Siwon's Turn To Babysit and Date?! (2/14)

Shake It Up!

Siwon’s POV~

I was in a church, in a tuxedo and all the members were there seated.

The organ started playing and the church door opens and Kyu Mi comes in a beautiful white dress.

Then it hit me! I was getting married to Kyu Mi! She was smiling and next to her arm in arm was no other than my crazy hyung, Kim Heechul.

She stands next to me and then Leetuek in a priest’s clothes smiled at the both of us.

"Do you Choi Siwon, promise to love,protect and care for this beautiful bride Kim Kyu Mi?" he asked.

"I do!" I smiled.

"And do you Kim Kyu Mi, promise to love and care for Choi Siwon through sickness and sorrow?" he asked next and I looked at Kyu Mi.

She nodded first and answered "I do!".

"Then I pronounce you man and wife!" Leetuek shouted and clapped.

"You can now kiss the bride!" Kangin sang after handing over the rings.

I slid the ring through her finger and leaned closer to her face.

Eunhyuk and Donghae started crying and blew their noses into their tissues.

Well Heechul hyung? He was smiling at first before mouthing "I’ll kill you~".

Our lips were about to meet when…*CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!*

-

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I got up and sat on my bed.

Then I heard a few people laughing beside me. I looked at them and my mouth dropped.

Standing beside my bed were Eunhae,KangTuek and Hangeng who was holding some kind of gong.

"Wow you must really be happy eh? Hyung?" Eunhae chuckled.

"I do! I do!" Kangin hyung mimicked in a lovey-dovey voice.

"Eh? What are you guys saying?" I asked as I felt my cheeks burn.

"Hehe lets just say you were sleeptalking!" Hankyung hyung laughed as he held his stomach with his free hand.

"Who’s the lucky girl eh?" Leetuek hyung asked after gulping down the contents of the water bottle he was holding.

EH?! WATER BOTTLE?!

"AHHHH!" I screamed again as I could feel that my clothes and blanket are wet.

"Oh~ So now you noticed? I have already spat 4 times and yet you slept smiling to yourself!" Leetuek laughed till he fell backwards into Kangin’s arms.

"It just took 3 bangs on the gong and you woke up screaming!" Hankyung said in between laughs.

"Anyway if you’re wondering why we woke you up? Then its simple because you have a day off today and that you get to babysit Kyu Mi today!" Eunhae sang together.

After finally shooing them out of my room, I changed my wet clothes with dry clothes and went to her apartment.

I checked my watch and noticed that it was 12:30p.m? Hmmm overslept today!

I reached her door and was about to press the doorbell when I heard something very disturbing….

I leaned in closer and put my ear to the door and listened.

"Ah! Yesungie faster!" Kyu Mi shouted in pain.

"This is my first time too you know?" He shouted back.

"Ahhhh! It hurts!" she whined.

Oh my bunnies! What is that turtleboy doing to my future wife?!

I stood up straight and rang the doorbell.

I heard a thud and then feet shuffling to the door.

The door opened to reveal two red and sweaty faces.

"Siwon oppa!" she laughed awkwardly.

"Yo! Hey there Siwon!" Yesung smiled.

Hmmm everything seems fine! Their clothes are on, though a bit crinkley and they’re not so I guess they didn’t do it after all!^^

"Yesung you can go home now! I’ll take it from here!" I smiled as I patted his shoulder and walked in.

"Okay then bye Kyu Mi!" Yesung smiled before hugging her tightly and left.

"So Kyu Mi why were the both of you sweating?" I asked just to make sure they didn’t do it at all.

"Oh! We were playing Twister since Yesung oppa didn’t play it before!" she smiled her sweet smile.

I just couldn’t resist but to ruffle her hair. She pouted and I laughed.

"What was all that commotion in here when I rang the bell?" I asked.

"Yesung oppa couldn’t spin the arrow and we were in a very uncomfortable position for 4 minutes straight ! My legs felt like breaking and when you rang the doorbell I was so relieved that we fell together and scrambled for the door!" she laughed.

"Wow, so you better be thankful that I saved you! Hey have you eaten yet?" I smiled.

"Nope! We were too in to the game and didn’t notice the time!" she pouted.

"Well you’re lucky this oppa is here because we will now be going to that café we first met in!" I laughed before carrying her over my shoulder and running out of the apartment.

"Yah! Oppa let me down!" she giggled as she started hitting my back.

I let her down and held her hand.

-

Kyu Mi’s POV~

He let me down and held my hand. I blushed at his action and turned away.

We continued walking down the street, towards the café hand in hand.

We entered the café and was greeted by the old ahjushi.

"Welcome back to Haengbok café!" he smiled.

"Good afternoon ahjushi!" we both smiled back.

"What will you two like today?" he asked.

"I’ll like the chicken sandwhich and black coffee! What would you like Kyu Mi?" Siwon oppa asked me as he looked down at me.

"I’ll have the pasta of the day and peach tea please!" I smiled at the ahjushi who nodded his head and sent our orders to the kitchen.

We both sat at the same spot we first met and waited for our orders to arrive.

"Hmmmmm…." Siwon hummed as he stared at me.

"What is it oppa?" I asked as I tilted my head.

He leaned forward and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled. "That’s better!" he chuckled.

"Hey what was that all about?" I asked.

"You look better with your hair this way!" he smiled.

"Really? I like it better with my hair in a ponytail!" I laughed.

"That’s fine too but that only looks nice when you are cooking in the dorm!" he chuckled as he stuck his tongue out at me before pecking me on the cheek.

I gasped and blushed. "Y.y..y..yah! W..w.what was that for?" I stuttered as I rubbed the cheek he pecked.

"Cause I wanted to see your reaction when your future boyfriend does that to you!" he teased.

"Huh?! And who would that be?" I teased back.

"That’ll be me of course!" Siwon thought in his mind but changed it to "The luckiest guy in the world!" he answered with a warm smile.

"Here are your orders!" smiled the waiters who set the plates of food down and cups of drinks on the table.

We ate our food happily and paid the ahjushi before leaving.

"Where will we be going now Siwon oppa?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Lets go back to the dorms and see if we missed any of the action which happens right at this hour!" he chuckled before pulling me all the way to Suju’s dorm.

He fished out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. The sight infront of us almost made us want to retreat back to my apartment.

Games and magazines scattered everywhere! Clothes were hanging off the couches and shirtless men everywhere!!!!

"Oh my bunnies! Kyu Mi protect you eyes!" Siwon shouted before covering my eyes with his hands.

I think my brain was just contaminated for the rest of my life!

"Yah! What were you guys thinking?!" Siwon oppa shouted at them.

"We were doing excercises when the air-conditioning broke down!"Ryeowook cried.

"Yeah I feel like samgyupsal on the grill!" Shindong shouted.

"I told them to use the gym a few blocks away but they made me do 30 more push-ups for saying that!" Kibum panted from the corner of the room.

"I was worried that fans were still camping there outside the gym like the last time!" Leetuek sighed.

"Oppa I think I went blind! Everything is still black!" I whined as I waved my hands a little.

"Could you guys please put your shirts back on for Kyu Mi’s innocence?" Siwon asked.

"Sure!" they all laughed.

"Noona!" Henry smiled as he ran over to me and hugged me.

"Omo! Whats that smell?!" I cried as I pinched my nose shut.

Everyone stared at Eunhyuk and Henry.

"What?" they both asked innocently.

Kangin walked over and held them upside down by the foot.

"Which of them smells the worst?" Kangin oppa asked as he held them infront of me like newly slaughtered chickens.

I sniffed at Henry and felt nauseous and when I sniffed Eunhyuk…. I don’t know! Everything just out for real this time!

-3 hours later-

Siwon’s POV~

I stared at her sleeping form and smiled. She moved a little and sat up on my bed.

She rubbed her eyes and squinted at me.

"Siwon oppa is that you?" she asked in a sleepy tone.

"Yup! Hamster!" I smiled as I ruffled her bedhead.

"3 hours! She’s been out for 3 hours! " I shouted in my mind. "I’m glad now that she’s awake~" I sang in my mind.

"Oppa what time is it and where am I?" she asked as she scratched her head in a cute clueless way.

"Its almost dinner time and you’re in my room, in my bed!" I laughed.

"Wow what happened actually?" she asked as she got up.

"Well the smell from Eunhyuk’s foot was so strong that you were knocked out for 3 hours straight!" I explained.

"Oh~ So can I borrow some of your clothes to change into? Mine smells of Henry!" she chuckled.

"Sure but I don’t think they’ll fit!" I smiled as I walked over to my closet and handed her my favorite hoodie and a pair of shorts which I use for jogging.

She thanked me before going into the bathroom to change out of her clothes.

She came back out 10minutes later and I started laughing.

"Oppa!" she whined as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I think the hoodie is a bit to big for you!" I smiled as we walked out to the living room.

We had an amazing dinner as usual thanks to our beloved eternal maknae and Chinese Prince.

After dinner we sat down in the living room and turned off all the lights and Sungmin popped in a DVD into the DVD player.

We were going to be watching our old scary drama called Mystery Six!

Half way through the show Kyu Mi jumped into my lap and hid her face in my chest.

I looked at her plae face. She was in a state of fright. Donghae was having goosebumps all over his body as he shivered next to Eunhyuk who was equally scared.

The only people who seem to be calm were Kangin,Hankyung and Kibum.

Leetuek fell asleep(Poor old man), Sungmin and Ryeowook were hugging unto eachother for their dear lives, Kyuhyun looked calm but he was fidgeting the whole time, Henry was on the floor curled up into a ball, Zhou Mi was hiding his head behind a book and Shindong had his head hiding in a bucket of popcorn.

I was also scared but had to stay calm for Kyu Mi’s sake.

After the drama ended it was already 11p.m.

Kyu Mi and I went back to her apartment and we got ready for bed.

Around 3 a.m in the morning it started raining heavily outside.

I was awaken by the sound of someone crying beside me.

I opened my eyes and found Kyu Mi kneeling in front of me and crying.

"Oppa can you sleep with me?" she asked.

"W.w.w.what?!" I asked.

"No..not that way silly! I want you to sleep with me on my bed because its scary all alone in my bedroom!" she cried.

I nodded and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room.

I sang her a song to calm her down and she fell asleep half way through the song so I laid down next to her and slept too.

 

 

Author's Note: Hey there subbies! I'm back with Chap.15 finally! Haha did you guys miss me? Hope you like this chappie took me days to imagine it and write it out!xD Comment and subscribe please!^^-Sweet13