015

Bitter Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haemin

"I swear I will kill you Park ing Jimin."

           And here I am in my classroom, obviously strangling my History teacher. "It was your fault for not doing it well! Oh for heavens Min, get your off of me." He said as he struggled beneath me. "Too bad! My ears are broken." I roared in anger, getting my fist up in the air ready to make contact with his pitiful face.

Until someone decided to hear his prayers, prying me off of him and far away from the terrified latter.

          "Hyung! I swear, she's an animal." Jimin pointed at me with horror in his eyes, hugging himself afterwards as he checked if ever I had damaged any part of him. And unfortunately, I didn't. "I'm more than that!" I spat at him, making him pull Namjoon as his human shield. "Help Me." I heard him whispered, still clutching Namjoon’s shirt from behind.

          "What did this creature do to you?" Namjoon asked as he jabbed a thumb at the person behind him. "He humiliated me in front of the whole class by telling me to pronounce the effin' english word seelent!" I pouted, crossing my arms on my chest as I send the latter behind the angel a hateful glare. "For the twentieth time, It's silent not seelent!" Jimin then pulled his hair in frustration. "Oh. If you think you're so smart, spell annoying then?" I raised a brow at him, letting out a small smirk. "Easy." He started to smirk back at me. "A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G." He smiled in confidence. "No, it's J-I-M-I-N!" I stuck my tongue, seeing him turn his smirk into a frown as he had processed on what I had just said.

          "What did you just call me?" He asked as his eyes twitched in anger. "I didn't call you anything. I just so happen to spell the word annoying correctly." I shrugged, having a triumphant look on my face. "Oh hell yeah, you’re going down!" And the next thing I knew, I was already pinned down on the ground having him above me.

          "Prepare to die." He said in his oh-so-horrifying voice. But, the heavens seemed to be on his side at the moment, feeling his fingers poke both of my sides. Biting my bottom lip to refrain myself from emitting any noise. But the lord of heavens was testing me because I ended up cracking.

          "OPPA! STOP!" I loudly exclaimed as I tried struggling out of his grip, pushing his hand away but was tickled even more. Feeling my lungs squeeze a bit as I let out more of the suffering laughs I had been letting out. "This is what you get for calling me annoying." He tickled my sides more. "Stop it!" I yelled at him, still laughing my off or probably crying my off. "Not until you tell me I'm hot and not an ing annoyance!" He yelled, still tickling my sides. "Annoying people can never be—OKAY YOU'RE HOT!" I ended up telling him he was hot since I couldn't hold it in anymore.

          "Are you guys done? I swear I'm so hungry right now." We both heard someone say at the door, seeing six men chuckling and seven boys touching their stomachs with desperation. "Sure! But can you guys get this annoying prick off of me?" I asked them innocently. "What did you say aga—Yah! Okay, I’m getting up. Geez." Jimin surrendered, having at least three boys pull him off of me, making me stand on my feet again. He sent me a glare before mouthing a this-isn't-over-yet threat. I rolled my eyes at his warning then faced the rest with a smile.

 

          We were all here eating our early dinner in some fancy Chinese restaurant just a few blocks away from where I live. They wanted to do Chinese so why not? We were all now eating smoothly, some of us would crack jokes and I must say Jay and Hoseok would pretty much make a great team. Oh, did I forget to tell you that the new teachers and the guys are now this close? I mean, they treat each other like they were friends for 30 years. But anyway, both of the groups got pretty close and it was a happy site to see, except for the fact that they fool around too much.

         Going back, today was a usual morning Monday sessions and my classes went smoothly. Except for History class because of the annoying latter, it didn't go well. The school already knows I'm not mute, obviously. And they were more than shocked to see how I knew how to talk all along.

          After we were done eating, the guys decided they wanted to go to the park to get some fresh air and probably goof off. Once we arrived there, the guys didn't wait any second to run along to who knows where. Some of my guardians ran along with them, in courtesy of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. I rolled my eyes at their childish behavior as I sat down on one of the benches, having the rest of the teachers crowed around me to have a small talk.

          We talk about most things, mostly about the status of my health, saying that I should take care of myself even more since I had my latest fever about a week ago. And they also told me about the upcoming exams that I should be cautious about because even though I was close with them, they still wouldn't let me off the hook if ever I happen to fail. Our topic was suddenly switched to one interesting one. "Since the semi-break is right around the corner, where do you guys want to go?" Namjon asked, making my eyes sparkle.

          "We could go to the Philippines." Sekjin suggested first, "As much as we want to go there, it's too far." Yoongi said making Seokjin nod in understanding. "How about you Haemin? Where do you want to go?" Namjoon asked me curiously. I thought of some places where we could go, except places that are halfway around the world; obviously. I couldn't make up my mind at all. I mean, there are a lot of amazing places and I can't just choose from any of them. Until a suggestion was mentioned making everyone going in silence. "We could go to Jeju, it's been years since the last time you went there, right?" Hoseok spoke, making all of us smile, "Yeah we could do that!" Jimin agreed and soon, every one of us agreed.

          "Can the guys go with us?" I suggested, giving me their big smiles. "Of course they can go. They're family now remember?" Namjoon smiled as he clapped his hands. "Okay, that's final! We're going to Jeju." He said, fist pumping the air making me giggle at his little 'fighting' sign. I looked back at the boys playing not so far away from us. Gawking at the site of poor little boys giving those two overly grown dorks a horse ride while Heeseung was probably laughing his off at the site of his now slaved friends.

 

          Can someone explain to me why the whole student body is here in this large auditorium? And why the am I seated here in one of the seats? I clearly remember that I was supposed to be staying at home since final exams were about to happen and I swear the oppas are going to kill me for not even studying.

          I mean, it's not normal for me to wake up to someone throwing me off the bed then ordered me to change into my school uniform and immediately dragged me out of my house and bring me here—did I mention that today is a Saturday?

          "If you're wondering why you're here, today happens to be the school's showcase." Someone spoke beside me, whipping my head to see who that voice belonged to, my mouth fell open as I did. As far as I have remembered, I wasn't dragged here to see someone in a grunge costume; or that's what I think. I mean, I don't understand why he was wearing such clothes and is that, makeup? 

          "Why?" I asked with a frown, pointing at him from head to toe, or more like eyeing him from head to toe. "Oh, You mean this?" He pointed at his clothes with a confident smile, blowing out a thin air to move the hair that was covering his eyes. "I look hot right?" He added with a sly smirk on his face. I frowned, trying to let him see that words could not express what I have to say. He immediately understood what I was referring to as he reached up to clutch onto his chest; dramatically. "Ouch." He exclaimed as he shook his head, adding a little pout after to add more to the effect. "You ." I mumbled, frowning at him again. "Oh, shut up." He gritted his teeth a bit, ducking his head in embarrassment after.

          "Hey hyung! The show is about to start, we should go prepare at the back now." Someone said beside us in a whisper. We looked to our side as I gaped at them then back at him. Oh the heavens, he brought his minions too and guess what? They were all wearing makeup and some of them had their hair color changed.

          This isn't some fashion show right? Because I clearly remember that everyone in the audience are in their school uniform. "Coming." Oppa said as he stood up from his sit beside me then joined the others. Before he could walk away with them, he then turned around to face me again. "In this moment, I'm not Heeseung. I am, Ace." He smirked, walking away with the rest of the guys.

"Ace? Yah oppa!" I called out to him, making him turn around to give me one last wink before he continued his way at the back.

          The show case had started, the first performers were some boy group dancing to a song that I don't really know. All I know is their group is called NCT U. They were singing along the lines of hot sauce or something like that, I can't really quite understand it. Well they're kind of handsome and all, I wouldn't deny that. Total flower boys in a some-what darker themed aura, but they're not my type.

          The second performer was the Queen herself, obviously. She sang to one ballad song and I must say, it surprised me that she does have a pretty nice v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter