- Forget the past.

We're brothers, right?

The train slowed down, signalling that it was going to reach its destination. 

 
Se Hun silently watched the older- who was on the phone with Jong-In- trying to explain everything, but to no avail. Se Hun sighed, "Lu Han hyung, we're reaching the  next destination."  Lu Han ended the call (well Jong-In did) and sadly nodded in response.
 
'Its going to be a long day.' the younger thought, proceeding to get off from the train as well, Lu Han following him.
 
Se Hun agreed to Lu Han's request; coming with him and staying by his side. That was enough. Sooyoung gladly let the two go by themselves, as she felt that her boys are grown up now and they could handle situations like this easily.
 
---
 
It was nice.
 
 Both brothers were sitting silently at a posh restaurant (booked by Lu Han's mother) nearby the town centre, waiting for Lu Han's mother's appearance.The older was getting more fidgety then ever and as for Se Hun, he looked around the restaurant, admiring the beautiful paintings, attached on every wall perfectly.
 
It wasn't long until Se Hun's phone vibrated, signalling a text has been received. Fishing his phone out from his front pocket, he looked at the message that had been sent just now.
 
It was from Yixing.
 
---
 
At school, Yixing and Jong-In spent most of their time ditching lessons. Jong-In being the angry-crying mess, Yixing thought that he could at least stay by his side and comfort the younger.
 
"Jong-In ah, I bet there was some reason...L-Lu Han couldn't tell you" he said softly, rubbing the younger's back soothingly; in an attempt to calm Jong-In.
 
Yixing was shocked. Why didn't Se Hun told me?, he thought for a second. But how ironic, as just now, he was calming the younger one related to this topic.
 
"Yixing." snapping back to reality, the older of the two smiled softly, trying to mask any discouragement.  
 
"What is it Jong-In?"
 
"I'm not performing."
 
 
---
 
"So... what did he say?" Se Hun asked his brother, leaning back at the chair. Lu Han stopped fiddling nervously, as he clutched onto the red table cloth tightly, as if his life depended on it. "You do know hyung that you don't have to tell me if you don't want to..." his voice trailing off, the younger eyed the older with his soft gaze.
 
Releasing a sigh of relief, Lu Han thanked the younger for not forcing him, after all, he was still nervous about meeting his mother and talking about the problem between him and Jong-In would just worsen the mood.
 
 
"Lu Han." a source of voice said from behind. Wondering who it was, Se Hun looked back, his eyes invaded by a beautiful woman on her mid 40's.
 
---
 
Everything was just blank for Se Hun. How the hell was he suppose to understand mandarin?! It had just been approximately 10 minutes when the elder's mother had showed up and with a flash, they were talking and talking! And Lu Han said he was scared.
 
 
"You have grown up a lot. It's good to see you." she smiled as she tilted her head to the side. Mentally noting this every little action, Se Hun understood where Lu Han's cuteness came from.
 
"It's good to see you too." Lu Han replied with a smile as well.
 
"I'm wondering one thing though. Who is that boy?" his mother asked, eyeing Se Hun- who was staring at Lu Han's mother for the past 5 minutes-
 
Realising, Lu Han smiled sheepishly, as he introduced Se Hun in his fluent Korean. "This is my brother, Se Hun." the younger bowed quickly, hitting his forehead on the table in the process. Chuckling softly, Lu Han's and his mother's gaze softened at the sight, while Se Hun rubbed his forehead, a tinge of pink, visible across his face.
 
---
 
"Please excuse me." Se Hun said, as he excused himself and headed towards the restroom.
 
 
After finishing his business, the younger took his time when washing his hands and drying them. Checking the time on his watch, he rubbed his temple, as Yixing's message kept replaying on his mind. Taking his phone out, Se Hun read the message again and again. 'He knows'
 
 
---
 
When he returned back from the restroom, he casually walked towards his table and when he was near enough, he could sense the 'happy' atmosphere had died long time ago.
 
 
 
"I left you because... I wanted to remarry. It's been 11 years now since I remarried. He cared for me when I was having a hard time, thinking about your father...and soon, we fell in love. I swear to my life Lu Han, I would have taken you with me, but his family did not approved it...so I had only one option lef-"
 
"For your happiness, you abandoned me." Lu Han finished off the sentence, smiling bitterly. In response, his mother hung her head low, as she mumbled a soft "sorry".
 
Se Hun furrowed his brows in confusion. First of all, they were speaking Chinese, but Se Hun was not dumb, as he eyed the hurt looks on their faces.
 
Suddenly, Lu Han got up from his sit, startling both of them. "It was nice meeting you. Hope you have a happy family." and with that, the older male walked out, leaving Se Hun and his mother.
 
Biting his lip nervously, Se Hun  bowed and mumbled a "I'll be taking my leave then". When he was about to leave, he heard his name being called by the woman.
 
"Se Hun-ah, please take care of Lu Han." eyeing the older woman, he could spot the teary eyes, which were threatening to fall any minute. Se Hun nodded his head and left the restaurant as quick as he can.
 
--
 
 
Se Hun spotted his brother on a nearby park, sitting on a swing, alone. Taking his steps cautiously, the younger approached the older. Taking the empty swing beside the older, Se Hun started to swing a little. Realising the younger's presence, Lu Han looked at Se Hun sadly. 
 
After a minute of silence, Lu Han sighed, earning Se Hun's attention."Aren't you going to ask me any questions? Why I left that place? What were we talking about?" 
 
Se Hun shook his head and stared ahead, "I think those questions will be answered when a certain someone wants to share it by himself, instead of me forcing him."
 
"I have to say you've matured really quickly Se Hun-ah." with a chuckle, Se Hun nodded his head in agreement. "My mother was here to just meet me. She has re-married and even have a daughter... She is happy with her life..." The younger's gaze landed on his brother, observing the sad smile plastered on the elder's face.
 
"You...should be happy for her." Se Hun replied. In response, the older shrugged his shoulders and started to swing as well.
 
"I am. One thing that really annoys me is...my hope..." his voice trailed off as he stopped swinging and stared at the ground, as if it was the most interesting thing in the whole planet. "I-I thought she was here to g-get me-"    And with a blink of an eye, Se Hun was already there, embracing the older warmly.
 
"ssh..it's alright. Everything is going to be okay hyung."
 
Clutching onto the hem of the younger's shirt, he poured out his feelings. "I-I'm not happy! I'm not! S-She was selfish.. S-she left me so she could marry a-another man! S-She left me!-" Lu Han cried and cried, letting all the burdens out from his chest, melting his issues on Se Hun's warm embrace.
 
Se Hun closed his eyes, inhaling the familiar scent of fresh shampoo, mixing up with Lu Han's cologne. Tightening his hold, he made sure that Lu Han was comfortable in this position, while he struggled.
 
 
---
 
 
Both brothers caught up the next train to Seoul. After a long and tiring 2 hours, they were finally returning back. Returning back to where they belonged, leaving the past behind.
 
 
Lu Han's eyes were puffy red from all the crying and Se Hun's shirt was drenched with the older's tears. 
 
When the two sat down, they both exhaled a long breath of relief. Se Hun took his phone out and fiddled with the keychain, that was dangling lightly. One thing really bothered him.
 
"Lu Han hyung." catching the older's attention, Se Hun faced towards his brother. "When you said about...er..your hope... I mean you were sad when you said about, s-she was just there to tell you the t-truth, not to t-take her with you-"
 
"Yah, just get to the point." Lu Han interrupted the confusing, long sentence.
 
"Would you l-leave if s-she was there to g-get you?" there was no reply. Biting his lower lip, Se Hun eyed the unreadable expression plastered on his brother's face.
 
Soon, Lu Han's blank expression changed into a soft smile- which Se Hun was used to-, as he widened his arms, signalling Se Hun to be enveloped on the warmth. The younger blinked for a few seconds, processing what on earth was happening, but his train of thoughts came to a halt when he felt the older enveloping his body securely.
 
"Babo. I would never leave you." Lu Han whispered on Se Hun's ear, sending shivers down on Se Hun's spine.
 
 
---
 
 
"And the next performance is from Lay and Kai!" the 'host' called out, as a mass of cheers roared when hearing the names.
 
Off stage, Yixi- Lay jumped up and down, repressing his excitement, while the younger was sulking, with his puffy red eyes (but still, he looked attractive).
 
"I don't want to do this!" Kai said, running a hand through his perfectly permed hair. In response, the older rolled his eyes as he playfully punched the younger on the arms, earning a glare.
 
"Listen kid. You have to do this! There is no backing out. We have talked through this and you agreed, okay." oh how the cheerful-dimples-warm-smile-handsome-cute features changed, showing his authority as a hyung.
 
"It wasn't talking, it was more like annoying me and killing every precious moment of my life!" Lay 'tsk-ed' pulling Kai with him on the stage (which was covered with curtains). Positioning from the start, as Lay exhaled a long breath and Kai followed soon.
 
Before the curtains rolled up, Lay patted the younger's shoulder; encouraging him and mouthing a 'Hwaiting!'
 
 
 
 
The music was full on and so was their dance. Smirking, grabbing their crotch, their lips, seducing every girl with that look and revealing some of their toned body parts, they sure blew the audience's minds.
 
Yixing was doing and showing every perfections, where as Jong-In was keeping in track with the older. His mind was still filled about Lu Han, resulting him to lose his concentration soon.
 
The heavy cheers started to die down, as he felt the same pain from before... 'Where is Lu Han?' and before he knew it, he stopped in the middle of the dance, as he bit his lips and his mind completely froze. Yixing carried on though, hoping Jong-In would catch up, but to no avail.
 
The younger stood there frozen, not knowing what to do next.
 
 
Facing the older male, Jong-In sighed. "I can't do this." at this point, the music had stopped and so did the cheers. "I'm sorry Yixing...but he isn't here...and I can't do it if he's not here. I'm sorry". Everyone started to whisper around, wondering why they stopped dancing and what they were talking about.
 
 
"Yah! Kim Jong-In! Why aren't you performing?!" Jong-In's eyes widened, recognising the familiar voice. 
 
Turning his head around to where the source of voice had came from, Jong-In's eyes grew bigger and bigger, noticing and recognising his friend. His best friend, Lu Han.
 
 
---
 
 
 
A/N- so sorry for the 2 weeks wait! I was busy with my social life XD
 
So yeah, Lu han isn't going anywhere and lets just say that Se Hun isn't that cold anymore and for Kai... You'll find out in next chapter, but the main focus will be HunHan. 
 
The next update will be at the weekends again( sorry). And OMFG! 700 + Subs (Imma going to die now XD)
 
And like I always say, Please comment and Subscribe.
 
Oh! and guys if you like Any Exo posters (well if you wanna request) then here's the link - (I wanted to start making graphics again)