003

Bitter Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

𝐻𝑎𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛

           "Miss, wake up. Music Class has ended." Someone shook me lightly on the shoulders, making me stir in my sleep a little bit as I buried my face deeper in my arms. The latter must want me to wake up, but I didn't want to. "Student?" The person shook me again, I was getting a bit annoyed but then sat up while rubbing my eyes as a yawn escaped my mouth softly.

"Cute"

          I haven't heard anyone say that to me after my parents disappeared. I miss that word. I looked at the person in front of me and my eyes widen a bit. Mr. Tae's face was inches away from mine. His eyes were beautiful, very beautiful. I never knew a person can own such eyes. I have to admit, they were more beautiful than Sunghoon's. 

          I then noticed how awkward our situation was, I then backed away to prepare my things and was ready to leave but then I felt a grip on my wrist. I slowly looked up at the source and noticed Mr. Tae looking at me. "What's your name?" He asked. I looked around if there was anyone here but to my dismay, it was only me and Mr. Tae.

          I looked at Mr. Tae as he looked at me with those eyes, why do they have the same eyes? Those beautiful and tempting ones, looked away and retrieved my hand from the latter that was holding it earlier. I bowed at him before dashing out of the room. I didn't care if I left him standing there dumbfounded. I never was planning on saying my name either. He has to find it out himself.

Because now, I'm so late for P.E class.

 

PE Class. Great, just bloody great.

          Right when I was having a great time, well not really, PE class just has to be there and happen. I mean, I don't really hate the subject; I just hate the fact that I'm not physically fit or healthy. I didn't fail on this subject though, but it wasn't that high either. It was, how should I say this? Average, yeah my grade was totally just average. PE wasn't the type of subject that would fit a girl like me perfectly nor imperfectly. You get the picture?

          I am so late for PE class, I bet Mr. Lee would shout at me for being so tardy. I mean, it's not going to be my first time being shouted at during PE class. He does that every day, every single minute I make a tiny mistake. He despises me so much for being too weak, that's what I hated about him. That old hag should really calm down. All the teachers needs to.

          As I arrived at the gym, I immediately felt scared. I know, the ice princess is scared. But who cares? Everyone has feelings. It's not like I can't have feelings myself just because I don't express them out at the open. 

          What should I say to Mr. Lee for being late? I don't even want to talk since it'll just let the whole class hear my voice, which I don't want to happen. Gentle and fast, I made my way to the girl's locker where I need to change into my gym clothes. When I was done, I ran to the part of the gym where the class was probably working on their activity that Mr. Lee ordered them to do. But the odd thing was, I don't even see any Mr. Lee anywhere in the gym. 

Can this be my lucky day?

          I went near the class as calmly as possible for the other students to not know that I was running all the way here. I still had my poker face on and did not dare to look at the unknown giant who was looking at me curiously before browsing at the attendance sheet of our class. "Ms. Yoo? You're late." He said as he looked at me, still browsing at the attendance sheet. 

          I only nodded gave him a light bow, face curved to the side as I still am not giving him any glance. "Well, my name is Kim Seokjin. I am going to be your PE teacher starting today onwards. You can call me Mr. Jin." He said, lifting my head to see his face, he was good looking too, and very tall.

            I just stared, blinking my eyes at him. At first he was confused as to why I was looking at him in such way, I can see it through his expression. Before anything gets awkward, I gave him a light bow once again out of total respect before making my way to the bleachers where I would usually sit every time Mr. Lee hasn't arrived yet.

            "Okay everyone! Gather around because we're going to play volleyball!" I heard Mr. Jin yelled as he blew his whistle to get every ones attention. Everyone made their way and gather around Mr. Jin except for me which caught his attention. 

           "Ms. Yoo! Aren't you coming here to join the class?" I heard him yell but I didn't look at him. I kept my gaze on the floor, not daring to look at the confused teacher. I didn't want to join and that's one of the reasons why Mr. Lee hates me. 

          I didn't participate at any games when they played, hens for him to yell at me for being weak. I hated the old pain in the . I still didn't look at Mr. Jin as he was about yell again, but someone beat him to it.

 

"Don't mind her Mr. Jin, she's always like that."

"Yeah, that's why our previous teacher hates her."

"She's weak, sir."

"She can't even talk."

"Yeah, why bother on letter her join the game."

"We're just wasting our time."

 

I had enough, I really did.

 

          And that was it. I had caught everyone's attention just by simply knocking off the stack of balls that was placed in a heavy, sharp, metal wrack. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter