Kyu Mi's Story and Hangeng's Confession...(2/2)

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

"That idiot...Is other than..that stupid...Ok Taecyeon..." I spoke.

He looked at me shocked. "The Ok Taecyeon of 2PM?" he asked.

I nodded. "But how did you meet him?" he asked.

"You know that I was a dance instructor right?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Well I met Taec when I went to America to teach in a highschool..." I explained.

*Flashback*

I was about to leave the dance studio when a tall guy came in. "I'm sorry dance classes are over..." I spoke.

He looked down at me and let out a nervous laugh as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Erm...actually I would like to sign up for this class..." he spoke.

"Oh! Okay! Please fill in this application form~" I smiled and handed him an application form which I carried in my bag.

-

After that day, Taec came for every class I taught on Wednesdays and Fridays. Taec was the best out of all the students I taught in that class.

He picked up the steps quickly and tried finding ways to fit it to his style. I was amazed by his ability to dance. It was frustrating when some of the students couldn't pick up the steps but Taec was always there to make me smile. 

One day, when I was checking my schedule in the teachers' lounge, I noticed a letter stuck to my desk.

I picked it up and it read: Dear teacher, I have been liking you for quite a while now... And I would like to meet you today after school in Cafe XXXX. Please come... Signed Your secret admirer~^^.

Curious at who it might be...I went...

-

I was sitted at the cafe and sipped the hot chocolate I had ordered.

Suddenly a bouquet of pink roses appear before me. I looked up to see Taec blushing.

"Awww~ Taecyeon are these for me?" I asked. He nodded and sat in the chair opposite of me.

"You shouldn't have!" I smiled and smelled the roses.

"Its alright....Samantha..." he smiled.

Yes, he knew my name 'cause we spent a lot time together dancing in the studio.

"But Taec why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

He blushed before answering. "Samantha I like you..." 

I refused at first because I was older then Taec by a year and that I was a teacher. If I was to be seen dating a teacher, that would get the both of us in serious trouble...

-

Days went by and Taec kept trying all sorts of ways to get me. Finally, I accepted and we dated for a year.

After graduation, Taec got accepted into JYP so we decided to come to Seoul together.

It was a month before Super Junior was going to debut. I brought Taec to meet Heechul.

Heechul was still cold towards me but he was also happy that Taec was good to me.

I was happy for once after years of pain, after mom left and Heechul was cold to me. Taec took care of me well and we went on dates like any other couple. 

One day, I went to visit Taec at his debut stage. But when I was walking towards his changing room, I saw him and Yuri kissing in the hallways.

I felt so heartbroken when I saw them together. He saw me and came running after me. But I wasn't going to stay to hear what he has to say. Seeing is believing right? I ran back home and cried. Heechul was annoyed by my crying at first but soon he softened up after hearing what happened between me and Taec.

Taec came to my house plenty of times but Heechul chased him away with a broom.

*End Of Flashback*

"Phew! I feel so much better!" I smiled and hugged Hangeng.

"Thanks Geng for hearing me out~" I sang.

"Its okay Kyu Mi...I'm just happy that you feel better already!" he smiled back and kissed my forehead.

I let go of the hug and smiled. "But Kyu Mi...there's something I've been wanting to say to you for awhile now..." he started.

"Eh? What is it oppa?" I asked.

"Kyu Mi, I love you..." he spoke before blushing

My heart skipped a beat for a moment... Did he just say what I think he said???

GENG JUST CONFESSED???? OMO! OMG! OH MY GAWD!!!(Just like how Key says it!^^)

"E-e-eh?" I stuttered as my cheeks burned pink.

"Kim Kyu Mi, I, HanGeng am in love with you...." he spoke louder this time.

I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too Geng! Wo ai ni...My super man~" I smiled.

"Wo ai ni my supergirl!" he chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

Saranghae Geng...:)

Author's Note: Yes! The long awaited chapter is here! Took me days to think up! But now its here!:D I know it might seem rushed but its already 4A.M now ofcourse! Haha! Hope you guys like this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!:DD