-Sleep

We're brothers, right?

Chapter 2.

 


--

 

 

The Oh brothers enters the house, drenched with rain and Sehun doesn't leave this chance to throw curses under his breath. Luhan wants to stop him, stop Sehun bad mouthing in front of him. When they are both inside, they both head straight to their respective rooms, not even sparing a glance at the other, Sehun closes the door behind him sighing.


Luhan's warmth still creeping onto his hand as Sehun clenches it into a fist; trying to trap the heat.

 

 

 

 


Luhan is a shivering mess.


He hates cold, especially rain. And to donate his umbrella for Sehun's sake, Luhan wants to question his desperation of getting along with Sehun. Heaving up a sigh, Luhan blows a raspberry and heads toward his closet. Getting a new pair of trousers and a plain t-shirt, he enters the bathroom. Peeling himself from the soaked clothes hastily, he manages to enter the shower, ignoring the sudden dizziness as he shrugs the thought off when he eases in the hot shower.


It's probably one of his migraine coming over.

 

 

 

///

 


There is an awkward moment between the two. Without saying a word, Luhan and Sehun looks down at their food and silently eats their meal. Without any complains and compliments, Sehun silently eats his dinner, but he has to admit one thing for sure: Luhan is a great cook.

 


Leaving them with a post stick note stuck onto the refrigerator, saying that their mother will be back from Daegu after two days because of their relative’s sudden death. 

 

Getting up from his seat and taking his dirty dishes on his way to the kitchen, Sehun starts to wash his utensils but Luhan shows up from behind.


“Sehun, you’re tired. I’ll do it for you,” Luhan kindly offers as he places his own plate at the side of the sink. Without any hesitation, Sehun takes the offer and leaves his older ‘brother’ alone with the dishes. Before exiting, he hears a soft sigh escape from Luhan and a slight guilt rushes in. 

 

Maybe he should stay and help around with the chores.

 

 

 

Sehun heads back to his room.

 

///

 

 

“Aish,” Sehun mumbles under his breath as he tries to drift off to slumber, but to no avail. Hands pulling his smooth locks, Sehun grits his teeth in annoyance. Staring blankly at the white ceiling, the younger male draws imaginary circles as he waits for sleep to knock his consciousness.

 

 

 

There's a loud cry audible next door, as Sehun furrows his his brows in confusion and freezes in his position when he hears pleas mumbling from Luhan's room. The thin wall seperated each other's view, but it certainly didn't blocked the voices.

 

 

A part of Sehun wants to get up and check on Luhan, but his other part wants to stay rooted to his bed.

 

 

He shouldn't care, right?

 

 

Sehun swears that if Luhan screams one more time, he will check on him. Ears perked up, Sehun awaits another cry but it doesn't come. Heaving up a sigh of relief, he faces the wall and stares at it as if it is the most fascinating thing in the whole wide world. Thank god the noises stopped. If Sehun did check on him, wouldn't Luhan get a hope and be even more persistent to get along with him. Boring his sharp gaze to the wall comes to a halt when he hears the door creaking open.

 

 

“S-Sehun?” It is Luhan.

 

Tensing up at the familiar voice, Sehun doesn't respond as he pretends to be asleep. Now Luhan will surely leave. Luhan will surely-

 


Lightly pulling the blankets up, Luhan carefully invites himself inside Sehun’s bed as he faces the younger male's broad back, slightly clutching onto the rim of Se Hun’s t-shirt.

 


"Good night," Sehun hears the older male whispering softly as Luhan flutters his eyes close, sleep washing him quickly.

 

Se Hun doesn't sleep. He can hear the older’s faint snore, which oddly seem peaceful as Sehun feels immense warmth creeping up to his back and to his cheeks.

 

 


Hearing the soothing snores, Sehun fights back the urge to sleep as he can't help but smile softly at Luhan's clinginess. 

 

 

 


///
 

A/N- so I had to re-write this chapter because of the AFF problem and I lost this chapter and many subscribers and Comments :(

I’m really sad!!!