Misunderstandings!>.

Shake It Up!

Heechul's POV~

I woke up today feeling like theres someone missing... I looked around the bedroom and realize that....Hankyung's missing since last night!!!! Omo my husband must've been kidnapped by the E.L.F! I changed out of my pyjamas and ran out into the living room.

"Hyung have you seen my husband?!" I asked as I ran around the dorm checking if he slept in the wrong room.

"Yeah didn't he tell you, that he was staying with Kyu Mi?" Leetuek answered as he lazily changed the TV channels.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to stare at him. "W.w..w.what?" I stammered.

"He stay with Kyu Mi Your Little Sister Understand?" Kangin answered slowly as if I was some kind of retard.

"WHAT?! WHAT TIME IS IT???" I shouted .

"It's 8 in the morning! Who's the idiot who is shouting???" Eunhyuk yelled groggily as he slowly emerged from his bedroom with a half awake Donghae dragging along behind him.

"I'll get you for that later!" I shouted at Eunhyuk with my finger pointing at him. "But now I gotta check-up on my baby sister!" I shouted(A/N:Boy everyone in this fic loves shouting don't they?XD) before running out the door.

"Who knows what he might do to her..." I shuddered at the weird things my vivid imagination showed.

*Imagination*

Kyu Mi unlocks the door and goes in with Hankyung as they both share a passionate kiss.

They continue kissing as they walked to the couch. Hankyung pushes her down unto the couch and starts ing her shirt.

"Hankyung oppa don't..." she blushed as she pushed him away gently.

"Heechul hyung isn't here anyway...I'll be  using protection!I promise!" he smirked ily.

*Imagination End*

"I'll kill him if he does that to her!" I shouted furiosly in my mind.

I quickly went up the stairs and ran to the door. Phew...luckily when I rented this place I asked for an extra copy of the key.

I fished the key out of my jacket and unlocked the door, then I saw......

-

Kyu Mi's POV~

I rolled over and hit my face on something hard and warm. I blinked a little and let my adjust to my surrounding. I stared into what I smacked into and found out that it was....Hankyung oppa's chest?!

"Like what you see huh?" Hankyung oppa's mischevious voice asked.

"W.w.w..why did you take off your shirt?" I asked as I looked up at him and blushed.

"It got kinda warm last night so I took it off!" he smiled.

"You didn't do anything to me right?" I asked as I looked  down at myself.

"No! Of course not and can you please get your hands and legs off me before-" he was cut short when the door suddenly opened.

We both looked up towards the door to see my brother standing,sweating and blushing.

"W.w.w..w..what did the two of you do?????" Heechul oppa shouted as he pointed at the both of us.

Well I'll explain what he is seeing right now...

  1. I am on top of Hankyung oppa's shirtless chest
  2. The blanket I used covered almost my whole body so it looks like I'm
  3. I'm wearing a short sleeved shirt so now the only flesh which showed were my arms which were around Hankyung oppa's neck
  4. Hankyung oppa and I were blushing
  5. His shirt was on the couch behind us

"Er...hehe we can explain?" Hankyung oppa spoke in a high pitched humiliated tone.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!?!?!" Heechul oppa shouted .

"It's just a misunderstanding!" I answered quickly as I sat up on the matress.

"Then why were you two blushing?" Heechul oppa asked in a low dangerous voice.

"Because I woke up to her hugging me and that she's embarassed!" Hankyung oppa explained.

"Okay...then why did you stay here and take of your shirt in the first place?" Heechul oppa glared at Hankyung oppa.

"Erm...because it was already late at night and it's dangerous for a girl to go home alone and I felt hot!" Hankyung oppa answered.

"Yeah it's just a misunderstanding!" I smiled.

"Well then its time to get up! I think Ryeowook is gonna start cooking breakfast soon!" Heechul oppa smiled and dragged us out of the apartment.

"Yah! We're not even changed!" both Hankyung and I shouted.

"I don't care its just a short walk to the dorms! If you don't want fans to see you guys...you better run!" Heechul oppa smirked.

"Is this some kind of punishment? If so..then we're sorry!" Hankyung oppa grabbed my hand and made a run for it.

I bet some people might be wondering why are a couple of idiots running towards an apartment building, one shirtless and the other wearing short sleeved shirt and mini shorts being chased by a feminine looking guy.

We ran up the stairs and quickly jabbed the doorbell. The door opened shortly after that revealing 2 idiots who teased us from last night.

"Well..well...what do we have here?" Eunhae smirked.

"Whatever let us in!" Hankyung oppa shouted as he dragged me along with him into the living room.

Everyone was staring at us with wide eyes. Some were smirking and the others just stared at us wide-eyed.

"Kyu Mi...what did you and Hankyung hyung do?" Henry asked innocently as he stared up at us from the carpeted floor.

"Well I want to know all the details!" Kangin oppa chuckled.

"Well...." Hankyung oppa and I started.

So then the whole day we explained to the members the whole misunderstanding which happened.

From then on, Heechul oppa forbids me to be alone with anyone of the members except himself ofcourse...

 

Author's Note: Mianhe for the short update! Was half awake when I typed this! xD Ooh~ Can you just imagine yourself smacking your face into Hankyung's y chest?x) Haha Comment and subscribe!-Sweet13