Hankyung's A Spy!

Shake It Up!

Nobody's POV~

'Bye guys!' Heechul smiled as he ran out of the dorm.

'Okay Hankyung hyung you know what you should do right?' Eunhyuk asked after Heechul left.

'Yes my mission is just to follow Heechul hyung and find out where he goes at night!' Hankyung replied as he put on his sunglasses.

'Hyung do you think that Heechul hyung will find out that we're spying on him?' Ryeowook asked.

'Don't worry, hyung will be like a ninja!' Hankyung smiled as he posed.

'Okay then don't let us down!' Leetuek gave him a thumbs up before pushing him out the door.

Hankyung quickly ran out of the apartment to see Heechul leaving the parking lot in his car.

"Aish that hyung! How am i suppose to follow him now?" Hankyung asked himself before spotting a taxi nearby.

-

Heechul's POV~

I drove Hankyung's car to pick up Kyu Mi at her apartment which was just down the road.

i parked infront the apartment and called her. *Rokkugo Rokkugo Rokkugo marhaemar!* went her ringtone.

"Oooh so she does listen to Super Junior T's songs too!" i chuckled when she finally answered.

'Yeboseyo?' she asked. 'Kyu Mi-ah! Oppa is outside of your apartment now!' i smiled.

'Oh really? I'll be right down now!' she laughed before hanging up.

Another five minutes later i see her skipping towards the car in a blue mini dress. She got in and i dorve off towards the mall where i promised to bring her to.

'Oppa does anyone in your band know that you're hanging out with me at night?' i asked as we stopped at a traffic light.

'No one knows! Do you know how dumb they are sometimes?' he asked before laughing evily.

*Flashback to earlier*

'Bye Siwon tell the guys i'll be back later!' i smiled as i walked out of my room in my grey hoodie and black skinny jeans.

'Hyung we just finished a full day schedule! Where did you find the strength to go out at this time at night?' Siwon asked as he sat up on the wooden floor he was laying on.

'Aish.... i just need some fresh air after a hectic schedule we had!' i pouted as i left the dorm.

-

*The day before*

'Hey hyung a few friends and i want to go have some drinks together can i go?' i asked Leeteuk's lifeless body which was laying on the kitchen counter.

'Mmmmm yes Wookie dongsaeng i would love some more white sugar in my white milk tea~' was his answer.

'Okay i'll be going now!' i sweatdropped before leaving him and his weird dream.

*End of flashback*

'Wow oppa are you guys really that busy?' she asked as we got out of the car.

'Yup! Because we just released our 3rd album Sorry Sorry and are busy with the performances and promotions!' i smiled as i put on my sunglasses.

*click click* went a camera somewhere behind the both of us which we did not notice at all.

 

 

Author's Note: Ooooh~ Who might that be? Taking pictures of our lovely Hee oppa and his little sister? Could it be Hankyung? A stalker fan? Or a very crazy journalist? Haha find out in the next chapter! xD