20. Talks.

We're brothers, right?

Sooyoung eyes her son from top to bottom suspiciously. Biting her inner cheek, she notes how Lu Han has took his time to be dressed up.

 
"I normally only question Se Hun about dressing up so much, but Lu Han? What's up with you?" Sooyoung asks. Normally, Lu Han either excludes from hanging out and even if he does hangs out, he wears whatever he throws on himself. However, Lu Han is now wearing a dark-blue denim shirt with a grey faded pairs of jean. "Wait- isn't that Se Hun's clothes?"
 
 
 
"Ah, Se Hun let me borrowed them for today." Lu Han cheekily throws a smile, approaching towards Sooyoung and hugging her before planting a smooch on her left cheek. "How do I look?"
 
In response, Sooyoung chuckles and ruffles Lu Han's straightened caramel locks. "Handsome as always! But the glasses." Sooyoung scrunches her face in distaste, "The optician did said that you don't have to wear them frequently because your sight is getting better, right?"
 
 
Covering with his pale hand, Lu Han puts his index finger over his lips, gesturing to be quiet. "Ssh! I don't want Se Hun to hear that, otherwise he will force me to take them off!"
 
 
"Force to take off what?" Speaking of the devil, Se Hun arrives. His phone placed on his ear as he cluelessly stares at his mother and brother.
 
 
Gulping down a lump of saliva, Lu Han bites his bottom lip nervously, "Uhmn....the clothes! You'll force me to take them off!" he lies. Just silence. Sooyoung blinks for a few seconds, so does Se Hun while Lu Han's jaw hangs open. The silence remains until they hear a burst of laughter from the other line. Realising what he said just now, Lu Han smiles awkwardly and mentions a soft 'sorry'. Se Hun on the other hand, blushes from the false blame. While the person on the other line of the phone continues to laugh his out.
 
 
 
Mentally face-palming himself, Se Hun dreads that Yixing will surely make fun of him now.
 
 
___________________________
 
 
 
"When did I forced you? The only thing I clearly remember is I handed you my clothes and said something about your choice ," Se Hun says bluntly when they are outside of their house and now on their way to meet the others at the train station.
 
 
"Ah, that.." Lu Han's voice trails off as he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "I was just p-playing around? Y-Yeah!" In response, Se Hun knits his brows together and mumbles a soft 'weird'.
 
 
Both brothers were going on a date. A date where Yixing, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao, Kris and some girls from a different school will be there. Call it a blind date. Lu Han only came because of his best friend, Jong-In, who was eating his brain since yesterday saying 'How un loyal you are? I thought you were my best friend!'
 
 
 
 
"Jong-In that idiot." Lu Han mutters under his breath as they both see their group of friends in front of the entrance, Jong-In sitting on top of Yixing's shoulders as he waves at them enthusiastically, while Yixing grits his teeth and tries to balance him and the extra weight on top of his shoulders.
 
 
"Quit moving so much!" Yixing complains, but Jong-In dismisses the complain as he continues to wave with so much energy.
 
 
As both brothers approaches towards them, Baekhyun answers both's question, "They were playing rock, paper and scissor, so as you can see Yixing lost." while hearing the explanation, both nods their head in unison.
 
 
"How far has he got to carry him like that?" Lu Han asks Baekhyun, which the younger just shrugs his shoulders and motions all of them to get a move on.
 
 
______________________________
 
 
"T-Tired," Yixing comments after 10 minutes of walk. "Isn't it over now?"
 
"We dared each other to carry until we reach the karaoke, so nope!" Jong-In reasons, eating a chocolate bar and settling in comfortably, while Yixing huffs and puffs carrying Jong-In. "I thought you were fit! You dance man."
 
 
"Oh don't bring dance in this. If you have to carry someone as heavy as you and walk like-"
 
 
"Yeah, yeah." Jong-In stuffs his chocolate bar inside Yixing's mouth, resulting the older to be quiet. "By the way Lu, where did you bought that shirt? I like it."
 
 
By the mention of the shirt, Lu Han and Se Hun quickly exchange glances before Se Hun answers for Lu Han. Knitting his brows together, Jong-In questions again, "I love those high tops too! Where and when did you bought it Lu?" again, both brothers exchanges looks as Se Hun again answers for Lu Han. "It's pretty amazing how Se Hun knows all of Lu Han's clothes," Jong-In comments with a smirk, causing a blush to appear on the duo.
 
 
"It-It's because it is Se Hun's clothes," Lu Han mutters under his  breath. "babo Jong-In." he comments noticing how his best friend is smirking.
 
 
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
"We're here! Get off now!" Yixing announces when they finally reach their destination. Out of all of them, Yixing seemed the most of happiest. Either it was the girls or either cause of not carrying Jong-In anymore. The second option seems more believable.
 
 
"Okay guys," Baekhyun grabs each person's attention, "we have to behave properly. Even though we are on a blind date, let's not act as hungry pack of wolves Yixing." as Baekhyun announces, everyone bursts into a fits of giggle.
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
"They are freaking beauties!" Yixing comments/ whispers when they enter their room and witnesses 6 girls. "Sorry for the wait girls!" 
 
As they introduces each other, Lu Han silently wishes to go back home and study for their up-coming tests. The six girls in front were so stylish and beautiful, and when comparing himself and the rest of the other boys, he finds himself unfitting in the group. Sighing, Lu Han sits back at his seat as he fiddles with his fingers while two girls carries on flirting with Se Hun (who sat next to Lu Han).
 
"Neh neh Se Hun oppa, I was just wondering if you're free after this. Maybe we could hang around," one girl offers, catching Lu Han's attention.
 
"I was going to ask him first! Oppa~ what do you say?" another girl joins in, while Lu Han notices how she her hand on Se Hun's.
 
 
"I'm sorry but I have to decline the offer. It's just that I've promised with my brother to go somewhere after this," Se Hun replies, his hand landing onto the girl's hand and stopping her from creating anymore friction. A fake grin plasters on his face as he stands up and excuses himself for a toilet break.
 
 
 
"That guy has a brother?" Lu Han hears their conversation, "then he must be good looking like him, don't ya think? Maybe an awesome can pull his mind off the topic and he'll enjoy-" Lu Han mentally pouts as he mentally says that 'these girls are wrong cause I'm not good looking like Se Hun' and he furrows his brows by the mention of the foreign word. '?' he thinks. 'I'll ask Se Hun about it'.
 
 
 
 
_______________________________
 
 
"Neh Se Hun. Where are we planning on going next?" Lu Han questions when both brothers part ways from their friends and the girls. Apparently, nobody seemed to enjoy the girls' company well, because of their ty behaviours. Even Tao was freaking scarred for life when one girl attacked him by forcefully kissing and ing his shirt when they were in the middle of introducing each other! but thank god that Kris was there to stop that girl from ually harassing Tao further more. Kris was furious that he announced that he and Tao were leaving.
 
 
 
"Home, obviously." Se Hun says, raising his brow and glancing back at the older. Hearing the reply, Lu Han pouts. Guess it was just an excuse to get rid off those annoying girls.
 
 
"Yeah, home it is." Lu Han confirms, forcing a smile and bumping his shoulder onto Se Hun's. Se Hun chuckles softly and stops mid-way.
 
"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" Se Hun suspiciously asks, facing the older male. "Were you expecting anything from me?" a smirk visible, Se Hun playfully asks. Nervously throwing a laughter, Lu Han hits Se Hun on the chest.
 
"Pft. I w-wasn't expecting anything, okay? H-Home it is." Lu Han replies walking ahead of Se Hun. While walking in the front, Lu Han slaps his cheek softly as he feels the warmth creeping up on his face. 'Oh Lu Han cheer up!' he mentally encourages himself, fist pumping energetically and grabbing Se Hun's attention.
 
 
"What was that about?" the younger asks, distancing himself further, "Hyung, that's why you're weird." again with the straight forward ness. Lu Han scrunches his face in displease as he bites his lower lip and walks on.
 
 
If only Se Hun would not be a tad bit blunt towards Lu Han.
 
"Let's go," Se Hun says, catching the older's attention. "I did said that we would go somewhere after karaoke." he continues on. In a blink of an eye, the pouting Lu Han smiles ever so brightly.
 
"So you weren't lying to those girls," Lu Han says, "and I thought it was just an excuse to get rid off them!" with a relief Lu Han carries on. "Where are we going then?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________
 
 
 
 
"We're home!" both announces in unison as they take their shoes out and places them neatly on the side. "We got you your ingredients!" Se Hun calls, approaching towards the kitchen, Lu Han following suite.
 
Apparently when Se Hun mentioned about both of them going somewhere together, he meant to grab some vegetables for today's dinner. And no. Lu Han wasn't disappointed at all. Sure, not at all.
 
 
 
______________________________
 
 
 
"Can I come in?" Lu Han knocks on the door as he awaits for Se Hun's response. When the younger answers him with a 'yeah', Lu Han soon regrets of entering his room. "You should have said that you're still dressing, I could have waited you know." facing towards the door, he says. The glimpse of Se Hun's toned chest coming back to his mind as a pink tinge creeps up across his cheeks.
 
 
"It's not like we haven't seen each other like this. Remember how we comfort each other?" Se Hun calmly replies, not even bothering to wear a t-shirt as he wipes the droplets of water dripping over his body. "Pulling each other's shirt up and planting a kiss-"
 
 
"I-I remember it. You don't have to r-repeat!" Lu Han cuts in, covering his ears with both hands. Face flushed as he mentally blames the weather for the sudden heat over his face.
 
 
"What's there to be ashamed about? Face me, hyung." Se Hun commands, hands reaching to grab Lu Han. "Don't be such a girl!" Se Hun says, hugging the older by behind while Lu Han tries to break free.
 
"Y-Yah Se Hun l-let go. It t-tickles y-yah S-Se Hun," Lu Han practically screams when Se Hun places his hands inside the older's t-shirt and tickles his sides. "I-I give up! I-I'll f-face you!" by the time he says that, he is up in the air and thrown towards the bed. "Y-Yah Se Hun!"
 
 
"I'm not letting you go yet," Se Hun confirms by straddling him and attacking his sides again, earning loud pleas, giggles and tears forming. 
 
 
 
"What is going on in here?!" Sooyoung is by the door with her wooden spoon on her left hand and an apron tied around her waist. Both brothers stops mid-way as they see Sooyoung fuming. She raises an eye brow when she sees their position on the bed, while the duo stays still cluelessly. Se Hun straddling Lu Han while he is half- and his one hand pulling the shirt, exposing Lu Han's chest and stomach, while the other hand resting on top of Lu Han's bare abdomen. Just a great sight to easily misunderstand. 
 
 
"O-Oh this isn't what it looks like umma," Lu Han breaks the silence, pushing Se Hun off him. "We were just messing around and Se Hun started tickling me and-" Lu Han explains but Sooyoung cuts in.
 
 
"Because of your noises, I cannot concentrate in making my dish!" Sooyoung roars, causing both of them to flinch in surprise, "so I was thinking of making a simple dinner for tonight cause what I planned for tonight is really hard to make." and there's the Sooyoung who the boys know.
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
"For a second I thought that umma was about to kill us," Lu Han comments when Sooyoung leaves them alone. It turns out that Sooyoung was really annoyed because she couldn't make a different dish as planned and promised; she wasn't mad at the boys. "She can sometimes get really fierce."
 
 
"I bet it's your first time too see her shouting," Se Hun says, this time full dressed as he lies down on the bed next Lu Han. "I finally saw her face like that after so many years. I don't like it." Se Hun comments, throwing a sigh as he sees the curiosity forming onto Lu Han's face. "Ask me if you want."
 
 
"I know how hard it has been for you and umma to try to forget about appa..." Lu Han calmly says while getting up into a sitting position, "I have only heard some words from umma, but I never got the chance to hear it from you. How was he?"
 
 
 
"Appa was a great man. He loved me and umma. That's what I thought. Appa was a very busy man and he rarely came to visit often because he was in the army. When he used to arrive home, he brought me so many toys and gifts, and I was so happy. One night I found out that umma and appa were fighting for some reason. Umma would cry and tell him to quit the army forces but appa would always say no. She would get so angry but appa always stayed calm. It was going on and on, until a call came saying he was no more. Umma didn't cry as if she was expecting this and I hated her for that, but every night I would hear her cry. She began to be quite unhappy and I would always feel alone-"
 
 
 
"Then she adopted me." Lu Han cuts in, earning a nod from Se Hun. Smiling softly, Lu Han witnesses how Se Hun is covering his eyes with his forearms. "Are you crying?" he asks curiously as he tries to remove the other's arm, but to no avail.
 
 
"I'm not...I just feel t-tired all of a sudden." Se Hun gives an excuse as he feels the burning sensation forming in his eyes, "Just go to your own room, I wanna be alone." 
 
Crossing his arms over his chest, Lu Han frowns and declines the command. "I'm not leaving. I'm sure you don't want to be alone at this time." Lu Han says, and Se Hun thinks that he is right. After some minutes of silence, Lu Han slowly gets up on his knees and sits on top of Se Hun.
 
 
"For your information, I'm not ticklish and hyung, I'm not in the mood of messing around." Se Hun says when he feels Lu Han pulling his t-shirt up. "Hyung I did said I'm not in the mood to-"
 
 
Lu Han leans in and plants a soft peck just above the younger's s. He closes his eyes and stays still. On the other hand, Se Hun doesn't react. He knows what is happening and if he tries to look, then it will not be good for his health.
Se Hun feels the temperature rising as he tries to regain his normal pattern of breathing. Gulping a lump of saliva, he mentally tells him to calm down as they have done this before. However, it felt different now. Se Hun's heart beat quickens, while he feels the soft pair of plump lips attached to his bare skin. Those lips which are so-
 
 
 
"Are you alright now?" Lu Han's question interrupts his thoughts. Se Hun doesn't dare to answer as he simply nods but still covers his face. The older frowns as he still thinks it wasn't enough to cheer the younger up. "Then uncover your face, I want to see you." Lu Han says, while Se Hun mentally screams as he knows his face is as red as a tomato. "Yah Oh Se Hun!" no reply.
 
 
"I-I'm fine now. J-Just go." Se Hun says after some seconds, however Lu Han doesn't even budge to leave. The older thinks of other ways to comfort the younger but nothing comes up in his mind. "L-Leave now."
 
 
"I'm not leaving until you decide to show me your face." Lu Han replies, while Se Hun throws a swear word. Lu Han bites his bottom lip as he tries think of any method of comforting the younger. After a minute or so, he finally comes up with a suggestion. "Yah Se Hun, do you want to do a ? It will pull your mind off." Lu Han recalls what the girls were saying earlier.
 
 
But Se Hun. Eyes wide as bid as saucers, Se Hun's red face turns into even a bright colour if that's possible.
 
 
 
_____________________________
 
 
 
A/N- I was supposed to update this during New Years but I had some personal problems going on -.-
I seriously would like to thank you all for being so supportive and patient! And all those Christmas wishes? Thank you so much!!!
 
Hope this new chapter was good enough for the wait ><
 
Please comment and subscribe!
 
Happy belated new year!