Hankyung's Misunderstanding....=.=

Shake It Up!

Heechul's POV~

We both decided to go into a clothing store after letting Kyu Mi have a good look around.

We went into the store and was greeted by the cashier.

"Welcome to Seoul Mate~" she smiled.

Kyu Mi went off to one corner of the shop looking for t-shirts while I just browsed over the jeans rack.

"Oppa i found the cutest shirt ever!" Kyu Mi squealed as she tugged my shirt from behind.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned around to look at it.

It was a long pink t-shirt with a huge chibi panda in the middle. "Isn't it cute?" she asked smiling a wide smile.

"Oh boy, another Sungmin..." I sweatdropped before smiling at her. "Yeah it is! why don't you try it on? If it fits and you like it oppa will buy it for you!" i smiled a warm smile.

"Really? Thanks oppa~" she hugged me before running into one of the changing room stalls.

"Aish...what is she? The girl version of Sungmin?" I asked myself as i sat down on one of the benches in front of the stalls.

A minute later she skips out of the stall wearing it and singing. "It fits and oppa's gonna buy it for me~".

'Wow that really does look good on you!" I laughed as i saw her twirling around me just like she did 3 years ago.

"Okay take it off, Oppa's gonna pay for it!" I said as I pushed her back into the stall.

-

Hangeng's POV~

I walked into the clothing store which Heechul and that mysterious girl were in and made sure i kept my distance just in case Heechul uses his "Hannie Sensor". (Hannie Sensor is Heechul's Hankyung detecting sense)

*Flashback*

Ever since that one time when I threw ice down Heechul hyung's back(In Super Junior's Full House), he now can sense whether or not if i am behind him, even with his eyes closed!

I watched as Heechul hyung got ready for bed . "Goodnight Hannie~" he smiled before crawling under the covers.

"Oh goodnight hyung~" i smirked. He closed his eyes and soon enough he was snoring.

I tip-toed over to his bed and was about to tickle his stomach when he started shouting at me.

"YAH HANKYUNG IF YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON ME, I'LL SCRATCH YOU TO DEATH!" he shouted.

"S..s..s..sorry h..hyung!" I whimpered. He smiled at me and patted my head. "Nah i was just kidding~ You can sleep in my bed with me if you want to!" he chuckled as he patted the empty space next to him.

"Thanks hyung~" i sang before hugging him and the both of us drifted of to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

So i hid behind a mannequin and watched as the two of them laugh and hugged each other.

"Hmmm she's pretty! Maybe she's his girlfriend?" i thought as i took a few more photos with Sungmin's camera.

"Oppa thanks for buying this for me!" she smiled as they both walk out of the store.

"Erm... sir is there something i could help you with?" the salesgirl asked as she gave me a questioning look.

"Oh! Erm....hehe no there's nothing!" i laughed nervously before running  away.

I saw both of them leaving at the exit already so i quickly followed them out.

I checked my watch and saw that it is already 11:30p.m! Hey that's around the time Heechul hyung comes back to the dorm! I better get back to the dorm now before he starts suspecting something!

So it's confirmed he must be out with his girlfriend the whole time!

I quickly called for a taxi and rushed back to the dorm. Phew... Heechul isn't back yet... I quickly ran up the stairs as the elevator would take too long and rang the doorbell of our dorm.

Leetuek hyung answered the door and smiled at me before pulling me in and shutting the door.

"SO DID YOU FIND OUT?????" they all asked. "Here take this!" i smiled as i tossed the camera over to Sungmin and went into my room to change.

By the time I had changed into my pyjamas Heechul came back smiling.

"Good night guys lets all have a good night's rest!" he smiled before coming into the room.

 

 

Author's Note: Here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for! ^^ I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes i have a massive headache and still managed to finish it for all of you~ xD Please comment and subscribe! :D Good nites yo! -Sweet13