Morning With EunSiHae!

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

I was awaken by all the chirping of the birds outside my window.  I went to have a bath and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and almost scared myself. "Yah! Please not another bad hair day!" I whined. My hair was all frizzy and tangled. I took out my hair brush and started brushing my hair. * It's gotta be me!* my phone sang as it vibrated all over on my make up desk.

I walked over with my hairbrush stuck in my hair and checked my phone. *You have one new message from Coffee Prince*

*From: Coffee Prince* (Try to guess who it is!XD)

Good Morning hamster! Are you awake yet? ^^

-

*From: Hamster Girl* (Yup i'm the hamster!)

Good morning Siwon oppa! Yeah I am! :D My brush is stuck in my hair I can't get it out! TT^TT

-

*From: Coffee Prince*

Your brush? O.

-

*From: Hamster Girl*

Yeah oppa can you help me? Then after that can we go eat breakfast together? ^~^

-

*From: Coffee Prince*

I'll come right away! ^^

-

I just sat on my couch waiting for Siwon oppa to come and rescue my hair. *ding dong*

Wow that sure was fast! I skipped to the door and look through the peep hole. There i saw Siwon standing in the middle with to other people at his side.

I opened the door and smiled at Siwon oppa. "Oppa you came!" I smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo you must be Kae Li neh?" Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled. "Her name is Kyu Mi! Not Kae Li!" Siwon scolded as he bonked the both of them over their heads.

"Yah! Hyung that hurts!" they both whined. "Hey so why are the two of you here?" I asked as we all went in to my apartment and sat on the couch. "Well it's a funny story hehe!" Siwon sweatdropped as he tried to get the brush out.

*Flashback to earlier*

Siwon's POV~

I put on my sunglasses and was about to walk out the door when two people pounced on my back.

"Ahhhh~ Yah! What do you guys want?" I asked as tried to get up with both Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting on me.

"Hyung can we go see that Kae Li girl you were texting?" they asked as they played with my hair.

"Hey you two saw???" i pouted. "Yup! So can we go too???" they asked with their best pouts.

"No!" I growled. "Why hyung? Why?" they asked. "Because you guys would just cause trouble!" I hissed.

"Hyung we promise we won't cause trouble!" they sang as they held Cd's over their heads pretending to be innocent.

"Yah! Just as long as you guys don't make her mad okay?" i sweatdropped as they jumped of my back and cheered.

*End of Flashback and POV*

Kyu Mi's POV~

"Oh....so that's why!" I nodded at his story. "Okay this will hurt just a little.." he whispered. Then he yanked the brush out of my head pulling out a clump of hair. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae fell to the floor covering their ears. "Oppa~" I whimpered. "You said it would hurt a little!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Kyu Mi-ah!" he shouted as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Yah! Why were you so rough on her???" Eunhyuk shouted. "I can't hear my own voice!" Donghae shouted.

"You're just lucky I have a lot of hair! If not there would be a huge bald spot there by now!" I shouted as i looked at my poor hair.

"Here wear this then!" Donghae smiled as he took off his wool beanie and put it on my head. "Gomawo oppa!" i smiled.

"I'm hungry guys can we go eat dim-sum?" Eunhyuk whined as he held his stomach.

"Okay lets go!" we all cheered as we dashed out of my apartment.

And that's how my day went! ^^

 

 

 

Author's Note: Mianhe for this extremely short update! I got angry at my laptop for simply wandering off into google when i was in the middle of writing the original chapter i was gonna update! TT^TT It was way different and better than this one! Please forgive me guys! Mianheyo!!!!*bows a hundred times* Comment and subscribe please those silent readers out there!-Sweet13