14 Days Of Being Babysat! (1/14)

Shake It Up!

Heechul's POV~

"I want nobody! Nobody but you!" sang my ringtone.

I leaned over to the coffee table and answered my phone.

"Yeboseyo?" I asked.

"Heechul-ah!" shouted my manager excitedly.

"Yo! Whats up hyungie?~" I smiled.

"Heechul you have just been booked for a 2 week fashion show in Jeju Island!" he laughed.

"What? Really?" I asked with joy.

"Yes you'll be going alone and will be staying in the Grand Avenuel Hotel in your very on suite!" he shouted.

"Wow thanks hyung for the great news I'll pack up straight away! When will the flight be?" I asked.

"Tonight at 10:00p.m and don't be late!" he warned before hanging up.

I stuffed my phone into my jean pocket and jumped from the couch, dancing like an idiot.

"Hyung! Get Sungmin hyung I think Heechul hyung just lost a screw in his head!" Henry shouted innocently as he stepped out from the kitchen.

Sungmin came running from his room to the living room in no time with a serious look on his face. He had his hand up in a chopping wood kind of way and was coming after me.

"Yah! Get away from me you pink rabbit freak!" I shouted before he almost hit my neck.

"Then why were you acting crazy huh?" he asked in a low voice, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Hey guys I'll be out with Kangin for awhile!" Leetuek hyung smiled as he skipped out the door hand in hand with Kangin.

"Bye Tuekie hyungie~" Sungmin smiled and waved before turing all serious again.

"Woah does he change his moods fast?" I asked myself in my mind.

"I just got a call from manager hyung saying that I'll be staying in Jeju Island's Grand Avenuel Hotel for 2 weeks!" I smiled as I pumped my fist in the air.

"Can I come hyungie???" Sungmin asked with puppy dog eyes and a pout as he tugged on my shirt like a little kid.

"Yah! Are you some kind of bipolar freak now?!" I scolded him.

He just let go of my shirt and stared at me with hopeful eyes.

"Anyway I'll only be going alone so I need someone to babysit my sister while I'm gone!" I pouted as I thought of my little sister who will be lonely because of me...=.='"

"KYU MI'S GONNA NEED A BABYSITTER?!" everyone who was eating in the kitchen shouted as they ran out holding unto their plates of black bean noodles.

"Yeah!" I nodded.

"I want to babysit her first!!!!!" Yesung shouted as he jumped, waving his free hand around and pointing to himself.

"No! I will!" Sungmin shouted.

"I wanna take part in babysitting noona!" Henry shouted next as he smiled with those chubby chipmunk cheeks of his.

Sungmin glared at him, making him back up into the corner as the Eunhae couple started arguing about who gets to take care of my sister.

The others were playing some kind of game to decide who's gonna take care of her.

The only ones who were quiet and who looked like they were interested were no other than...

Siwon and my lovely hubby Hankyung!

"Yah! Whats with all the ruckuss in my dorm?!" yelled an upset ahjumma Tuekie hyung.

"I want to take care of Kyu Mi while Heechul hyung is gone!" they all shouted.

Tuekie hyung frowned and massaged his forehead.

"I guess we'll have to take turns then!" Leetuek smiled after thinking for a minute or two.

"Bwoh?!" Everyone one of us shouted in a state of confusion.

"We have to check our schedules and see whoevers free can go baby sit Kyu Mi okay?" Leetuek explained.

"Oh~" echoed through the living room as everyone nodded in agreement.

"The first one today will be our lovely Yesung who doesn't have anything at all!" Leetuek clapped as Yesung walked out from behind the group of guys waving as if he won some kind of championship.

"You'll go after Heechul calls Kyu Mi to explain okay?" Leetuek asked in a motherly voice and signaled for me to call her now.

"Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Marhaemar!" her phone rang before picking up.

I the speaker mode and smiled.

"Yeboseyo?" her sweet voice sang.

"Kyu Mi-ah!" I smiled.

"Oh! Hello Heechul oppa!" she laughed.

"Listen! Oppa will be gone for work, for 2 weeks and the guys will be babysitting you! Will that be fine with you?" I explained in one breath.

"Oh...really? Okay! As long there is any of my oppas here then I'll be fine!" she answered and I could just imagine her smiling brightly right now.

"Okay thats all bye!" I shouted before hanging up.

"Its all settled then! Yesung you can go now!" Leetuek smiled as he opened the door for Yesung.

"Awww!" the guys whined as they stared at Yesung who ran out of the door.

-

Kyu Mi's POV~

I was just finished with cooking my favorite dish black bean noodle when I heard my doorbell.

I sat the plate of noodles down on the dining table and went to the door.

I looked through the peep hole and almost screamed as I saw something big, black and hairy!

I opened the door and stare at the person in front of me.

"Oppa you scared me!" I laughed at Yesung who was smiling at me.

"Kyu Mi-ah!" he laughed as he gave me a big bear hug.

"Let me guess...you're here for the 14 day babysitting programme?" I asked as I let him in.

"Yup and because I'm the most free from schedules then anyone else in the group!" he laughed as he sat the brown box with holes on the top down on my coffee table.

"Oppa whats in there?" I asked as I pointed at the box.

"Ddangkoma!"he smiled.

"Ddangkomma???"I asked.

"Yup!" he nodded.

"Yay Ddangkoma!" I clapped.

 

Author's Note: Yay! I finally updated a chapter!^^ Kamsahamnida for giving me 52 subscribers! Saranghaeyo and Happy New Year from your beloved author Sweet13~<3