- Signature way of comforting eachother.

We're brothers, right?

Past

He knew it was his fault, that was what he told himself. After all, he was abandoned.

He was not the social type, that was what others around him said, however, he didn't cared. The baby faced boy looked ahead of the window. The sun was shining ever so brightly, as if sending a message that something good will happen.

 

Lu Han didn't know if it was a good thing. Finally, he was being adopted, but the surprising thing was, a Korean family agreed to adopt him. "Xi Lu Han." the boy bowed, still not sure  if the older woman would understand his tongue or not.

"Aniyo" Lu Han looked up confused from hearing the unfamiliar language. "From now onwards, you're Oh Luhan."

 

---

 

Lu Han was doing his best to understand the unfamiliar language. He would look at books and try to work them out, but obviously, his attempts would fail. It has just been three days since he arrived this cozy home, yet he felt so secured and... content.

"Lu Hannie" his new mother called out from the living room. Being the good boy he was, he quickly picked the heavy book and placed it on his bed-side table.  After placing the book in its right place, he walked out to the living room. 

Looking up from the railings, he could see his mother's back, crouching down and laughing. "U-Umma?" that was the only word he had learnt so far.

Hearing the address, his mother turned around with a big smile plastered on her face. She motioned him to come to her side. "Lu Hannie, I want you to meet someone. This is Se Hunnie, your younger brother." 

When the older's gaze turned to his right, he saw a cute little chubby cheek boy, holding a lollipop on his small hand and occasionally it. The younger was wearing a dark denim shirt, with a cute little red bow tied around the colour as a finishing touch for cuteness and a mustard coloured skinny pants.

Yes, Lu Han definitely wanted to learn Korean now.

 

------

"I'm sorry." Lu Han cried and cried, apologising for no reason.

"Lu Han! Lu Han! Lu Han!" the seven year old boy's eyes opened wide, sweat trickling from his forehead to his temple then disappearing when it reaches the corner of his ear. He was breathing heavily, still trying to recover from the nightmare. "Ssh.. it's alright, it's alright" she tried her best to soothe the seven year old boy. "You were just having a nightmare" she said, continuing to caress the porcelain skin.

"Umma?" She heard her other son's call. There Se Hun stands with a book on his hand, wearing a baby blue pyjama.

"What is it Se Hunnie?" his mother asked.

"You told me you'll read this story to me." the younger said innocently. Her mother looks at Lu Han, then at Se Hun, before saying:

"I'm sorry Se Hunnie, I'll be here with Lu Han. Your brother needs me here, just go to bed, okay." Se Hun pouts and nodded his head. Lu Han is unsure of what was happening, but he knows that he made Se Hun sad.

 

----

Present--

 

His eyes shot wide open. Panting heavily, his breathings are unregulated. He looks to his bed side table and watches the time ticking, it read 2:10 am.

Sighing, he faces the ceiling and draws imaginary holes.  The same nightmare comes and goes. Closing his eyes, he tries to reduce the fear, but to no avail.

The next thing he knows, he is inside Se Hun's bed. Covered with warmth. Snuggling deep towards his brother, he tries to hold his hand, but winced when he realised that his right hand has sprained.

Sighing, he moves his leg down so he could be in a comfortable position, but when his leg is met by a cold object, he frowns.

Lu Han sits up and cautiously removes the blanket. His eyes widens when he sees a bandage wrapped around Se Hun's left ankle and an ice pack placed on top of his injured leg. He bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back the tears coming from his eyes. He now knows why Se Hun was angry with him.

The same words replaying on his head, as tears starts to well up on his eyes, and a light sob escapes from his mouth. It was my fault, he thinks again, as more sheds of tears roll down his cheek. He wants to get out of this mess, he doesn't want to be a burden to someone, no he doesn't.

Slowly getting up from the bed, he tries to get out of this room, but something warm grabs his wrist. 

Turning around, he sees Se Hun wide awake. The younger gets up in a sitting position and notices the older's face.

"You look ugly" he comments, which the older just nods his head and more tears rolls down his cheek. Turning the bed side light on, he notices the hurt expression on the older's face. Se Hun rolls his eyes and motions Lu Han to sit near him, where the older follows the order.

"I-I'm sorry" Lu Han apologises, pointing towards Se Hun's leg. 

"You should be." he replies cooly, which makes the older more guilty. "But I didn't said I would not forgive you" as soon as those words escapes from the younger's mouth, Lu Han looks up, his eyes glowing with tears and another new light: hope.

"D-Do y-you forgive me then?" he asks carefully.

"Well, I was mad because I wouldn't be able to join the talent show now, and to be honest it was half of your fault." Lu Han nods his head slowly, processing the younger's words, then he realises.

"S-So you're not going to be on the s-show?" Se Hun nods his head. "I-I'm s-sorry" his voice crooks. "Like you s-said before, I-it was my f-fault" new tears comes and rolls down his porcelain skin. "I-I'm sorry" he mumbles again and he cries harder. The younger lets out a sigh and sits there, patting the older's back.

"Do you want me to sing a song?" Se Hun asks, repeating what the older said to him earlier to calm him down. Hearing no reply, he continues "It's called baby don't cry." Lu Han looks up, meeting his eyes with the younger. The older stifles a laugh, hearing the younger's pronunciation and as Se Hun is repeating what Lu Han did.

"S-Sing then" he says, wiping the tears away, but new tears keep on falling.

"Pabo, do you actually think I will sing?" Se hun rolls his eyes playfully. Disappointment hits the older as he looks down, fiddling with his finger.

"S-Sorry" the older mumbles, embarrassed. Se Hun looks up and smiles at the sight of his embarrassed brother. Se Hun hesitates for a moment before saying or doing anything.

"There's one thing I could do though." Se Hun says as he leans closer to Lu Han. "look up" he commands and Lu Han does it.

Slowly ing the top 3 buttons of Lu Han's shirt, it reveals the milky white skin and Lu Han's chocolate brown .

"W-What are you do-doin" Lu Han was interrupted.

Leaning down, Se Hun plants a soft kiss at the left side-where the heart is- and slightly above the .

Through out the soft kiss, Se Hun slightly closes his eyes, but his vision still clear by the help of the dim light. Lu Han's face shades a colour of crimson red, as he gulps his saliva that has just formed, still processing what is happening.

When he feels the contact has disappeared, he looks down to his chest where Se Hun planted his soft lips. Lu Han looks up only to meet the younger's gaze. "When I cried, my mother would always calm me down by pecking me there." Se Hun says, pointing to where he had marked on Lu Han's chest.

Lu Han sighs in relief 'it was just a way to calm me down' his confusion slowly disappearing, replacing with a soft smile plastered on his face. 'He cares for me'

"If you are done apologising and calm, then I think we need to sleep. Tomorrow, we have an assembly. Goodnight" Se hun mutters quickly, as he lie down on the bed, facing away from the older, trying to hide the blush appearing on his cheeks.

"G-Goodnight" Lu Han says, as he starts to get up from the bed, his face still plastered with the smile, but is stopped when he hears the younger mumble.

"Sleep with me tonight." processing what the younger has said, he smile slowly turns into a slight grin and he slowly lies back down on the bed. Facing the younger's back, he closes his eyes, feeling content.

Before falling asleep, Lu Han switches the light off, then he realises the cold ice pack on Se Hun's ankle. Getting up, Lu Han decides to take it off, replacing it with his own leg.

Lying down again and closing the gap between them, he whispers: "Is it keeping you warm now?" in reply the younger just nods his head.

 

-----

Past--

 

When the older's gaze turned to his right, he saw a cute little chubby cheek boy, holding a lollipop on his small hand and occasionally it. The younger was wearing a denim shirt, with a cute little red bow finishing the cuteness and a mustard coloured skinny pants.

Se Hun smiled softly, that sweet smile of his and introduced himself adorably "I'm Oh Te Hun mida" and with that cute lisp of his, Lu Han couldn't help but smile as well, recognising the pleasant vibe coming off from Se Hun.

Yes, Lu Han definitely wanted to learn Korean now.

 

 

----

 

A/N- hello! So yeah I updated, even though I was in a middle of my exams XD so I guess I lied, as I said there won't be HunHan in this chapter, but ta-dah! Okay, so I can update the next chapter this coming weekend and if not then I'm sorry, because probably I'll be updating my other fics XD And like I always say guys: Please Comment and Subscribe!