012

Bitter Taste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Few days after]

Haemin

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!"

          The minute I got out of the house, screams greeted my face making me jump in total shock, resulting me landing flat on my . I looked up at the culprit, or more like culprits, as I gave them my famous glare. They seemed to be not affected by it since they were now laughing their off. I was about to stand up on my own but a hand seemed to occupy my whole thoughts on standing up. I then looked up and saw Sunghoon smiling down at me while extending his right hand. I gladly took it as I dusted the invisible dust on my clothes. "Sorry about that." Sunghoon chuckled making me glare at him again as he only rolled his eyes.

          "Well! Look at what we have here? The birthday girl looking all pretty on her birthday? Going somewhere alone princess?" Jay asked while putting on his mischievous grin. The others just joined in with his mischievousness, rolling my eyes at them but soon chuckled at their own silliness. "Well, you aren't going anywhere alone from now on. Because now, we're going somewhere." Jake said as he linked his arms with mine. Before I could protest and ask questions, they suddenly shoved me inside a black van which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

          Once I knew I can never go out anymore, the van started moving. I looked at everyone inside as I saw them all smiling wickedly at me. I looked outside and saw that the car was speeding out to places that weren't familiar to me. And that's when I ridiculously thought of a stupid scenario that was never going to happen, them actually kidnapping me. I looked at them in horror and then suddenly, they all laughed historically while clutching their stomachs, wiping their invisible tear.

          "Do you think we're going to do something bad to you?" Heeseung asks as he was still clutching his stomach. "You're very funny." Sunoo said as he ruffled my head. "That's never going to happen princess noona, so don't worry." Jungwon said as he held my hand and gave it a tight squeeze, I nodded in understanding. They don't look like bad guys you know, their looks are way far from bad. So a scene of them doing that to me would be a hundred percent impossible.

          Minutes later, I noticed that the van slowed down. Once the van stopped, everyone got out of it. The door beside me slid open, I was about to go out by myself but then a hand stopped me from doing it. "My lady." Niki offered me his hand while he did a courtesy, I rolled my eyes but accepted it otherwise, letting out a slight chuckle. Once I got down from the vehicle, I looked in front of me and was mesmerized at what I have seen.

          We were in a theme park, I didn't know we had one nearby. It had Ferris wheels, roller coasters, cable cars and more. I didn't even notice that I was suddenly walking forward making me bump into something metal. I looked down and saw that I bumped into a gate with a sign 'close' in it and that's where I realized, there were no people around, only us. I looked back at the boys and saw that they were not even surprised that the park was closed. They seem to get what my look was telling them because Heeseung suddenly opened the gate without any warning.

          My eyes went wide, knowing that we're probably breaking a law; trespassing. But then someone chuckled beside me, I looked at Jake and saw that he was looking back at me. "Don't worry, Heeseung hyung owns this park so it's okay if we break in." Jake smiled and that's where I remembered that Heeseung's dad owns a lot of theme parks in South Korea, well that's what their fans had said.

          We made our way inside the fun place as everyone were now bombarding me with questions as to which one we should try first. "You guys choose." I simply said. "No princess, today is your birthday and you should be the one to choose." Sunghoon said with a gentle smile on his face. "The roller coaster, then?" I asked, making one of them stiffen. "Why t-that?" He asked nervously as I heard the others snicker a laugh. "What's wrong?" I asked while looking at the shaking latter.

          "I'm scared." He whispered, planning for only me to hear but I guess the others heard since they were now snickering more. I rolled my eyes at the snickering idiots then focused my gaze at the pouting latter. I then placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile, making him smile too. Once the others were done with their laugh trip, we immediately went to where the Ferris wheel is. Having pity on the scared cat, I decided to sit beside him during the ride and gave him the permission to hug me if ever he can't take it anymore.

          We were now seated in our own designated places as Heeseung was talking to the operator which was standing beside where he was, seated beside Jungwon. Me and Seunghoon were sitting at the middle behind Sunoo and Niki who were in front while Jay and Jake were behind us. Sunghoon told me that we should sit at the middle because if ever a mechanical breakdown would happen, We would just jump at the others cart—to which was the safest—and just let the others die. This guy's logice sometimes is really something, huh? Once it was already moving, I already felt the shivering latter beside me as he squeezed my arms until it made a mark.

          "Haemin?" I heard him talk, I hummed then looked at him and saw that his eyes were shot tight. "If we ever don't make it, I would just let you know that I love you so much and I don't regret meeting you and I have the most worst bros ever because they’re so stupid and such bullies but I don't regret meeting them too." He said as his grip on my arm tightened, I chuckled at his cuteness.

          "Funny." I simply said as I caressed his hair, making him loosen his grip but when I looked up ahead, I knew his grip on me would tighten again because in a minute now were going to—

 

“BLOODY HEEEELLL!!!!”

 

Narrator

          "Look! There on the coaster." Seokjin nudges Namjoon, who didn't even budge at his friend's touch and seems to be in deep thoughts. "Hey! Hello." Seokjin waved his hand over his face making Namjoon get out of his trans. "You okay, bro?" Seokjin asked. "Oh? Yeah, I'm good." The older awkwardly scratched the back of his head as Seokjin only nodded his.

          The knights were now at the theme park as to where Haemin and the boys were. They knew today was Haemin's birthday and they were planning on surprising her later at night. But why are they here? Well, their trolling brother once again easedropped on Haemin and the boys's conversation earlier, and he had to tell his brothers. Truth to be told, they all still don't trust that seven membered group. Even though they saw how harmless and danger free the guys were, they still wouldn't trust anybody who's with Haemin, now that they had admitted their feelings freely.

          "Guys, look! They're getting out." Jungkook said as he pointed at the dismounting group up ahead. "Let's follow them." Taehyung said as they all hopped from tree to tree just to catch up with their pace. And now, some stopped on top of trees and some were hiding behind bushes that were near the cable carts booth. They saw that Haemin and her friends were already going inside and slid in their respective carts.

          Seokjin nudged the leader and pointed his fingers in front as to what is happening now. As Namjoon saw what's happening, he knew that he was aching inside. He then looked at s and saw that they had the same expression as he had. Even though being jealous at someone who doesn't even have any type of relationship with the one you love is such an immature act, he still wouldn't accept the fact that he was more than jealous.

          The reason why they were all jealous because someone was seated beside Haemin in the cable cart with his arms wrapped around the girl, who wouldn't get jealous? And the person was no other than Park Sunghoon, the scaredy cat. But if you look at it, he wasn't even scared at all. Of course, it's not something to be scared about since you're just 2 meters above the ground, then you're safe.

           After a long day of stalking, it was finally time for them to go home. And it was probably the time for them to prepare what they needed to prepare. "Guys." Namjoon called making everyone look at him. "Let’s go." He said earning a nod from them. After one nod, they disappeared out of nowhere.

 

Narrator

          "That was fun!" The youngest exclaimed, earning a laugh from the others. Everyone was all smiles, especially Haemin. It was a good plan to bring her to the park since they wanted her to have fun on her birthday. Seeing her smile just make everything in their lives go brighter. It feels like Haemin was like their little happy source. And they all know well that they are all happy that she came into their lives.

          Once they were inside the van, they quickly made their way back to Haemin's house. It was already 6 PM and it was time for Haemin to go home. Minutes later, they finally arrived at the girl's house. Slowly, each and every one of them got out from the van to see if Haemin got inside her house safely and to bid her goodbye. Haemin was already in front of her gate while the guys were still standing there. She then faced them with a sly smile.

           "Thank you, for e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter