-Bonding.

We're brothers, right?

"Can you stop following me?" Tao grunts, frustrated over the new Chinese male; Yi Fan.

 
"I'm not following you, I have the same class as you." Yi Fan replies in their native language, trailing behind Tao. "-But if you assume that, then I'm cool with it." a playful tone fills in his voice as he throws a wink towards the younger, resulting a pink blush on the said male.
 
 
"T-Then why is he following?" stuttering, Tao tries to keep his cool. "I'm sure he isn't in our class.", pointing towards the caramel haired male.
 
 
"A-Ah that's because I had to s-show Yi Fan's c-class" the nervous Lu Han explains, backing off and hiding behind the tall blonde male.
 
Rolling his eyes, Tao stops on his track, facing Yi Fan and Lu Han, before exhaling a long breath and looking down at his feet, "You can go to your class, I'll lead Yi Fan to our class." 
 
As soon as those words leave the younger's mouth, Lu Han raises his eyebrows in surprise. This was something new for him, as Lu Han never saw Tao, the Tao who laughed at him, the Tao who made fun of him, the Tao who-
 
 
"If you stare at me like that again, I swear I'll not hold back from being your nightmare again, whether you're Se Hun's brother or not." interrupting Lu Han's train of thoughts, Tao threatens the older male, but Lu Han smiles softly, nodding his head understandingly.
 
 
'The Tao who is extremely shy and somewhat...nice, just like Yixing and Baekhyun described.'
 
 
 
_____
 
 
 
"Can you wait for me?" Jong-In asks, hands clasped together as he awaits his best friend's reply. "It's just gonna be half an hour of dance practice."
 
 
"Fine." Lu Han agrees, earning a tight hug from the younger male. Whispering a 'you're the best!', Jong-In pulls the older by the wrist.
 
 
It was the end of the school day. Lu Han's routine of heading straight to home was tarnished when Jong-In plead him to stay. He could have denied, but... he knew Se Hun would be there.
 
 
"Come in Se Hun!" Yixing chirps, signalling Se Hun to hurry up, while he and Jong-In starts to stretch. 
 
"Sorry I'm late. I had to catch up with some work." the younger male explains, walking inside the dance studio with confidence, which soon drops when he notices his older brother, Lu Han.
 
 
At the sight of his brother, Lu Han's lips twitches upwards, as he waves enthusiastically and greets Se Hun, but to his displease, Se Hun quickly chucks his bag at the corner of the room and joins the two dancers.
 
 
 
"Yah dude, are you gonna dance in your school uniform? Change." Yixing asks and orders, pushing the younger out of the three, softly. Se Hun exhales a breath, as he makes his way toward his disregarded bag. 
 
Taking out his comfortable sweat pants and a loose white t-shirt, he starts to untie his school tie and his shirt. Slowly peeling it off from his skin, he exposes his milky white toned body.
 
 
During the middle of the stretching, Jong-In's gaze averts from Lu Han to Se Hun, as he notices the intense concentration on Lu Han's face while watching Se Hun undress himself. Soon, a smug smile plasters his handsome face. "Yah, Oh Lu Han! Stop staring at Se Hun's body!"
 
 
As soon as he hears his best friend, Lu Han's face immediately turns into a scarlet colour, as he is caught red handed.
 
"A-Aniyo! I w-wasn't," Lu Han blurts out as he gains Se Hun's attention. "S-Shut up Jong-In!", roaring, Lu Han glares at his best friend, who seems to be at the edge of holding his laugh out.
 
 
"Ooh~ Se Hunnie~ you heard that, right?" Yixing joins in the teasing, as he successfully makes the said male blush. Hi-fiving each other, the two older dancers snickers, enjoying the pair of brother's adorable ness.
 
 
 
_______
 
 
 
 
"Bye Lu. I'll catch ya tomorrow." Jong-In says, cupping his best friend's cheeks and mumbling an apology for before.
 
 
Se Hun waits for his older brother impatiently, rather irritated by the 'friendly' moment of Jong-In and Lu Han in front, as he witnesses Jong-In leaning and joining their foreheads together, much to Se Hun's displease.
 
"You're not forgiven." Lu Han mumbles, glaring at his best friend playfully, while Jong-In throws a chuckle and continues caressing Lu Han's porcelain skin with his thumbs. 
 
 
"Can you guys pack it in?" Se Hun questions, arms crossed in front of his chest and tapping his foot impatiently.
 
Hearing the younger's reply, Jong-In backs off a bit, "Are you jealous?" in response, Se Hun scoffs, rolling his eyes at the process. "because you can't do this."
 
Lu Han's eyes widens and so does Se Hun's. 
Jong-In leans forward and the corner of Lu Han's lips. "I'll see ya tomorrow guys!" he says, running off as quickly as he can.
 
 
Lu Han and Se Hun stands there, dumbstruck maybe. Processing what just happened, Lu Han blinks for a few times before he explodes, "Kim Jong-In!! It's disgusting!"
 
 
 
_____________
 
 
Their walk to their house was filled with silence. Nobody dared to question each other.
 
 
Lu Han continued to wipe the sensation of his best friend's tongue, while Se Hun would often glance toward his brother.
 
 
 
"The...weather is nice." Se Hun breaks the ice, as he mentally face palms himself. There were many things to talk about, for instance- 'hyung, why did you kissed me on the nose?' or 'You should have beaten up Jong-In for attacking you like that!' or-
 
 
"You finally talked to me." Lu Han says, a small smile forms on his face, "And yes, the weather is nice.." 
 
 
Then the duo lets the silence take over again, but this time, Lu Han moves a little closer, their shoulder's brushing against each other and hands colliding as they walk.
 
 
"A-Aren't you disgusted?" Se Hun asks, trying to ignore the warmth spreading over his face.
 
"Disgusted? Oh, that." Lu Han throws a chuckle before wiping the corner of his lips, where Jong-In marked his territory, "He's a weirdo-" I know that' "-but he's caring and this..it's kind of normal for us, at least he didn't do any weirder thing then this."
 
 
Clenching his fist tightly, Se Hun grits his teeth in annoyance. The younger male wanted to shout at his brother for thinking that 'weird' things were normal, but Se Hun decides to shut his mouth tight.
 
 
"Tao-"
 
By hearing the name of his hyung, Se Hun stops walking, as he holds Lu Han by shoulders, "Did he do anything to you? Did he said anything harsh? Did he-"
 
 
"Calm down Se Hun, calm down. He didn't do anything wrong and stop doing that, I'm not hurt!" Lu Han says, but his younger brother holds his hands and inspects for any damages.
 
 
"I'm really-"
 
"Oh Se Hun, I said I'm fine. Don't get worried for no reason." Lu Han interrupts, slipping his hands away from the younger's old. "Like I was saying, Tao is a nice guy. He's just shy, okay."
 
A sigh of relief escapes from the younger's mouth, as he pinches the bridge of Lu Han's nose, earning a little whine.
 
"Don't scare me like that." whispering softly, Se Hun slides his free hand on Lu Han's hand and intertwines their fingers together, while Lu Han blushes, noticing a sudden closeness between them.
 
 
"T-Thanks for caring about me.." Lu Han mumbles, fidgeting so he could be out of Se Hun's grasp, but to no avail.
 
 
"Where do you think you're going?" Se Hun asks, pinching his brother's nose harder then before. "I haven't finish punishing you."
 
 
"W-What? I haven't even done anything wrong!"
 
 
"Oh really? Aren't you the one who was checking me out when I was changing my clothes?" Se Hun playfully asks, knowing the answer.
 
 
The blush from earlier shades into a darker colour as he avoids any eye contact from Se Hun. He tries to deny, but in the end, his stuttering doesn't help, at all.
 
 
"Prepare for your punishment." Se Hun says leaning closer, "close your eyes hyung~" 
 
Gulping, Lu Han closes his eyes, he tries to find his way out of this mess, but Se Hun will find him, after all, they live in the same house.
 
 
Se Hun smiles at the sight. The annoyance from before fading as quickly as it came. Slowly leaning in....
 
 
"Ow!" Lu Han flinches, as he feels a stinging sensation on his forehead. He realises that Se Hun had just hit his forehead, which he hated the most.
 
Se Hun chuckles softly, before he couldn't help from laughing his out, earning a pout from Lu Han, which soon turns into a dazzling smile. Both brothers laugh their heart out, while the by passers throws them weird looks.
 
 
'I've never seen Se Hun like this before.' Lu Han thinks, 'If only time would stop...'
 
 
 
----/
 
A/N - I'm so sorry for this short chapter, I truly am T-T and the scene where they say it's normal, i think it's true XD 
 
 
My final year has started so it would be hard to update soon, but I'll try, I swear!
 
Please comment and Subscribe neh!