Heechul's Back?! (2/2)

Shake It Up!

Hangeng's POV~

"Hyung you're back?" I asked with wide eyes.

"...." was my answer. He was just looking at both our hands.

Then he looked up at me and glared.

"Let...my...sister's...hand....go..." he spoke in a dangerously soft voice.

I quickly let go of her hand and shoved it in my pocket.

"Hyung you can get off me now!" Siwon cried under Heechul who was sitting on his stomach with his hands still around his neck.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" he glared at him.

"No...." he spoke as he shook his head from side to side.

Everybody else in the room except for the manager's face was like O.O"...

"Oppa why are you back so early?"  Kyu Mi asked with a clueless expression. 

Man! Kyu Mi can't you see that he's so obviously mad about something?!?! 

Oh no...Could it be?

"HANKYUNG YOU CHINESE IDIOT WHO I CALL A HUSBAND!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER!!! BUT WHAT IS IT I SEE ON THE INTERNET???? I SEE HER AND SIWON IN THE BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER MADE IN SUJU HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

I winced as his loud voice entered my ears creating this sharp pain in my eardrums.

Everything from the Plasma TV's screen to the glasses on Leetuek's face broke. 

"Hyung, it can't be that bad! Idol's are always having scandals!" Kyuhyun frowned.

"NOT BAD? NOT BAD?! EVERY E.L.F ON THE PLANET IS PLANNING AN ASSASINATION OF MY BABY SIS!!!!! HOW IS THAT NOT BAD?!" he screamed again.

"Oppa! It's okay something like this was bound to happen anyway!" Kyu Mi sighed.

"BOUND TO HAPPEN? DO YOU KNOW HOW EVIL ANTI'S ARE??? SIWON WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR A DISGUISE WHEN YOU WENT OUT WITH HER?!" Heechul stomped his feet , pulling at his hair.

"I thought people wouldn't notice and she looks exactly like you so I thought they'd just shrug it off thinking it was you and me out for tea!" Siwon explained.

"WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A BI-" 

"Heechul thats enough!" Manager hyung shouted.

He turned around and glared at him.

"I know you feel mad that this happened but you need not be so violent when it comes to situations like this!" Manager hyung spoke.

Then I heard a sniffle beside me. I looked down at Kyu Mi and she had her face in her hands.

"I...I'm...sorry...I'm sorry everybody... Its my fault....I shouldn't even be here anyway...I shouldn't have come back to Korea!" she bawled.

"No...Kyu Mi you know thats not what I meant..." Heechul said as he tried to reach his arms out to hug her but she just took a step back.

"That's not what you meant? Really Kim Heechul?" she asked angrily with tears still running down her face.

"Kyu Mi..." he started.

"No! I am not going to hear you say sorry! This is my fault! Not Siwon oppa's! Everytime something bad happens, all you do is shout and get mad! You never know how to discuss this and talk it out! Its the same since I was 12!" she screamed.

Her hands were clenched in tight fists till her knuckles were white and her nails were already cutting into her palms.

Blood dripped down from her hands as she continued shouting at him..

This was the first time I've seen her this way...She has always been nice and sweet...Was this the emotions she had kept up inside for this whole time?

This time was Heechul hyung's turn to cry.

"Kyu Mi! Please don't be mad anymore! You're hands are already bleeding from all that tightening of your fists!" Heechul cried.

"Oh! So now you care about someone else besides yourself?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"What do you mean? I've always cared for you!" he cried.

"Urgh! Seriously, Kim Heechul! I can't stand this anymore if you keep saying you do care when you have never cared for me at all! Always looking in the mirror, messaging all the time and getting mad at no *beeping* reason!" she screamed.

"Kyu Mi!" Siwon shouted as he saw the amount of blood that was already pooling around her feet.

"I'm going home and you better not follow me, you idiot until you have realized how evil you were to me before you became a 'superstar'!" she glared and stomped out with all of us staring afte her with the O___0 face.

"Kyu Mi!" I called out to her as I ran towards the door after it slammed shut.

Heechul fell unto his knees with his hand clutching his chest.

I opened the door and ran after her. The elevator doors were about to close but luckily I caught it and pulled them open.

I walked in and looked at her resting her back against the steel wall.

"Hankyung oppa..." she spoke softly.

"Kyu Mi let me take you to the doctor..." I spoke in a worried tone as I stared at her bloody palms.

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." she said.

"You don't have to be Kyu Mi..." I spoke before hugging her.

My heart was aching so much to see her like this... Kyu Mi-ah, why did you do this to yourself...

"Oppa why do my hands hurt?" she asked.

I looked down at her with wide eyes. She didn't know that she hurt herself?

"Because you were tightening your fists so tightly till your nails started cutting into your palms!" I explained.

"Oh..." she spoke softly.

"Come on I'll bring you to the clinic..." I tried smiling as I lead her out of the elevator as soon as we reached the groundfloor.

 

 

Author's Note: Here it is the last chapter before the Hiatus!:D Hope you guys like this! Shocked to see Kyu Mi's sudden change in personality eh? From her usual sweet self to the cold and loud Kyu Mi...Hangeng really cares for her...Heechul why can't you just not shout with so much anger in front of your sister... I know the chapter's short.. but its still better than nothing right? Comment on your feelings about this chapter and subscribe if you have just started reading this fic and liked it!^^ Bye for now, Sweet13