-Suprise Suprise.

We're brothers, right?
 
 
"There should not be another party between us, just the two of us is fine" With a hand caressing Luhan's porcelain face, Sehun gently says. For a moment Luhan feels his heart skip a beat. 
 
Staring deep onto those brown eyes, Luhan feels his stomach tightening into notches and-
 
"Just kidding." Sehun breaks the contact with a sly grin, leaving the older male puzzled. Luhan swears he hears his heart pang.
 
 
____________________________
 
The most annoying thing that Jongin finds about his best friend is the constant name Sehun. Heaving up a sigh Jongin rests a hand over the older's shoulder.
 
"Are you okay Lu?" 
 
"Why do you ask? I'm fine." Luhan retorts, eyeing the dancer questioningly. 
 
"Sure. I believe you. So...what's up with you and Sehun? Sure you're talking a lot about your brother-who I absolutely adore- just fill me the details." Jongin sarcastically replies as he rolls his eyes for the word 'adore'. Sehun just isn't suited for the word adore in Jongin's vocabulary.
 
"It's just that..." Luhan takes a deep breath, "he knows which button to push for the right reaction. How can he be so good at toying me Jonginnie?!" Luhan freaks out, clutching onto his best friend's arms in desperation.
 
"Hey hey hey, calm down. We'll talk about this while we reach your home, okay?" Jongin ruffles Luhan's locks as he motions for the older to hurry up and pack up their belongings. 
 
 
___________________________
 
 
"Someone's thinking a lot." Interrupting Sehun's train of thoughts, Yixing slightly rubs a comforting hand over the younger's shoulder. "Don't let your mood get in our dance today, okay?" With a nod Sehun lets out a soft smile. "Oh and Jongin said he won't be in for today's practice so we won't be doing the routine he worked on." Sehun's soft smile disappears as quickly as it came and replaces with a frown.
 
"Why is he not coming?"
 
"He said he has some things to do with Luhan. Hurry up now we need to practice." Yixing says as he gathers his belonging. Sehun doesn't move. The mention of his brother's name and joining it up with Kim Jongin, Sehun doesn't like it. At all.
 
"I think I might skip practice today." Sehun announces as he eyes the older male for a 'okay'. He just needs to get out of the practice and be near Luhan.
 
 
 
______________________
 
"Like I was saying, Sehun is amazing but sometimes it's hard to understand him you know." Luhan pours his heart out while Jongin gets annoyed. Adding a layer of hair dye, Jongin rolls his eyes and heaves up a sigh. Too much Oh Sehun for today.
 
"Different person have different view, sure it's hard to understand Lu." Trying to sound as good-and not forced, the dancer assures while applying another layer of colour onto the older's locks. "It takes time Lu." After all the brothers are finally getting along with each other after a huge gap.
 
"I seriously think that he is the only one who understands me while I'm confused. What if he starts to get mad at me because I can't even understand and interpret his actions? He will hate me for sure Jongin." By hearing this, Jongin stops applying any chemicals. Just silence.
 
 
"Do you love him Lu?" 
 
 
 
_________________________
 
"Where do you think you're going?" Yixing nearly screams by hearing the younger's statement. If another dancer leaves then who the hell was he supposed to practice with?!
 
"Home. Luhan needs me." Sehun simply states as he starts to carry his bag.
 
"What is up with you two? First Jongin now you. Jongin's already with Luhan cause apparently 'Luhan needs him' , there is no way you're going Oh Sehun. For God's sake you live in the same house! Are you his brother or his boyfriend?!"
 
 
_________________________________
 
"W-what are you talking about?" Luhan asks curiously as he faces his best friend.
 
"Do you love him?" Jongin repeats again with the same tone. Luhan stares at him while his mind wonders. Sure he finds his brother cool, sure he finds him attractive, sure he finds him kind, sure he finds his heart quickening and stomach tying onto notches when he is with his brother, sure he-
 
 
"I-I think I-"
 
"You're an idiot, you know that Lu?" Jongin cuts in as he starts to apply another layer of dye again. "Not only Sehun knows where to push for the right reaction, it's just that you're too..how should I put this in a nicer way...you're too dumb my friend."
 
"Why you!" With that, Jongin earns a handful of Luhan.
 
 
 
_______________________
 
"I'm home!" Sehun announces, hastily throwing off his shoes, 'accidentally' kicking Jongin's pair of Nike. When he hears no reply, Sehun runs toward the kitchen. No sign. "Just where the hell are they-" and as on cue, the younger male hear laughters coming out of Luhan's room. He mentally groans, mind clouding into doubts. As Sehun makes his way towards his brother's room, he bursts in without hesitation.
 
"Oh, Sehun ah! Welcome back." Luhan cheerfully greets, pearly teeth and gums showing.
 
"Hey," Sehun softly mumbles as he lets out a sigh if relief. Just sitting in the same bed, nothing else. Phew. 
 
"Were you expecting something, Sehun ah?" Jongin asks with a hint of mischievousness, not forgetting to imitate Luhan's way of saying the younger male's name. Sehun scoffs as he throws imaginary daggers at the dancer with his glare, while the dancer smirks. 
 
Luhan uncomfortably mumbles incoherent words as he starts to fidget under the intense glare contest. "Okay okay, who's hungry?" Luhan interrupts as he slowly gets up from his bed and beams at them. 
 
"Seeing his face makes me puke." Sehun throws a comment as he ruffles his hair, another hand reaching out to rub his eyes. Jongin scoffs at the comment, mumbling a 'same here'. 
 
"Don't say that Sehun ah and you, don't snicker." Luhan commands when he slightly gets annoyed at the fact that both males were acting as elementary students. 
 
"But Lu, he throws nasty comments at me! He doesn't even care about other's feelings. Your brother even haven't noticed your changes!" Have I mentioned that Jongin can be an ? Sehun thinks as he finally realises the change of hair colour on his brother. 
 
"What's the relation between hyung having a new hair colour and not caring about other's feelings?" Sehun mockingly asks, crossing his arms over his chest. He notices a small pout forming over Luhan, but dismisses the thought of it. Sehun's main priority is now winning Kim Jongin. 
 
 
 
______________________
 
Deadlines were coming closer and it was one if the day when Sehun would freak out because he is way too behind. He knew that if he keeps his work at last then it would pile up, but being Oh Sehun, the thought would just slip out off his mind.
 
The Oh brothers were finally having a peaceful moment as they both ate their dinner in silence. Sooyoung was out for her work and it was this kind of day where both brothers had small talks, comfortable silence- like a bonding time. Guess the deadline would be missed, Sehun thought as he eyes his brother in awe. Just some simple changes made a huge difference on Luhan. 
 
Luhan was wearing a plain white tee, grey sweat pants, messy blonde hair (which was sticking out in different direction, but he still looked cute), no glasses on and blowing a raspberry. How old was he again? Sehun wonders at the pure sight of adorableness.
 
"You should eat first rather than think about your project." Sehun advises. He eyes the older male who was busy spacing out. 
 
"A-ah uhmn." Luhan replies while stuffing rice and a piece of chicken. Chewing it violently, Luhan grunts between his  meal while Sehun chuckles at the sight. How old was his hyung again?
 
"You got a little something- wait I'll get it." Sehun says while he leans forward and wipes the mess off from Luhan's lip. A little with his thumb, Sehun smiles softly after removing the piece. "There"
 
"Thanks Sehunnie." Luhan beams at his younger brother as he shows his gum and teeth. Sehun freezes at the sight.
 
"Hyung," Sehun mumbles softly as he leans in again.
 
"Hmm?" 
 
And as soon as the older male questions, his doe eyes stares at the younger's sharp ones, soft lips presses against his own.
 
 
 
 
______________________
 
A/N- finally made a crappy update!!! Thank you so much for being patient neh!!!
Please comment and subscribe!