Swap.

We're brothers, right?

The alarm clock shook violently, waking the two brothers from their deep slumber.

Letting out a groan, Se Hun covered his ears with his hands, trying to ignore the noise from ruining his beauty sleep, but to no avail.

"Se Hun. Se Hun." Lu Han kept on calling his name, waking him up. When Lu Han called his name, it sounded so annoying, yet so relaxing at the same time, if that was even possible.

"Five more minutes." he mumbled, still in his sleep.

"Yah, Se Hunnie, we're going to be late if-ah!" and with a thud, Lu Han's voice disappeared.

 

Being the curious boy Se Hun was, he fluttered his eyes open, somewhat missing the annoying-relaxing voice. He looked up the room, but there was no sign of the older. 'Did he left?' just then he got up in a sitting position, he realised the pain on his left foot. He winced and looked down on the floor, surprised to see Lu Han lying face first on the wooden floor.

"What the he-" Se Hun was caught off guard when he noticed Lu Han's sniffs.

Lu Han got up and clutched onto his right hand, bawling his eyes out as he did so.

"Y-Yah, are you alright?" Se Hun asked cautiously, as he bit his lip in the process. Lu Han pouted and more tears fell down.

"M-My hand h-hurts" Se Hun's lips twitched upwards and a small smile formed on his face. Leaning forward (lying on his chest), Se Hun eyed the older. "S-Se Hun-ah," Lu Han lifted his shirt up with his left hand; revealing the porcelain skin and continued- "I want your kiss here again, s-so you could reduce my pain and c-calm me down."

The smile disappeared on Se Hun's face, as a light tinge of pink appeared on his face. He couldn't take his eyes out, as he watched the scene intensely. 'Oh how white and delicate his skin is..'

 

"Se Hun. Se Hun. Se Hunnie, wake up" Lu Han shook the younger to wake him up, and for 5 minutes, he was doing this. "Se-thank god you're awake!" the older chirped, as he saw Se Hun's eyes flutter open.

"What the-"

"Yah, don't swear!"  Se Hun was confused. 'Wasn't Lu Han crying, asking me to kiss him again and then-'

"Se Hunnie, what kind of dream you were having? You were smiling." the older stated, smiling warmly at the younger.

Soon the tinge of pink came back on his face.

"I-I. It's none of your business" oh how badly he wanted to dive out the window.

"S-Sorry" Lu Han mumbled pouting. "Umma is downstairs, preparing our breakfast. Get ready and come down neh"

 

----

 

"What happened to you man?" Tao asked, as he eyed Se Hun's foot; the younger was limping.

"Just sprained it." the younger replied cooly, leading them both to their usual table. Se hun saw his hyungs' eyes' all over him, making it uncomfortable.

The younger noticed one of his hyung opening his mouth, but before he could ask anything, Se Hun mumbled a "Don't ask"

 

---

 

The younger eyed the two male dripping in sweat. Yixing and Jongin were dancing for an hour and Se Hun watched the whole new choreography. It amazed him that how quickly Yixing had the brain to form a new dance and it amazed him that how fast the other male caught up with Yixing.

"You alright?" Yixing asked, once he settled down on the wooden floor, next to Se Hun. In response, the younger just nodded. "Look I'm sorry man that you couldn't join in and I'm-"

"It's alright hyung. Don't worry about me." with a forced smile, the younger assured the older. 

"I don't think so" Jongin's voice echoed through the dance studio. "Your brother told me about your 'alright'" oh how badly Se Hun wanted to punch this guy's face!

"Who is your brother Se Hun? I've never seen him." Yixing interrupted, facing the younger. "You know, I would love to meet him."  'You already have!' the brunette thought, as he noticed a smirk forming on Jongin's face. "Jongin, you have seen him, right?" that brought back Se Hun's senses.

"Yeah. I have." the smirk grew wider, as he noticed the fidgety and uncomfortable Se Hun.

"How is he?" Yixing asked.

"He... is a nice person. Someone who take cares of others, unlike someone" and with that Jongin glared towards the younger.  Se Hun rolled his eyes. He fished out his phone from his pocket and checked the time. It read: 17:05.

"I have to go now."

  "So early! Stay for the next 30 minutes, please." Yixing pleaded, knowing that he has to walk alone.

"Sorry hyung, Lu- I mean my brother is at home and umma is at work, I have to go early today." It resulted in Yixing pouting and groaning.

"Don't worry, I'm here though." Jongin said, embracing the other male from behind- which disgusted Se Hun- "Oh! And Se Hun, say hello to your brother from me." Jongin threw a wink and dragged Yixing to the centre of the dance floor.

 

---

 

It took half an hour to reach home. Se Hun's limping made the walk too long, and immediately, his foot was in pain.

"I'm home." he called out, as he quickly untied his shoes and placed them in their right place. Letting out a deep breath, he cautiously walked towards his room.

"Oh! Welcome back, Se Hun" Lu Han called out as well from the kitchen. Se Hun just nodded his head, but mentally face-palmed himself as he noticed that Lu Han can't see him.

Making his way to his room, he dropped his bag on the floor and made his way to 'his' bed. Se Hun looked at his foot, oh and hell it was getting worse. The doctor did said about resting, but school was killing him. He sighed for the nth time and stood up. Limping his way to his wardrobe.

 

--

 

"How was school?" Lu Han asked, trying to at least make a conversation.

Both brothers were having dinner. 

"It was okay"  Again, there was an awkward silence. Lu Han continued to eat, to get away from the awkward silence, while Se Hun fidgeted on his seat uncomfortably. "H-How is your h-hand?" Lu Han looked up, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but realised the sprain.

"It hurts a bit, but it's fine." with a smile, the older eyed the younger. "How about your foot?"

"Worsen." Se Hun was very straight foreward.

"Don't tell me, you were dancing, right?" the younger rolled his eyes.

"I can barely walk, how can you expect me to dance? Besides, your best friend took my place." Se Hun's voice trailed off.

"Sorry." Lu Han apologised, earning another eye roll from Se Hun.

"I forgave you, so stop annoying me with your 'sorrys'" the older just smiled at hearing his imitation. After all, it was a way of Se Hun to comfort.

The two boys finished their dinner and placed their dirty dishes on the sink.

"You're tired Se Hun, so just sleep." Lu Han said, taking the remaining unclean dishes out of Se Hun's hand. Without hesitation, Se Hun walked out off the kitchen. As soon as the younger left the room, Lu Han started to wash the dishes. He winced slightly when his sprained hand made contact with the utensils.

"Let me help." Lu Han jumped, obviously startled from the sudden source of sound.

"You scared me." the older said, letting out a sigh of relief. "and it's okay, I'll manage to do it, you just go to your room and re-"

"No." with a simple response, Lu Han kept quiet. "You should dry the dishes, I'll wash them."  The older nodded his head, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

 

----

 

"Good night" the older wished, as he made his way to his room, but was stopped when he felt the younger tug on his shirt. "is something wrong?" he asked. Se Hun looked elsewhere, but not at Lu Han directly.

"I was h-hoping that y-you'll slee- I mean massage my leg." Se Hun blushed at his own request, oh how badly he wanted to dig a hole, jump down and disappear-

"Sure"

 

---

 

Lu han gently massaeged the area with his one hand, making sure he didn't added not too much pressure or less pressure.

Se Hun would secretly glance at the older, admiring how Lu Han's facial expression changed with every touch.

Lu Han's fringe would cascade down his beautiful eyes, and let out a small smile when he masaged it gently.

"Se Hun, does it hurt?" Se Hun was snapped back to reality. he blinked for a few times before shaking his head as a 'no'.

"I-It's alright now, you don't have to do it."

 

"You sure?" Se Hun nodded his head. After all, he was just going to ask Lu han something else. "Then, i'll take my leave" the older replied, getting off from the bed and wallking out of the room.

Should I ask him?,  the younger thought.

----

 

Lu Han was in his pyjama.

Lying down on his bed, he snuggled deep on the covers; embracing as much heat as possible. He closed his eyes, ready for sleep, but was interrupted when he heard his door open.

 

"Who's there?" he asked, getting up in a sitting position.

"It's me S-Se Hun"

"Hey. is anything wrong?" the older asked, worried.

"N-No, i was thinking... I thought you would s-sleep with m-me tonight a well" Lu Han knew the younger was blushing from the request. Letting out a smile, he patted the empty spaace beside him.

"How about you sleep with me on my room?" Se Hun hesitated, but nodded his head in agreement.

 

 

-----

 

A/N- i'm sorry i gotta leave you this crappy update :( but the next update would be better, i promise!

 

and do comment and subscribe, Thank you!!