Siwon You're So Dead!!!!

Shake It Up!

Kyu Mi's POV~

I opened my eyes and met with the wide eyes of Siwon.

We looked down at the both of us and saw that we were hugging.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" We both screamed and let go of each other.

The both of us rolled off the bed and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch!" I whimpered rubbing my bum and stood up.

Siwon was still on the floor clutching his heart.

*Ding Dong*

"What time is it?" Siwon asked groggily.

"Its 7:30 A.M." I answered. 

He got up and held my hand as we both shuffled to the door.

He opened the door and the Chinese Prince was standing there.

"Good morning!" he shouted happily.

"Mornin' Hannie oppa!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Hi hyung!" Siwon smiled and waved.

"Mornin' Siwon..." Hankyung replied coldly after looking down at our hands.

"It's my turn to babysit Kyu Mi today! So giddy up horsey and go back to the dorm!" Hankyung glared and stood next to me.

"Bye bye!" I smiled at Siwon who waved a goodbye and left.

"Why are you up so early Han Han oppa?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to take care of my cute bed head wifey!" Hankyung chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Oppa! My hair was already messy enough!" I shouted and punched him lightly on the arm.

He chuckled and stuck his tongue out at me.

"And I thought you're suppose to be the third oldest but yet you act like a 10 year old kid!" I pouted.

"Yah! Age is just a number! And I like being a kid! Which reminds me when are we having kids?" He smirked.

My mouth dropped at the last part and I punched him harder on the arm this time.

"ert..." I muttered.

"But you still love me!" he sang childishly.

"Aish! Whatever just wait here I wanna go change!" I rolled my eyes at him and went to my room.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and swept my fringe to the side.

"Aish...why does he even like calling me 'wife' anyway?" I grumbled to myself.

I wore my oversized hello kitty hoodie and my fave pair of jeans.

I walked out of my bedroom and bumped into Hankyung.

"Lets go to the dorms and make breakfast for all of us!" he smiled and dragged me out.

-

After our meal we went into his bedroom and took pictures with Heebum and Baengshin.

Haha all of the pictures were so funny!^^

We laid next to each other on the bed and looked through his camera at our ridiculous photos.

I am always so happy when I am with him...

He asked if we could take one more photo without the cats and I agreed with him.

He hugged me closer with an arm over my shoulder and he pecked my cheek at the last second before the flash went off.

My cheeks burned a rosy pink and my heart started beating faster.

*Dugeun Dugeun* was the sound I could hear.

The reason why I feel this way is because Hankyung is my biggest bias in super junior and I really wanted to meet him!

But after meeting him that day here in the dorms....I couldn't stop blushing whenever he came near me.

This all feels like a dream! But its not! Aish! Stop it Kyu Mi! He doesn't like you like that! He only thinks of you as a friend and Heechul's little sister!

"Kyu Mi!! Siwon!! Come here now!!!!" Leetuek screamed from the living room.

"Kyu Mi...." Hangeng spoke as he sat up and stared at me.

I just bobbed my shoulders saying that I don't know whats going on.

"Come on lets go oppa..."I spoke and dragged him out with me.

On our way to the living room we bumped into Siwon.

"Siwon"

"Kyu Mi"

"What did you do?" Siwon and I asked at the same time.

We stood in a line in front of Leetuek umma who was glaring at us.

"WHY THE *BEEP* ARE THE TWO OF YOU ON THE NEWS?!?!?" Leetuek screamed.

"What news?" we both asked.

"That news!" Hankyung shouted as he pointed at the TV with wide eyes.

'TODAY'S HEADLINES: Idol Group Super Junior's Choi Siwon Is Dating!'

Followed by the picture of the both of us in the cafe and him pecking me on the cheek.

"What were you thinking Siwon?! Going out without a disguise?" Leeteuk scolded.

"The idol was spotted in a cafe infront of the dorms with a person who fans thought was Heechul. But if you take a closer look at the picture you can definitely see that its a gil! They were spotted holding hands, laughing and eating alone in the corner of the cafe yesterday!" the newscaster spoke.

"Who is that mysterious girl who looks like Heechul and has captured the heart of the beloved idol?" 

After that Leetuek switched off the TV.

"Siwon you're so dead if Soo Man hyung or manager hyung hears about this!!!" Leetuek scolded as he rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"Kyu Mi are you okay?" Hankyung asked worriedly.

I was getting weak in my knees. "Siwon's in trouble and it's all my fault...." I mumbled before fainting.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hey there readers! Chap.17 is finally up!^^ Sorry if you guys think that its not as good as my previous chapters!*bows* Please forgive me I'm not feeling well! :( Wow! The number of my subscribers are almost at the 70 mark! :D I dint' know this many people love this fic! So comment and subscribe you silent readers out there! I always have fun reading all your comments!xD      -Sweet13