-Growing.

We're brothers, right?

"Finally." Se Hun sighs, as he wipes his cheeks constantly while proceeding to sit at a free seat.

 
By the train they were now heading back to Seoul, the place where they belonged.
While saying goodbye to his aunt and his older 'sister', for the first time he smiled genuinely from happiness. But that smile died down when the two of them planted a goodbye kiss on each of his cheeks. 'Yuck!'
 
 
"Here," Lu Han hands a tissue paper, only to be rejected. "I thought you would need it." he whispers softly. Guess it's old Oh Se Hun.
 
 
"Boys, I'll be in the toilet." Sooyoung announces, giving them a look saying 'don't go running around and getting lost.'
 
 
"Umma, we are not elementary school kids, just go." Se Hun replies, his irritation still audible.
 
 
When Sooyoung leaves, Lu Han's phone vibrates.
 
 
 
 
 
Message from Xing-
 
Yah, where are you? I'm outside your house!
 
 
Reading the text, Lu Han smiles softly, quickly replying the message in seconds. 
 
Apparently, Zhang Yixing and Oh Lu Han became closer. Thanks to the conversation which starts with Se Hun and ends with Se Hun.
 
 
On the other hand, Se Hun notices the sudden change of mood, so he furrows his brows and leans back at his seat, trying to take a quick peek of the message.
 
 
 
Lu Han's phone vibrates again.
 
Message from Xing-
 
Really?! I miss you Lu!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Se Hun catches it. 'Now who the hell is Xing?!' he thinks, reading the message once more.
 
 
"Is something wrong Se Hunnie?" startled by the sudden question, he quickly looks up at the older, his gaze meeting the other's warmth one.
 
 
"N-Nothing." he replies, settling back to his seat, as he fiddles with his fingers. 
While he debates whether to ask who is Xing or not, he feels a slight nudge at his shoulder.
 
 
 
"Let's take a picture." Lu Han chirps, smiling widely as if inviting Se Hun to do so. "Just one, please?" In response, the younger throws a small smile and agrees. The debate roaming around his mind forgotten.
 
 
 
Lu Han's phone up in the air, as they look up at the camera. Se Hun smiling a small smile, while Lu Han makes a pouting face.
 
 
 
"It's nice." Lu Han comments, eyeing the picture, the smile never fading off his beautiful face.
 
 
"It's my turn now. Hyung, take your glasses off." Se Hun orders, fishing his phone out off his front pocket.
 
Lu Han pouts, "Why? Don't I look good with my glasses on?"
 
 
 
"Apparently, no." Se Hun states, his hand reaching out to pull the older's glasses, but Lu Han slaps the pale hand away.
 
 
"So rude!" Lu Han frowns even deeper, arms crossed in front of his chest, earning a sigh from the younger male.
 
 
"I guess you'll not take a picture with me. I'm heading to the toilet." Se Hun gets up from his seat, the smile from before fades as quickly as it came.
 
By the corner of Lu Han's eye, he notices the younger male standing up from his seat and ready to move on.
 
"Y-Yah! You can't just leave, you have to make up with me, right?" Lu Han desperately says, hand encircled around Se Hun's wrist, in an attempt to stop the younger from going anywhere.
 
 
 
"As if." Se Hun playfully replies, shrugging his shoulders and getting ready to go to the toilet.
 
"Y-Yah! I'll take a picture with you, okay!" a wide blush spreads across the chinese's cheeks as he holds the younger's wrist tightly again, earning a sly smile from the said male.
 
 
'I win.' 
 
----
 
 
 
"One, two, three, kimchi!"
 
 
 
 
'A memory for both of us.'
 
 
 
_______
 
 
 
 
"What's up with these photos?" Jong-In asks, scanning every pictures of Lu Han and Se Hun from yesterday. "You took a lot with him! What about me Lu Hannie?~ I want you to take your glasses off as well!"
 
 
 
"Yah, stop using my phone without my permission." Lu Han complains, hands reaching to grab a hold of his belonging but to no avail. "I said give it back!"
 
 
"Oh hell no my sweetheart~"
 
"Hand it here Kim Jong-In!"
 
"Nope~"
 
"Kim Jong-In, give it here! Y-Yah!"
 
 
 
"Am I disturbing you guys?" turning their heads around, they see the familiar intruder smiling at them.
 
 
 
"Xing~ Jong-In doesn't give me my phone back!" pouting, Lu Han thrashes himself towards Yixing, earning a chuckle from the dimpled dancer.
 
"Yah, Kai, hand it to him already." Yixing states, hands wrapping around the older's shoulders.
 
 
 
"You're a joy killer, you know that Lay?"
 
 
 
"Come on now." Yixing firmly orders, earning an eye roll from Jong-In.
 
 
 
"Here." Jong-In returns his phone. "You're liking Se Hun a lot nowadays," he comments with a smirk.
 
 
 
 
"Because he's my little brother," Lu Han justifies, putting his phone back in his pocket, earning another eye roll from Jong-In.
 
 
"I believe that excuse Lu Hannie~" sarcastically Jong-In says, while Yixing chuckles. 
 
 
"I'm telling the truth though! He is my brother and I like him in that way!" pouting, Lu Han gives his reason with a blush, but the two dancers ignores it.
 
 
 
"We sure believe it." the dancers says in unison as Jong-In approaches the two male and hugs Lu Han, while Yixing does the same, sandwiching Lu Han in between.
 
 
 
"So cute with that flushed face Lu Hannie."
 
________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why the hell does it have to rain?" Se Hun questions to himself as he waits for his hyung to arrive from the lockers.
 
It was time to go home. Se Hun and Lu Han did promised to each other to go to an ice cream parlour 
right after school, but the weather...
 
 
 
"I know right? The weather ." the familiar intruder interrupts Se Hun's alone talk time. "You ready to go home Se Hunnie?" Lu Han asks, taking out his umbrella and smiling softly. With a nod, Se Hun responses. A tinge of pink shading across his cheeks by the mention of the nick name.
 
 
"I don't have an umbrella though," Se Hun mutters under his breath as Lu Han proceeds to open his.
 
"You can have mine." Lu Han offers, handing his umbrella to Se Hun. However, the younger male stands still and furrows his brows.
 
"What the fu-hell? I'm not taking this umbrella. I don't want you getting another fever like last time," Last time was definitely a torture. With Lu Han's soft moans and 'take it off's, it was definitely  torturing Se Hun's mind and heart. There is no way he wants the history to repeat again. "L-Let's just share."
 
 
"If you wish." Lu Han smiles. After all Se Hun cares about him.
 
 
 
_________
 
 
 
 
 
"Next time, I'll take the offer of taking the umbrella." Se Hun comments when they reach home, his whole body drenched with water. Lu Han wasn't looking that good either. Who knew the rain would fall heavily in the middle of their journey.
 
"I'll take a shower." Se Hun comments, constantly ruffling his wet hair while mumbling how he hates the rain. Lu Han nods his head while moving towards the kitchen, hoping to find some cooked lunch.
 
 
 
After munching a snack bar, Lu Han goes to his room. "I don't want another fever," he says while undressing himself. Taking out a new pyjama, Lu Han quickly wears them. Holding his wet uniform, he leaves towards the utility room where he can use the drier. As  he reaches his destination he thinks of Se Hun's clothes as well. "I'll better dry his clothes as well."
 
 
While Se Hun showers, Lu Han goes to the younger's room to collect his wet uniform which he finds them lying on the wooden floor messily. Shaking his head softly and smiling, he crouches down to collect it, "I wonder how his wife would cope with him." he jokes holding the clothes securely. Then he stops mid way. "Come to think of it...Jong-In did said about many girls liking Se Hun." pouting and furrowing his brows, he wonders how his girlfriend would look like but one thing saddens him. "He will hardly have any time with me." he mutters, his head burrowing onto Se Hun's clothes. He realises that they are wet so he pulls back. In a deep thought he stares at the younger's belonging and looks around the room before bending forward and taking a sniff. As soon as he inhales the younger's clothes, he smiles remembering the familiar scent invading his nostrils when Se Hun hugged him for the first time.
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" the familiar voice interrupts Lu Han's calm and relaxing atmosphere as he tenses, realising that he is caught red-handed. 
 
 
A red blush appears on his face as he tries to explain, "I-I was j-just uhmn-"
 
"Why were you smelling my clothes?"
 
"I-I-"
 
"Are you alright hyung? Your face looks a bit red."
 
 
"I-"
 
"Don't tell me you're feeling sick again?"
 
"It-"
 
"Let me check on you." Se Hun says, approaching towards the older and crouching down to meet the older's eye level. "Aish, why don't you take care-"
 
 
"I took a quick sniff of your clothes because it reminded me of the time when you hugged me for the first time!" 
 
As soon as those words escapes from the older's mouth, Se Hun blinks for a couple of seconds.
 
 
 
"W-What I mean to say is that-" before he can finish his sentence, Se Hun pulls the older for a hug. "S-Se hun?"
 
 
 
 
"Sniff me. You don't have to secretly smell my clothes, just smell the real me." Se Hun replies, a wide blush appearing on his face. Lu Han gulps a lump of saliva as he slowly nods his head. His face flushed with red as he burrows his face more closer. Inhaling a long air full of Se Hun's scent, the older smiles in content.
 
"You smell good Se Hunnie," he mumbles which comes out in muffle but Se Hun catches all of it. Heart beat quickening, Lu Han closes his eyes and inhales a bit more.
 
 
"Hyung," Se Hun calls, letting go of Lu Han. "Why are you crying?" the younger asks when he notices Lu Han's teary eyes. Brows furrowing, he asks, "Did I do anything wrong-"
 
 
"Aniyo Se Hunnie. I'm just happy that after so many years, you have finally a-accepted m-me. S-So t-thank you," tears cascades down from Lu Han's face as he smiles at the same time, which earns a chuckle from Se Hun.
 
 
"Lu Han hyung, don't make that face ever again," Se Hun says but again ends up throwing another chuckle. 
 
 
"I'm h-happy crying here and y-you're making f-fun of my face," Lu Han complains, his tears still falling.
 
 
"I'm sorry I'm sorry," Se Hun apologises, hands cupping the older's cheeks affectionately as he smiles softly. "and I thought I was the younger one." he comments, earning a soft smack on his shoulder by Lu Han. "I'm just joking, okay?" leaning in, Se Hun joins their foreheads together. "Remember that I'm also happy because I've got you as my brother." in response the older nods his head lightly.
 
 
 
But while they share their brotherly love, deep inside their hearts, their heart beat quickens every time they caress each other or smile a small smile while glancing each other now and then.
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________
 
A/N- I finally updated!! 
I'm so sorry for the late update as I was taking a break from AFF. 
 
This story has reached so many viewers and subscribers that I am really thank full for! I never imagined one of my stories to ever cross 100+ from the start as my grammar and English ><
When I read back on the first chapter, I can find so many errors (there still is!) so I think I need to edit those chapters first! XD
 
This chapter was pretty long in my opinion and I hope you guys will like it. Sorry for any mistakes ><
 
Please do comment and subscribe ^^