the bell rang.

I took this as a chance to run away and opened the door.

"Good morning hyung~" Ryeowook and Sungmin sang together.

"Good morning~ Where's the others?" I smiled before asking.

"Oh! They're in the van waiting!" Ryeowook answered.

"Ryeowookie!" Kyu Mi smiled and hugged him.

"Noona~" Ryeowook cheered and hugged her back.

"Yah! Yah! Hands off my girl!" I scolded and pulled Kyu Mi to my side.

Ryeowook pouted and Sungmin spoke.

"Get changed lets go! Make sure you put on something pretty!" Sungmin spoke to Kyu Mi and turned at me.

"Music Bank 'Sorry Sorry' performance...One more thing~ Congratulations on Kyu Mi and you!" Sungmin whispered before I could ask him where we were going and ran away with Ryeowook.

They got into the elevator and Ryeowook flashed us a hwaiting sign before the doors closed.

I put an arm over Kyu Mi's shoulder and led her to her room to change after shutting the door.

"Oppa what should I wear?" Kyu Mi asked as she opened the door to her closet and comb through the clothes she had in there.

"Hmmm..." I hummed as I picked out a few clothes.

"Try this on~" I smiled as I handed her the clothes.

"Okay~" she smiled back and skipped towards the bathroom.

Two minutes later she comes wearing them and I smiled at my choice of clothes.

Black leather jacket, white spaghetti top, grey washed skinny jeans highlighted with a neon pink skinny belt.

"So how do I look?" she asked as she turned around.

"Haha you almost look like me during the 'Supergirl' shoot!" I chuckled and quickly grabbed her purse for her.

I grabbed her hand and ran out of the apartment towards the van which was parked right in front of it.

We got in and everyone was giving us a smile except for Heechul who turned away and looked out the window.

"Everyone's here now! Driver lets go~" Ryeowook cheered in the front seat.

Sungmin just glared at him before mumbling.

"That sit should've been mine...He always gets to sit in front..."

 

Author's Note: Hey there! Here's the next chapter(well half of it)!^^ I might be updating the other half tonight so please be patient and enjoy!^^ Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!:DD

WOOHOO 111 subscribers!!!!