-Sick

We're brothers, right?

Chapter 3.

 


 ----

 

 

 

The warm beam of light peeks through the cream curtains, directly hitting onto Sehun's face as the younger male scrunches his face in displease. Trying to move his lanky arms to block the light, Sehun lets out a groan when he can't move them. 

 


Eyes fluttering open as his unfocused vision tries to create the right image of what looks like pair of arms wrapped securely around him. Hazy eyes finding its owner, Sehun squints his eyes. 

 


It is Luhan.

 

Fluffy caramel coloured hair sticking out into every direction as Luhan's shallow breath is audible, blemish free skin paler than usual and beads of sweats trickling down his temple. Snapping back to reality, Sehun tries to wriggle out from Luhan's hold.


"Y-Yah," Sehun tries calling out when he breaks free from the hold, eyeing Luhan to see any sort of reaction but to no avail. Lightly slapping the older male's cheek in a process to wake him up, Sehun realises the burning sensation. Face softening at the sudden knowledge, the younger male bites his lower lip as he runs his hand through Luhan's face.


Wiping the beads of sweat using the back of his hand, Sehun cautiously removes the drenched caramel bangs away from Luhan's forehead. Checking his bed side table for the time, the younger male realises that he will be late for his second day of school.

 

 


///

 

Placing a cold towel on top of Luhan's forehead, Sehun sighs for the twentieth time that day. Luhan's fever has at least cooled down a bit. A tiny bit. 

 


For two hours, Sehun is doing this.


Skipping his second day of school and skipping his first dance lesson at school, Sehun is pissed at Luhan, but he knows that it is his fault that Luhan is now suffering.

 

Sehun wipes a bead of sweat that drips down to Luhan’s temple, to his cheek and to his chin. Tracing the area where he wiped just now, Sehun can't help but take notice of Luhan's features. His sharp gaze softens as he realises that it is his first time looking at Luhan up close, and throws a bitter smile when he also realises that he didn't even cast a glance before.

 

 


“Se-Sehun?” The sudden familiar voice pulls him out of his train of thoughts as his smile disappears completely, replacing into his usual stoic expression. The softness of his gaze remains though.

 

 


Slowly getting up to a sitting position, Luhan scans the room, which isn't his, that is what he realises. The new surrounding finally falls to pieces as he realises that he is in Sehun's room. Taking in the tiny details makes his head throb for some reason, but he wants to plant the new surrounding in his brain, he wants to capture this room as a memory. This might be the last time to witness Sehun's room.

 

 

“I-I’ll leave” Luhan says shortly as he confirms that he has the gist of Sehun's room now, and tries to get up from the bed which epically fails.


 

 

 


///

 

 

Sehun is gone. 


Sparing a little information to Luhan about meeting up with Tao, Sehun leaves him alone. 


Luhan checks the time as he heaves up a sigh when he realises that he feels even more sick. The feeling of dozen of stones placed on his forehead makes him want to cry in pain. He feels vulnerable.

 

The heat from earlier comes back, as Luhan bites his bottom lip and throws the blanket off hastily. His head hurts, he feels like puking, he feels the warmth creeping in. Clutching onto the bed sheets tightly, he struggles to push himself up and his shirt. Sighing again, he looks at the clock again, impatiently waiting for a certain someone to come home soon.

 

 

 

////


It is 5 'o' clock.


Sehun enters the house with a yawn as he makes his way towards his room, not caring about anything and entering his room, forgetting that Luhan is still there. 

 

Sehun jumps up at the sight.

 

Blanket and bedsheet on the floor. The bowl of water which was on the table, now spilled all over the fabric and the wooden surface. Sehun swears that his room, before he left, was not like this. His gaze slowly travells up from the floor to the bed, his eyes widens even more (if that's possible.)

 

Luhan is panting.


Luhan's skin looks much paler than before.


Luhan is glistening with sweat, which were trickling down as if water was thrown all over his face.

 

 

“S-Sehun," the older male manages to say, eyeing the younger male with half lidded eyes infront. Sehun gulps. Approaching closer towards Luhan with worry etching over his face, Sehun carefully inspects the sight. 

 

 

“S-Sehun....take it off” Luhan mumbles under his breath, not audible for his brother's ears as he repeats again with another added strength. Sehun doesn't catch any of this, so he leans down, bending over as he hovers his ear right above Luhan's lips. 


The older male's hot breath ghosts over his ear, eliciting a shiver run past down on his spine as Sehun awaits for Luhan's soft voice.

 


"Take- Take this off." Pointing towards his soaked shirt, Luhan pants as he hopes for Sehun to get the message.

 


Sehun knows what he is on about now.

 


///

A/N- So I’ll leave it till here ^^ sorry about this, but I have to write two more chapters  of my different HunHan fics…. So yeah!

By the way, thank you so much for the supportive comments! I’m really happy!!!!

Now, I wanna know what you guys are thinking, so comment ^^

And Subscribe XD