Bye Heechul!(Cont. of Day1)

Shake It Up!

 

Kyu Mi’s POV~

“Why’d you bring Ddangkoma with you oppa?” I asked as I tried not to laugh.

“Well I didn’t  feel safe living with chipmunk boy , so I brought him with me!” he smiled.

“Well Wookie is there!” I smiled back.

“He’s too busy cooking for the members anyway!” he sighed.

“Why isn’t it safe to leave him with Henry?” I asked.

“Well….” he started.

*Flashback*

Yesung’s POV~

“Henry! I’m going to Japan for a K.R.Y concert so please take care of Ddangkoma for me will you?” I asked the little boy who was lying on the couch munching on a cookie.

“Yes! Hyungie I will!” he smiled showing his cookie covered teeth and nodded.

“That’s a good boy! Bye!” I smiled as I ruffled his hair, got my bags and left for the airport.

-Day 1-

“Ddangkoma! You must be hot under that heat lamp! Let me turn it off for you!” Henry sang innocently as he flicked off the heat lamp switch.

Poor Ddangkoma was scared that the temperature in his cage suddenly dropped after the heat lamp turned off.

-Day 2-

Ddangkoma fell into hibernation which scared the crap out of that boy.

He went into my room holding a bowl of fruit and veges wanting to feed Ddangkoma.

He knelt down and put the bowl inside and saw Ddangkoma in his hibernating state.

He thought it was just sleeping so he left it alone with the food.

That night he came in again to check on him.

But again he still see it sleeping with the food left untouched.

He started to panick and took him out of the cage.

“Ddangkoma! Please don’t die! Henry is sorry if he didn’t feed you earlier!” Henry cried as he shook Ddangkoma endlessly.

Still it continued hibernating. “Please Ddangkoma I is sorry!” he cried again.

Zhou Mi walked in after that and found Henry kneeling in the corner of the room next to the cage crying.

“Yah! Henli what are you doing?!” Zhou Mi shouted when he saw how much Henry was crying and shaking Ddangkoma.

“Ge! I think I killed Ddangkoma!” he cried as he layed Ddangkoma down on his rock, in the cage.

“Huh? What are you talking about and why is the heat lamp off?” Zhou Mi asked as he took a closer look at the cage and pushed his spectacles up.

“Oh! I think it was getting too hot for him so I switched it off!” he smiled.

“WHAT?!” Zhou Mi shouted.

“Why? What did I do wrong?” Henry asked as he looked up at Zhou Mi.

“No wonder it is like that! He thought it was time for hibernation after you turned off his heat lamp!” Zhou Mi exclaimed as he flicked the heat lamp switch right back on.

A minute or two later Ddangkoma is up and eating his food happily with Henry staring at it with joy.

-Day 3-

I came back to the dorms to see him crawling all over the living room looking under the couches.

“Yah! The floor is dirty! What are you looking for?” I scolded.

“I think I lost Ddangkoma!” he answered as he sat up on the carpet with tears running down his chubby cheeks.

“YOU WHAT?!” I asked as I dropped my bags unto the floor and held him by the collar.

“I.i.i.i.i lost Ddangkoma hyung!” he cried as he hugged unto me.

“I know you lost him! But how???” I asked.

“I wanted to play with him outside here in the living room when Kyuhyun hyung called me. He asked me to help him find his PSP, so I did and when I got back…Ddangkoma gone!” Henry explain with thears still running down his face.

“Aish! Hamster! I leave Seoul for 3 days and come back to hear that my beloved friend is missing?!” I asked furiously as I ran around the living room searching for Ddangkoma.

End of Yesung’s POV~

*Flashback End*

Kyu Mi’s POV~

“Oh~ But how’d you find Ddangkoma then?” I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

“Well Tuekie Umma came out into the living room after that and scolded us for being so dirty, crawling all over the floor!” he explained.

“Yeah and?” I asked getting impatient to find out.

“He told me that he saw the poor tortoise crawling around and put him back in his cage!” Yesung sighed as he rubbed his forhead.

“Aigo! So you and Henry went through all that just to find out he’s safe back in his cage?!” I chuckled.

“Yeah!” he nodded. “It’s the truth!.”

“But I got to admit that Henry is way too innocent!” I laughed.

“Huh?” Yesung asked not getting it.

“Well thinking that he cried because he thought he lost Ddangkoma and that he also thought he killed him!” I explained.

“Oh! Yeah!” he laughed after he got what I meant.

*Ding Dong*

“Hey do you normally get visitors around 8:30 p.m?” Yesung oppa asked as he followed me to the door.

“Nope not really!” I answered as I opened the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are EunSiHae!” the people shouted.

“Oppas!” I laughed as I gave them a hug.

“Hey! I’m suppose to be her babysitter! Then why are you here?!” Yesung pouted as he folded his rams across his chest.

“We’re not here to babysit! We’re here to pick you guys up to go to the airport!” they scolded.

“Oh really? Oppa’s gonna leave for the airport now?” I asked.

They just nodded their heads and dragged us into the elevator.

We got into the big black van where all the members were in and headed to the airport.

I sat in the front row with Tuekie Umma and Kangin Appa. Actually Kibum’s here too sitting so I had to sit on Kangin’s lap.(Which he seemed to like a lot)

EunSiHae shared the second row with Hankyung and Kyuhyun.

Heechul oppa sat in the last row with Henry, Zhou Mi and Shindong.

Yesung had to squeeze into the trunk with Heechul’s bags.(That’s why he was so grumpy on the way there)

Ryeowookie got lucky and got the front seat next to the driver all to himself.

Well as you can imagine it…Riding in a big van with 15 boys to the airport! Ofcourse its noisy!

“Who’s gonna be washing the dishes tonight?” Shindong shouted from the back.

“Not me!” Everyone semmed to have shouted out at the same time.

“Ge are we going to Incheon airport?” Henry asked as he tugged the back of Hankyung’s shirt.

“Yes we are!” Hankyung nodded.

“I call dibs on being the handsomest guy on the planet!” Donghae smirked.

“Yah! I’m the jewel boy here! I’m the handsomest!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“The both of you are wrong! I’m Korea’s #1 Handsome guy!”(I guess you know who’s line is this!xD Just in case watch Super Junior’s Full House its Kangin’s btw)

“No I am! Because I’m the manliest here!” Sungmin shot a glare at the three of them.

“You know what I won’t be part of this! Because I’m already called the most beautiful guy alive!” Heechul oppa smiled as he put his chin up.

“I’m the iest so I’m not taking part too!” Zhou Mi smirked which earned him a glare from Hankyung.

“Will you guys shut up?” Tuekie Umma asked in an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyeballs.

“Rock! Paper! Scissors!” KangEunHae shouted as they threw their hands out.

“Yes I won! In your face!” Kangin oppa jumped which caused me to fly forward smacking my face into the back part of the front seat.

“Ow! Who hit me in the back of my head?” Ryeowookie pouted as he looked back at us.

“Ouchie!” I cried as I rubbed my face and glared at Kangin.

“Yah! Appa take care of your daughter properly!”Tuekie Umma scolded as he hit Kangin on his shoulder.

“Mianhe! Kyu Mi-ah!” Kangin Appa apologized as he quickly pulled me up into his lap again.

“Omo blood!” Ryeowookie shrieked as he took another look back at us.

“Where?” I asked as I felt my face and of course I touched my nose and there was blood dripping out.

“Aigo! You made her nose bleed!” Tuekie Umma pouted and quickly handed me a tissue.

“Yah! Kangin after I come back from Jeju, you’ll get it! But for now Sungmin’s gonna punish you!” Heechul oppa screamed from the back.

“Sirs we have arrived!” The driver smiled.(I bet he’s just faking it…I think he must be regretting to be the driver of 15 loud speakers!:P)

We got off and walked to gate 54 where we were suppose to meet with the manager.

“Ah! Heechul! I almost phoned you but seeing you here means I won’t be doing so!” the manager chuckled as he patted Heechul’s back.

You guys might be thinking…15 members plus 1 girl of the most famous band in Korea just walked into an airport and there are no fans?! What is this crap?! Well let me explain…

  1. We are in disguises.
  2. It’s a Monday when most people are just not in the mood going gaga over us.(Erm…I meant them!xD)
  3. The place wasn’t that crowded
  4. No security guards were needed to us which will just make it so obvious that mega stars are here…:P
  5. If you are wondering about my nose bleed…(If you actually care..) I have tissues stuffed into my nose and Kibum lent me his scarf so I can hide my face.(No sunglasses were needed in my disguise LOL)

-

“Goodbye hyungie!” The guys waved as Heechul started walking away with the manager.

“Oppa!” I shouted before running over to him.

He stopped and turned around before hugging me tightly.

“Be a good girl okay?” he asked with a smile.

“Neh! I will!” I smiled as I nodded.

“Don’t go near Hankyung, Kangin, Sungmin, Yesung, Dong-“ he was cut short by Tuekie cutting in.

“We get it she can’t go near any of us because we are erts!” Tuekie laughed which earned glares from the rest of the members.

“Bye bye oppa!” I waved as he walked away with a huge smile.

-

On the way back to the dorm…

“Yah! Why’d you call us erts?!” Kangin pouted and stuck his tongue out at Tuekie Umma.

“Well we all are aren’t we?” Tuekie asked as he eyed Eunhyuk at the back.

Everyone just chuckled as the monkey boy sank down in his seat with red cheeks.

 

 

Author's Note: Hey there! Sweet13 again with the new chapter!^^ I hope you like this! Please comment and subscribe!:D I really love writing this fic as much as you people love reading my best fic ever!<3 LOL self-praising much?xD