- New begining

We're brothers, right?

 

"Good to be home!" Lu Han chirped, untying his shoes at the process. "Umma, we're home!" he called out, but there was no reply. 'At work' 
 
"I'm taking a shower first." Se Hun said, making his way to wards his room.
 
"Oh wait! Se Hun-ah, do you want to eat dinner or not?" Se Hun replied with a no, entering his room and closing the door behind.
 
Lu Han sat on the sofa and fished his phone out from his pocket. Smiling contently, he chuckled at the video that he had recorded during the performance.
 
After Jong-In's mini-blank out, Lu Han had just arrived with Se Hun to watch the school talent show.
 
Both males started the dance again (well the crowd voted that they wanted to see their dance) and finished properly, just like they had planned and practiced.
 
They didn't won though, but Jong-In was really happy that his friend fulfilled their promise, but being the Jong-In he was, he didn't forgave Lu Han. 'Seriously, that kid.'
 
---
 
Entering his room, Lu Han dived onto his bed, recalling today's time. Sighing, he rolled onto his back and bit his lip.
 
Meeting his mother was...not so great. It should have been better if I didn't met her, right?, he thought as he remembered those harsh truths which escaped from his mother's mouth. 
 
"Lu Han hyung." interrupting his trains of thought, the older looked up, only to see the younger male, a towel hanging on his neck and his hair still wet from the shower.
 
Pushing his thoughts away, Lu Han smiled brightly and patted the empty space on his bed; signalling the younger to seat beside him. Se Hun obeyed, as he approached towards the older, sitting at the edge of the bed.
 
Noticing the distance, Lu Han frowned. 
 
"Yah, I'm not sick or anything, so why are you sitting so faraway from me?" blushing slightly at the question, Se Hun nodded his head and slowly made his way near the older. When the older was satisfied by the distance between them, Lu Han smiled contently. "Now that's better. Now tell me what is it?" holding Se Hun's hands securely, the older tilted his head to the right slightly.
 
"I-I wanted to tell you something". As if asking for permission, Se Hun looked at those beautiful brown orbs.
 
"What is it?" Lu Han smiled softly, excited to know.
 
"It's about Yixing hyung..." the younger paused. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes "...he knows it, knows that we're brothers".
 
Lu Han froze. He knew exactly how Se Hun was completely...embarrassed by the fact of him and Se Hun being related and he completely forgot about the secret.
 
"H-How did he find out?"
 
"Jong-In told him." Lu Han scrunched his face. Letting his hands off from Se Hun's, Lu Han sighed.
 
"I'm sorry Se Hun." he mumbled, but enough for Se Hun to catch. 
 
The younger frowned from the sudden loss of warmth and hearing a sincere apology from his older brother.
 
"You didn't do anything...hyung." 
 
"An apology on behalf of Jong-In." the younger's mouth shaped into an 'o', as he realised. "...but to be honest... I shouldn't have shared it with him...and I know how much of reputation you have in school, and your friends finding about me...a nobody, related to you, then it'll ruin your reputation-"
 
"I was here to talk about me letting everyone else know about our relationship."
 
His eyes widened as saucers, as he pinched himself to assure that if he was dreaming or not. 'Se Hun letting everyone know?!'
 
 
 
------
 
 
Next morning came. A new beginning for some.
 
Se Hun took a deep breath, as he entered his home room class, which meant facing his hyung; Yixing.
 
----
 
 
 
 
"Yah, Jong-In! Wait for me!" Lu Han called, packing his belongings quickly at the same time.
 
Jong-In ignored his best friend, as he pulled his bag out and swung it around his right shoulder.
 
"Jong-In wait up, I-"
 
In a hurry, Lu Han tripped on his own leg, as he fell flat-down on his face. Some roars of laughter was audible, as they witnessed Lu Han's clumsiness. Jong-In stopped on his tracks as he heard his classmates making fun of Lu Han.
 
Lu Han slowly got up. He felt a burning sensation running on his nose, as droplets of red substance fell down on the cemented floor. He cursed at himself (mentally of course) for his clumsiness.
 
"Aish, get up." the deep familiar voice took Lu Han's attention. Covering his nose with one of his hand, Lu Han slowly looked up, his eyes invaded by no other then his best friend, Jong-In.
 
Extending his hand out, Jong-In felt the familiar warmth from Lu Han's hand, as he tightened his grip around the older male and pulled him up.
 
"Why do you always make me worry about you?" he mumbled under his breath, as he wrapped his arm around the skinny waist of his best friend.
 
 
When the two best friend exited the classroom, Jong-In took a side-glance at Lu Han, unknowingly, his plump lips curved upwards; forming a small smile, as he noticed the painful expression plastered on his best friend (which he found really funny).
 
"Babo". 
 
"Did you say something?" rolling his eyes, Jong-In continued to walk, resulting a pout from Lu Han.
 
 
---
 
 
 
 
"I should have told you about it.."
 
"Well, I just feel hurt cause...you didn't trusted me and to be honest, I bet Jong-In feels the same way." Biting his lower lip, Se Hun looked ahead to the light blue sky.
 
Yixing and Se Hun were at the roof top, lying down on the floor and eyeing every cloud that passed by.
 
"Hyung...do you forgive me though?" Se Hun whispered softly, earning a chuckle from the older Chinese male.
 
"We are humans after all, so let's just say: yeah I forgive you." smiling ever so brightly, Yixing got up into a sitting position, Se Hun following suit.
 
"That's why you're my favourite hyung".
 
"I know Se Hun. I know" ruffling the younger's hair, his smile never fades away. "...but, you have to tell me something".
 
Furrowing his brows, Se Hun nods his head anyway.
 
"...do you like Lu Han?"
 
 
----
 
 
"Ow! Jong-Innie~ it hurts!" Lu Han whined, as his best friend cleans the blood oozing out from his nose.
 
Wiping the remaining blood and 'harshly' stuffing a clean tissue inside Lu Han's nose, Jong-In smirked in victory.
 
"I thought that people treats injured people very gently and not-stuffing-tissues-inside-their nose hole!" rolling his eyes again, Jong-In washes his hands at the process.
 
"Well, I thought best friends were meant to share problems and support each other no matter what!" implying on Lu Han, Jong-In smirks.
 
"But I did came to watch your show a-and I supported you-"
 
"Don't Lu Han. Just don't." with that, Jong-In walked out from the infirmary, leaving Lu Han.
 
----
 
 
"..I-I .. Uhmn..Lu Han hyung-"
 
"You've been with him for 12 years, so you must have liked him, right?" chuckling softly, Yixing throws a wink towards Se Hun.
 
"A-Aniyo hyung! I didn't used to like him-"
 
 
"How about now then?"
 
 
Sighing softly, Se Hun imagines some pictures on the wisp of clouds. "-he is not a bad guy. I used to treat him like a..nobody, ignored him, but now, everything has changed. Lu Han hyung takes care of me, he supports me. He is a fool for apologising too much then needed, he can be a crybaby. He acts strong but in the end, he fails to cover his fears...and most of all...he won't leave me".
 
 
Smiling softly and showing his dimple, Yixing feels somewhat..proud. After all, he had never seen Se Hun being so warm (to others except of his own little gang).
 
"So..does that mean, you like him?" 
 
Se Hun shifts his gaze towards his hyung. A small smile forming on his lips as he replies: "He is another 'someone special', so...yes".
 
 
 
-----
 
 
It was lunch time.
 
Se Hun sat on his usual sit and scanned the whole canteen, searching for a certain someone.
 
"Who you looking for?" interrupting his search, he looked up, only to see his another hyung, smirking obviously.
 
"N-No one Tao". 
 
"Yeah right". Tao's voice filled with sarcasm, as he sat next to the younger male. "Oh yeah, it was so funny!-"
 
"What was it?" Se Hun replied, not with full interest though.
 
"Lu Han just fell flat on his face at the end of maths class, you should have seen hi-" by hearing Lu Han's name, Se Hun's ears perked up, his attention fully on Tao.
 
"He what?!" Tao furrowed his brows.
 
"I said, Lu Han fell flat on his face- you should have seen him. It was hilarious!"
 
Yixing sighed, obviously knowing what was to come next. So to start off, Yixing quickly got off his seat stood next to Se Hun (like a protective mother).
 
"Se Hun here has to say something to you guys." the remaining friends on their table, looked up at Yixing with confusion written all over their faces, including Se Hun himself.
 
 
"What is it, Se Hunnie?" Chen asked, curiosity building up every second. Se Hun looked up at Yixing, their eyes meeting as if telepathy-ing their secret message to one another.
 
 
"Se Hun wants to talk about his brother." Yixing started off, nudging Se Hun at the process.
 
 
"Se Hunnie has a brother?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 
Realising what Yixing was on about, Se Hun gulped the saliva that had just formed on his throat.
 
"What is it?" Tao asked, as he eyed the now 'nervous' Se Hun.
 
Yixing patted the younger's back, a sign of encouragement, as Se Hun exhaled a long breath and eyed every single person on his table.
 
 
"Lu Han hyung...is my brother".
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
 
A/N- a crappy update, but I tried my dear readers!  and i haven't edited it sorry)
I know there was lack of HunHan..but I guess the next chapter will either be seriousness(?) or fluffy XD
 
 
Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing guys, I'm really thankful! But I'm a greedy female dog(b*tch) so.. 
 
Please comment and Subscribe!