Let's Take Your Mind Off Things...

Shake It Up!

 

Honestly, I’d like to say I’m sorry for abandoning this fic. I am seriously stressed out right now with moving, changing schools and exams. I am really sorry to you (fans) who have subscribed to this story and waited for so long. I read the story over again and didn’t like how I wrote it. =( Yet, you all still supported me! Thank you!

__

“Kyu Mi?” A voice asked.

 I wiped my tears and looked up at the person who stood in front of me.

“Alex…” I smiled at her. She sat down next to me and hugged me.

“Let it all out Kyu Mi… I know what’s it like to get your heartbroken…” she spoke in a gentle voice.

In a few seconds I was crying so loud into her chest that nearly the whole neighbourhood could hear.

“Why? Why must he come back?” I asked. “Maybe he wanted to tell you the truth...” she answered.

“Truth? What truth? Is it instead of Yuri forcing herself on to him, it was him who did it all along?” I asked.

“No, maybe not. Maybe he just wanted to apologize?” she spoke.

“Apologize for what? I would never forgive him!” I frowned.

“Besides, how did you find me anyway?” I asked her. She smiled and showed me a text message.

-

From: StupidFish

Alex! You got to find Kyu Mi now! Taecyeon and Geng got into a fight earlier and she ran out. Try finding her in the park. A person in her confused state won’t go very far…

-

“Stupid fish?” I asked her. She giggled. “Well? East Sea get it?” she joked.

“Forget I even ask. My brother’s contacts are saved under Arrogant Idiot in my phone.” I chuckled a little.

“Come I’ll bring you some where to take your mind off things!” she smiled as she dragged me along to some where.

“KEY!!!! AMBER!!!” she yelled. Both Key and Amber waved from a nearby van which was parked across the road.

After we got in, Key and Amber smiled at me. “Sweet another person to join us in LotteWorld!” Amber cheered.

“Now, that I look at the both of you…” Key started as he stared at both Amber and Alex.

“You two look more alike than with Donghae…” he chuckled. “You?” he spoke as he looked at me.

“Damn girl you’ve got good skin! And double damn you look a whole lot like Heechul!!!” he spoke.

I’ve got a feeling that I’ll enjoy my day out with the three of these people~~~

_____

Author'sNote: Short update! I know but maybe i'll post up another chapter after church!^^ Glad to be back again! Surprised to actually see that people still comment and support my fic!!! O___O I feel so touched thank you!!!!