Getting The Rumour Straight And Kyu Mi Goes To Hospital?!(3/3)

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

The people who ran the TV station apologized for not stopping the paparazzi and we got ready to go home.

"Kyu Mi-ah are you okay?" Hangeng asked as he squeezed my hand.

"Woah there are so many angry fan girls out there!" Donghae yelped as he looked out the window.

"Yah don't make the situation any worse for her Hae!" Alex scolded.

Apparently she was right next door in the SHINee's waiting room with f(x) hanging out.

"Oppa I'm scared there are so many anti-fans outside..." I spoke.

"Don't worry we'll protect you..." Hangeng reassured.

"But oppa the whole world practically hates me right now and it's all my fault!" I cried.

"No don't cry! Please oppa will protect you!" Hangeng frowned and hugged me tightly.

We were right at the entrance and you could already hear all the angry shouts.

"Siwon is ours!"

"Go away from our oppas b*tch!!!"

"I hope you'll die!"

Heechul who already had his hands on his hips glared at us both.

"Lets go quick!" Heechul scolded and shoved us out.

I tried staying in the middle when....

"Oppa help!" I screamed as I was being pulled away by the angry mob of girls.

"Kyu Mi-ah!" Siwon and Hangeng shouted as they turned around.

The members turned around too and was shocked.

"How dare you steal our Siwon oppa away from us?!?!?!?" they screamed all around me.

I was punched, kicked and slapped all over before Siwon and Hangeng could get to me.

"STOP THIS!!!!!!" Siwon shouted at all of them with his arms opened wide to block them from me.

I couldn't move so Hangeng had to carry me to the van bridal-style.

"Kyu Mi-ah be strong..." was the last thing Hangeng and Heechul said to me before everything went black.

-

Author's POV~

Hangeng and Heechul were both worried for Kyu Mi. Her usually glowing skin started to turn pale and they didn't know what to do.

Ryeowook who sat at the back (because Sungmin threatened him) started crying.

The EunSiHae group finally got into the van and Heechul screamed at the driver to go to the hospital.

"Is noona gonna be fine???" Henry asked teary-eyed.

"There, there hamster...She will be fine..." Alex comforted as she hugged Henry who was curled into a ball now.

"What happened to my daughter?" Kangin asked.

"The fans...they...beat...her...up!" Siwon spoke in between gasps.

"How dare they!" Kanging boomed clenching his fists.

Hangeng held unto Kyu Mi's hands and kept telling her to not go to the light.

"Stop saying that! Its like she's dying or something!" Eunhyuk bursted out in tears.

Heechul was silently crying. He kept blaming himself.

"Why my sister??? Its my fault! Ishould've treated her better! I'm sorry Kyu Mi!"

"Hyung it wasn't your fault...Don't blame yourself..." Donghae who was close to tears, spoke as he comforted his hyung.

Siwon put his hands together and prayed.

Everyone was worried for Kyu Mi. Even Kibum who normally kept to himself.

-

"Doctor is she alright?" Leeteuk asked the doctor as soon as he spotted the him exit Kyu Mi's room.

"Three broken ribs, one broken arm but besides that she's in good shape..." the doctor recited as he read his clipboard.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief , Kyu Mi's fine and that all matters...

This is the power of the Suju Family....

 

Author's note: Tadaaa! Finally! This will be it for now! I'm sorry for not updating any sooner! Was out for the holidays! And the wifi here is horrible!!!!>:/

I would also like to give a shout out to a new author who just signed up on AFF! Sammy15!^^ 

She adopted little Kyu Mi and made her the main of her first fic, "Life With My MBLEAST Family!^^"

I hope you guys would support her like how you support me! I have read the first two chaps and found it kinda funny!:D