Meeting Super Junior's Black Horse!^^

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

*Rokkugo rokkugo rokkugo marhaemar!* my phone rang on the nightstand. I yawned and rolled over on my bed to pick it up.

"Yeboseyo?" i asked in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning Princess!" Heechul oppa sang.

"Oh good morning Oppa~" I replied.

"Listen Kyu Mi I won't be coming over today because I have a radio recording for Youngstreet okay?" he asked.

"Oh that's okay oppa i understand!" i replied.

"That's a good girl! I have to go now bye!" he shouted before hanging up.

-

After the phone call, i went to have a shower and brush my teeth. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and wore my panda shirt with my favorite pair of skinny jeans.  *grumble~* I held my stomach. "Hmmm i'm getting hungry, i should go to that cute cafe down the street!" i smiled to myself.  I grabbed my tote bag , my keys and my handphone and got out of the apartment.

I walked down the quiet morning street and found the cafe. I walked in and an elderly man greeted me at the counter.

"Good morning miss welcome to Haengbok cafe!" he smiled.

"Good morning ahjushi!" i smiled back.

"What would you like today?" he asked as he handed me a menu.

"Hmmm... i would like blueberry pancakes and the hot latte please!" i answered after looking at all the yummy choices.

"Okay.. that would be $9.30 please~" he smiled.

I paid the kind and friendly ahjushi and went to sit at a nice quiet corner near the window.

"Wow it smells delicious!" i smiled as a nice aroma of pancake batter and coffee beans filled the air.

I looked around the cafe and it was quite full! I was amazed at how i actually manage to get a nice seat near the window.

"Excuse me miss!" a voice asked. I turned around to face SIWON OF SUPER JUNIOR????

"Erm.. yes?" i asked blushing a little. "Wow he looks even better in real life~" i thought to myself.

"May i sit with you here?" he asked gesturing towards the empty seat in front of me.

"Yes you may!"I smiled. He sat down and gave me a dimpley smile. "Thanks!" he smiled.

"Erm excuse me but can i ask you a question?" i asked nervously.

"Yes?" he asked as he looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Are you Choi Siwon?" I asked blushing a bright shade of pink.

"Yes i am!" he smiled. "Then can i get your autograph?" i asked calmly while in my mind i was screaming "OMO I'M HAVING BREAKFAST WITH CHOI SIWON OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!".

"Sure you can since you let me have this seat!" he laughed.

-

Siwon's POV~

"Hey isn't she Heechul hyung's girlfriend?!" i asked myself as i signed her notebook.

*Flashback to last night*

"Sungmin have you uploaded the pictures yet?" Leetuek hyung asked as we all crowded Sungmin's room looking at the computer screen.

"Shhhhh! Heechul hyung will hear us!" Eunhyuk hissed. "Yes i have now let me open up the folder..." Sungmin whispered.

"Gasp!!! Who's that girl???" We all asked. "I think she's his girlfriend!" Leetuek hyung exclaimed.

"No way she looks way to young!" Kangin hyung whispered. "Then why are they hugging eachother and buying clothes together???" Eunhyuk asked.

"Maybe it's hyung's sister?" Ryeowook asked. "SISTER????" we all asked at once.

"It cannot be his sister! He never told us anything about a sister!" Leetuek hissed.

"Cousin?" Kibum asked. "Nah.... he's relatives and friends are too far from Seoul!" Yesung whispered.

"His daughter then?" Eunhyuk asked sarcastically. "Gasp! Hyung!" Ryeowook whispered pointing at Eunhyuk with a shocked face.

"All vote for girlfriend put up your hands!" I announced.

Totally every single one of us had our hands up.

*End of Flashback*

"What's your name?" i asked as i took a sip out of my black coffee.

"My name is Kim Kyu Mi!" she giggled. "Wow such a sweet looking girl" I smiled in my head.

"Hey Kyu Mi do you want to hang out sometimes?" I asked as i watched her eat her pancakes like a hamster.

"Sure~" she sang. "Here's my number!" I smiled as i wrote down my number on a tissue and handed it over to her.

"Gomawo oppa!" she smiled as she typed in her number into my phone.

"Well i have to get to know her better right? If she's gonna be part of our family right?" i asked myself in my head.

"Where do you live?" i asked her as we both walked out of the cafe.

"I live in that apartment over there!" she answered as she pointed at an apartment next to ours.

"Hey i live in that apartment next to yours!" i smiled. Her face turned from smiling to pure shock. "R..r..r..really???" she asked.

'Yeah! So hey doesn't it make it easier for me if i were to fetch you to go out together?" i chuckled.

"Oh yeah that's right but what if fans see you?" she asked with a worried expression.

"Don't worry i'll make sure to wear a disguise when i come to fetch you okay?" I asked as i ruffled her hair.

"Okay Siwon oppa! Nice meeting you but i have to go now! Bye!" she smiled and waved a cute goodbye and ran away.

"I can tell that we are gonna be good friends!" i smiled to myself.

 

 

Author's Note: Hey there guys! Mianhe that i couldn't update this fic yesterday! I had the most painful headache in my life and thought that i woud've died! But now i'm all better! :D Oh! And wow i have 25 subscribers already! I'm so happy! Thanks alot for all your nice and funny comments you have given me! I'm really grateful!:D It's because of you guys i have the strenght to move on!-Love, Sweet13