Kyu Mi's Story and Hangeng's Confession...(1/2)

Shake It Up!

Author's Note: OH MY GOSH!!! I've finally found a new co-author to help me along with the fic!:D I'm so happy right now! And you subscribers should know what this means right?  New chapters!!!!xD

_______________________________________________

Kyu Mi's POV~

Hangeng brought me back to my apartment and asked me to sit on the couch.

"Kyu Mi-ah, do you have a first-aid kit around here?" he asked as he looked around in my kitchen.

I nodded and answered. "Its in the medical cabinet in my bathroom..." I answered softly.

"Oh.." he spoke as he rubbed the back of his head.

He walked into my bathroom and came out a minute later with the first-aid kit.

He sat down next to me and took out the the antiseptic spray and started shaking it hard.

"Oh please oppa anything but that..." I begged as I scooted away from him.

He smiled. "Hehe scared of this aren't ya?" he chuckled.

I nodded and gulped as he reached out for my hands.

"Don't worry it says you just have to spray it on for a few seconds and thats it!" he reassured.

"But it'll hurt!" I whined.

"Its either this or suffer an infection..." he glared.

"Aish you and your cruel ways..." I pouted and stuck out my right hand which he took and started spraying it.

"YAH!!! THAT HURTS!!!!" I screamed as I felt an instant stinging sensation on my blood covered palm.

He stopped and then caught my other hand before I could pull it away.

"Come on Kyu Mi its just a spray!" he tsked.

I just glared at him and winced as he started spraying that *beeping* spray on my palm again.

After that he wrapped them up neatly and smiled.

"See done! Don't you feel better?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess..." I smiled.

Then an awkward silence filled the air.

"So, Kyu Mi..." Hangeng started.

"Yeah oppa?" I asked.

"So what was Heechul like before he joined Super Junior and SM?" Hangeng asked.

-

Hangeng's POV~

I could see her body stiffened a bit before she calmed down again and sighed.

"Actually Heechul oppa was never hot-headed or crazy before he became a Super Junior member..." she spoke.

What? He was not? Its not that I don't know he was never this way its just that I couldn't really imagine him as a calm person at all...

"Before the fame and the screaming fangirls and the stupid Heechul now...Heechul oppa was a very calm and ordinary teenage guy..." she explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"He was really nice to me and held good grades in school. He wasn't vain and cold like he is now...But ever since he joined SM as a trainee...He changed completely...He was cold towards me and dad...." she spoke softly but I could see that she was slowly tearing up.

"Come here and just let it out..." I said as I pat my lap.

She looked at me first with a confused look but then came over and sat in my lap.

"He-he totally ditched us for SM and Super Junior! Do you know how much I hated you guys at that time?" she half screamed, cried.

I hugged her close and rubbed her back.  

"He threathened me to go off to some other country! Because he said I didn't look good enough to be his sibling and he felt embarrased of me!" she cried.

"What?" I asked seriously shocked at her revelation.

"Yeah and to think that he is okay with Alex as Donghae's sister..." she sniffled.

"Wait, you know Alex?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I know her! Donghae talks about her all the time whenever EunSiHae and I hang out!" she answered while rolling her eyeballs.

"Do you know how mad I was when I found out?" she asked. (If she was from a cartoon, I swear I just saw fire starting on her head! Hmmm...fire...I should use that as a title of a song one day...)

"Mad? This isn't the Kyu Mi I know of...The Kyu Mi I know is sweet and caring!" I spoke.

"Have you ever thought how much I hurted inside???" she cried.

"First with that Idiot! Then with the new Heechul or 'Cinderella' !" she shouted.

"What idiot?" I asked. Yes, now's my chance to find out!.

"He is no other than...." she started.

I wanna find out!!!!

 

Author's Note: Finally updated Chap.22!:D Hey have you guys seriously abandoned my fic?:(( Where have all your funny comments go to?-cries-  Anyway how's the chappie? Do you like it?