Bringing Home Kyu Mi

Shake It Up!

 

Hangeng’s POV~

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual, feeling excited.

You know why? Because Kyu Mi gets to come home today!^^

You know why I know? Because Heechul hyung told me so! Yay!

I took a quick shower and put on my favourite tank top and cargo pants.

“Wow up so early hyung?” Siwon smiled as I stepped out of the bathroom.

“Yeah…” I smiled.

“Its because of Kyu Mi isn’t it?” he teased.

“Yeah ofcourse! She’s my girlfriend!” I laughed.

“W-what? Girlfriend?” he stuttered, his eyebrows (Ahem…shibrows) raised.

“You didn’t know?” I asked him.

Man…And he’s like closer to her than I am! I didn’t know that he didn’t know!

Gosh I gotta stop talking to myself… :S

He quickly put on a poker face and nodded.

“I mean yeah I knew that…” he answered cooly.

“Anyway I gotta go!” I waved and jogged (I mean mostly skipped) into my room and got my car keys.

I got into the elevator went down into the parking basement and drove to the hospital.

-

Meanwhile…

Author’s POV~

Siwon stood outside the bathroom, lost in his thoughts.

“She’s dating him?” he mumbled.

Siwon was confused. Why did his heart hurt? Why did Hangeng dating Kyu Mi sound wrong to him?

Why is he even angry that Kyu Mi chose him? He just likes her as a friend right?

“Urgh!” he sighed while massaging his forehead.

“I need to jog…” he mumbled.

“Yes, that’s what’ll do maybe its because I haven’t been jogging in while!”he laughed and went to his room to change into his tracksuit.

-

Kyu Mi’s POV~

I woke up to Heechul’s snoring and groaned. Another dream ruined by Heechul urgh!.

I was dreaming about me and Hangeng being married and opening a dim-sum shop back in China.

Aish… I guess I’ll have to wait then!^^ Keke

“Yah! Stop snoring so much!” I growled and threw my piggy pillow at him.

(A gift from Shindong. He said that he has hundreds of those back home so he gave it to me!)

It hit him straight int the face and he immediately sat up and shouted.

“!^G@BS^@^@8*&~8$#%”

“Yah! Stop cussing! There are child patients in this hospital too you know?” I scolded.

“Oh! hehe!” he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

“But why did you throw this at me???” he barked as he picked up the pillow.

Aish…my bipolar brother…. No wonder the guys always say you’re crazy…

“Whatever! Get me some food! I’m hungry!” I whined with my aegyo.

“Did someone say food?” a voice sang.

I looked towards the door thinking that Shindong will be there but no!

Hangeng oppa stood grinning with a plastic bag.

“Oppa!” I smiled.

“I bought dim-sum!” he smiled and set the plastic bag down on the coffee table before coming over to hug me.

“Ahem!” Heechul coughed.

“Erm… Morning honey!” Hangeng laughed nervously and hugged Heechul first.

“That’s a good hubby!” Heechul smirked and put out his hands.

“Any food for me?” Heechul smiled with sparkling eyes.

“Sorry…but the dim-sum is only for Kyu Mi!” Hangeng laughed and quickly ran from him when he launched out to strangle him.

“Oh! So you get a girl and forget all about your wife! I’m disappointed in you Geng!” Heechul sobbed.

“Anyway do you want oppa to feed you?” Hangeng smiled at me as he took out the chopsticks.

I nodded and he just chuckled in return.

Heechul oppa sat there grumbling as he watched Hangeng feed me ‘siew mai’.

“Say ahhh~” he sang after blowing on it.

“Ahhh!” I opened my mouth and he put it in my mouth.

“Yummy!” I smiled.

“Are you saying that shop bought dim-sum is better than my cooking?” Hangeng pouted.

“No! Its just that I haven’t eaten dim-sum in a long time!” I explained.

“Ah…” he nodded and blew on another.

“Bleh! I think I lost my appetite…” Heechul spoke and looked away…

“Everyone ready to go yet?” Leetuek shouted as he entered the room.

“Umma!” I laughed as he came over to hug me.

“Forgeting someone?” Kangin asked as he came in.

“Appa!” I  chuckled as he too came and hug me.

“Yah! No hugging other men!” Hangeng frowned.

“Oh! I see a very jealous boyfriend!” Kangin laughed.

“No, I’m not!”  Hangeng denied.

“How is my daughter this morning?” Leeteuk smiled and piched my cheeks.

Hangeng’s grip on the chopsticks tightened and it broke in half.

“Oooh! Jealous much?” Kangin and Leetuek teased.

Hangeng took a deep breath and smiled.

“Nope!” he answered and got up.

“Lets go Kyu Mi!” he smiled and dragged me out of the room.

“Yah! Who’s gonna pack up your things?” Heechul shouted.

“You are!” Hangeng and I chuckled and he quickly carried me to the car.

-

That afternoon…

Hangeng and I went back to my apartment to unpack my bags and clean out the extra room I had for Alex.

Alex would be staying with me since the boys’ dorms are getting a little to cramped.

Besides she needed somewhere to stay since she’ll be studying in the university here.

She can’t be traveling all the way here from Mokpo.

“Waaah! I’m so tired!” I sighed and sat down after finishing my mopping duty.

“You wouldn’t be if you just had rested and let me do the cleaning!” Hangeng chuckled as he came in with a glass of orange juice.

“But then oppa will be tired!” I reasoned.

He patted my head and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

“Here drink this, its good for you! And people with three broken ribs and a broken arm shouldn’t be doing so much work!” he scolded and handed me the glass.

“I’m sowwy….” I pouted.

I drank the orange juice and smiled.

“Yum!” I smiled.

“Now go to bed missy!” he commanded.

“What? You can’t send me to bed!” I whined.

“And why not?” he asked.

“Because you’re not my brother or father!” I giggled.

“Well I’m your boyfriend! So that means I own you!” he smirked.

“Hey! No fair! And that sounded wrong!” I frowned.

“Merong!” he stuck his tongue out at me and helped me up.

“Now march yourself to bed!” he laughed.

“Okay…” I pouted and walked towards my room.

He tucked me into bed and bent over to kiss me when….

*Oh my super girl! Ni shi wo de baby girl!*

“Aish!” he frowned and picked up his phone.

Urgh! My second kiss with him and here comes some idiot who calls?!

“Yes, I am at her apartment!” he groaned.

“What? Now? Why can’t I just spend more time with her???” he frowned.

“Oh right! I forgot! Hehe…Okay see you later!” he spoke and hung up.

“Who was it oppa?” I asked.

“Kyuhyun…” he answered.

“What did he want?” I asked.

“Apparently manager hyung called , he says that I have to go record my lines for ‘Super Girl’ Korean version…” he explained.

“Oh okay then! You go then I’ll just call one of the guys to come over then!” I smiled.

“You sure?” he asked. “Anyone but Siwon okay?” he asked.

*Ding Dong*

“I’ll go get it!” he smiled and walked out.

“Ah! Ryeowook so good of you to be here!” he shouted.

-

That night….

Hangeng was so tired after recording so Ryeowook told him to rest and he’ll take care of me.

I was sad that Hangeng couldn’t come but I didn’t want him to faint from fatigue.

I stayed in my room reading a novel and texting Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Ryeowook made Samgyetang for dinner and came in to feed me.

“Awww~ Wookie you didn’t have to!” I smiled as I set my phone down on my night stand and sat up.

“This is the least I could do for you noona!” he smiled and dipped the soup spoon in the soup.

“You guys going through so much trouble for me? I feel so burdensome sometimes you know Wookie?” I asked him.

“No you’re not! Don’t ever think that way noona! We never once thought of you as burdensome!” he scolded.

“I’m sorry, Wookie…” I spoke with teary eyes.

“No crying and hurry drink up my soup!” he smiled.

"Ah~Open wide noona!" Ryeowook smiled as he held the spoon close to my mouth.

"I'm not hungry Wookie...Its okay I'll feed  myself! Worry about yourself!" I smiled weakly.

"Noona please drink my special soup!" Ryeowook pouted.

"I will Wookie..." I nodded.

"Pinky promise?" he asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Pinky promised..." I laughed as I curled my pinky around his.