Night With Hankyung The Chinese Prince!

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

I was in the kitchen with Ryeowook, Sungmin and Hankyung oppa preparing dinner.

Ryeowook is in charge of kimchi soup, Sungmin in charge of pumpkin pie for dessert, Hankyung and I were in charge of vegetables and rice.

"Kyu Mi-ah! Can you please dice the cabbage for me?" Ryeowook oppa asked as he handed me the cabbage.

"Sure oppa!" I smiled as I set it down on the chopping board and diced it.

"Hmmm..it seems that you have experience in the kitchen before huh?" Hankyung oppa asked as he was watching me.

"Neh~ I did all the cooking for Heechul oppa when we were younger!" I smiled before handing over a plate of the diced cabbage to Ryeowook oppa.

"No wonder Heechul hyung doesn't know how to cook! You spoiled him!" Hankyung oppa laughed.

"YAH! I HEARD THAT YOU KNOW!!!!" Heechul oppa shouted from the living room.

The four of us burst into a fit of giggles after that. "Ouch!" I yelped after accidentally cutting my finger while slicing the carrots.

Blood started to drip from my finger. "Kyu Mi-ah! Are you okay?" Hankyung asked after taking a short glance at me.

"Its okay oppa! It's just a small cut!" I faked a smile.

"What do you mean 'okay' ?! Your finger is bleeding! Here I'll go get a bandage!" he scolded before reaching up into the cabinet and pulling out a first-aid kit.

"Hey what happened?" Sungmin and Ryeowook asked as they both left their cooking for awhile to come see.

"Its nothing!" I smiled.

"Nothing?You cut your finger! Thats something!" Hankyung scolded me as he put the bandage on my bleeding finger.

"Hyung its just a small cut! You don't have to make such a fuss out of it!" Ryeowook and Sungmin oppa giggled.

"Well I didn't want my hyung's little sister get an infection would I?" Hankyung defended and looked away before blushing.

"Gomawo oppa~" I smiled a thankful smile before hugging him.

"Aigo so cute~ Like a highschool couple!" Ryeowook and Sungmin sang before going back to their cooking.

Hankyung and I blushed as we looked at each other and quickly turned away.

-20 minutes later-

"Siwon oppa can you go tell the guys that dinner is ready?" I asked Siwon oppa as he walked into the kitchen wondering if dinner is ready.

"Sure~" he smiled before turning back out to tell the guys.

"Yay food!" Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae sang as they happily skipped into the kitchen.

Kyuhyun came in with a sulk and sat on his chair. "If you're wondering, Siwon forced him to turn off his laptop!" Zhou Mi whispered in Chinese before giggling to himself.

"Yah! I understand what you said!We are both in the same Chinese group remember!" Kyuhyun growled.

"Thanks for helping them cook Kyu Mi!" Leetuek oppa smiled as he ruffled my hair before sitting down at the table with the others.

"Aigo somebody looks cute in that apron~" Kangin oppa grinned as he hugged me from behind.

"Yah! Get your papa bear paws of my sister!" Heechul oppa scolded as he came in and I blushed.

"Aww~ But she's so cute!" Kangin oppa whined before sitting next to Leetuek oppa.

"Where's Henry dongsaeng?"I asked as I looked over at the crowded table.

"Oh! Yeah I almost forgot! He's up on the roof practicing his violin!" Zhou Mi shouted over the voices of the hungry wolves.

"That's okay I'll go get him!" Hankyung oppa and I answered at the same time.

Everyone just looked at the both of us with smirks. "Hehehe or you're just making that excuse just to go alone together to the bedroom huh?" Eunhyuk teased.

"Y..y.yah! How dare you think such naughty things about my sister with my hubby?!" Heechul oppa shouted before whacking the side of his head as we both blushed AGAIN...

The both of us quickly ran towards the fire escape to 'escape' from their continuos teasings and to find Henry. We both climbed all the way up to the roof.

"Hey so is your finger okay?" Hankyung asked , on the way up.

"Yeah~" I smiled as we both got to the roof and called out for Henry.

"Henry!" We both called out but there was no answer. "Aish! That boy must've just left to go back to the dorm!" Hankyung mumbled.

"That's okay right? It means that we can go back to the dorms too and not stay out here on this cold roof right?" I giggled.

"Yeah I guess that's right!" he laughed. We both climbed down the fire escape and reached the dorms window.

"Here you get in first!" Hankyung oppa smiled as he let me in. Unfortunately, my foot got caught unto the window ledge making me fall in with Hankyung.

We both screamed as we fell into the living room. The both of us opened our eyes and blushed madly. Hankyung oppa was on top of me with his lips on mine!!!!

"WHAT HAPPE-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN THE LIVING ROOM?????" the guys shouted as they rushed out of the kitchen.

I quickly pushed Hankyung gently of me and covered my face in my palms.

"Yah! What were you doing to my sister?" Heechul oppa shouted.

"I.i.i..its not what you guys think!" Hankyung oppa shouted as he put his hands up in the air.

"Then why were you on top of her and kissi-" Henry was in mid sentence when Kangin and Leetuek clapped their hands on to his mouth and ears.

"Shush innocent hamster!" Kangin whispered.

"But we weren't really doing anything!" I whined.

"Then why was Hankyung on top of you and kissing?!" Heechul scolded.

"It was an accident!" Hankyung whined.

"B..b.but we saw you! Her! Kissing!" EunHae shouted as they pointed at us as if we broke one of the laws.

"We fell in through the window and he accidentally kissed me!" I explained.

"Yeah sure you did~" Kyuhyun answered sarcastically with a smirk.

"Well whatever did happen..you guys still kissed!" Heechul oppa glared at the both us with his eyes constantly shifting from Hankyung to me.

"Come on guys! We have a dinner to finish!" Leetuek oppa scolded as he shoved us all into the kitchen.

I sat in between Hankyung and Heechul oppa as we ate our dinner silently. I looked up and EunHae were teasing Hankyung and I with smoochy faces across the table.

---

After dinner I bid farewell to the guys and Hankyung oppa volunteered to walk me back home.

"Hey its okay oppa! I can go home myself!"I chuckled.

"It isn't safe for girls to walk alone at night!" he answered in a serious voice but then failed and started laughing.

We both reached my apartment building and walked into the elevator.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered. I looked up at him and tilted my head.

"What are you sorry for oppa?" I asked.

He just looked down at me and smiled.

"You know...for earlier! For fussing over the cut and kissing you accidentally!" he blushed bright red.

"Hey its okay! Eventhough it was my first kiss...." I whispered the last part.

"WHAT?!" he shouted with wide eyes. Oops... he heard that?!

"Hehehe?" I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Now I'm feeling really guilty for kissing you eventhough we're not a couple!" he chuckled.

"It's okay it was an accident anyway!" I giggled before hugging him.

Coincidentally the elevator door opens and a old couple comes in.

"Aigo look at this two cute love birds! They remind me of us when we were younger right yeobo?" the old lady cooed.

"Ah yes! Such a cute couple!" the old man chuckled heartily.

"Oh! Ahjumma! Ahjushi we're not a couple!" Hankyung oppa blushed.

"Huh? Not a couple? You two don't have to hide it!" they both chuckled.

"Really ahjumma we're not!" I blushed.

"Sure...you aren't!" they both chuckled and the both of us ran out as soon as the elevator reached my floor.

We both reached my apartment(A/N:which is actually rented by Heechul!xD)

"I always find it funny when old couples mistaken people  for a young couple!" I laughed.

"Yeah!" Hankyung oppa nodded as I unlocked the door. I went in with Hankyung still following me.

I giggled then he gave me a curious look. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Because you just followed me into my apartment and you're not going home!" I answered.

"I wanna stay over!" he chuckled as he threw himself unto my couch. "Yah! Don't you have work!" I scolded as I put both my hands on my hips.

"Nah! Day off tomorrow and oooh~ this couch is comfy!" he smiled as he snuggled himself on the couch.

"Which Heechul oppa bought!" I smiled.

"Please can I stay over!!!!" He begged as I hovered over him.

"Hey you can't just stay here!" I pouted.

"Why not?" he asked with his eyes closed and his hands under his head.

"Because you might make the guys especially EunHae suspicious!" I whined.

"I don't care! Anyway I got permission from Leetuek hyung!" he smiled.

"Well okay! But you're sleeping on a matress! I'm not letting you risk a backache!" I chuckled.

We both pulled changed into pyjamas and I lent him Heechul oppa's old pyjamas that he used last time he came to stay .  Then we got the matresses,blankets and pillows out into the living room.

"Good night!" I smiled before switching off the lights.

"Good night wife!" Hankyung teased.

"Yah! Go sleep! It's 1 a.m!" I scolded .

"Sure wife!" he chuckled then finally went to sleep.

 

Author's Note: Yay Chap 10. is up! Isn't it kinda cute in a crazy fun way???:P Hahaha don't you guys love the new poster for it? All credit and thanks to my fave author of all time! sujudork602!!!!:D

Comment and subscribe people!xD