-Clearing.

We're brothers, right?
"What is up with you?" Lu Han asks, concerned about the younger's mood.
 
"I'm fine. Just tired.." his voice trailing off, Se Hun changes the t.v channel, which he was not even focusing on from the start.
 
Both brothers were sitting next to each other on the comfy sofa, "enjoying" their weekend while their mother is busy cooking for lunch.
Lu Han being a year older and worried, invites Se Hun to take a quick nap on his lap, which obviously results a red-face Se Hun, but in the end, he obliged.
 
 
"Just close your eyes and rest for a while, okay?" Lu Han says, caressing the soft brown locks of the younger.
 
 
Se Hun lets out a soft sigh before closing his eyes and liking the simple touch of his older brother.
 
"Lu Han hyung." 
 
"Neh Se Hun?"
 
 
"H-Have you and Jong-In stopped arguing yet?" frozen by the question, Lu Han stops the affectionate action and exhales a long breath.
 
 
"I- we'll make up soon. Don't worry, Se Hun-ah." with a calm soft voice, Lu Han tries to assure the younger male.
 
Se Hun nods his head, understandingly. "Lu Han hyung...can I ask you a favour?" the red blush, creeping up again, Se Hun asks, this time, shifting his head, so he will be able to face the older's eyes.
 
Lu Han smiles toward the adorable living being called Se Hun and nods his head as a silent 'Go on.'
 
"Can you c-caress, I m-mean t-touch my face as well?" can the ground open up and swallow me? Se Hun thinks, as he earns a tinge of pink appearing on Lu Han's face. Staring straight up to his brother's brown orbs, Se Hun bites his lower lip, in an attempt to persuade the older male.
 
"S-Sure." stuttering while replying, Lu Han manages to stay calm.
 
When immediately in contact with Se Hun's porcelain skin, Lu Han's pink shade turns into a brighter red, as he traces his hands affectionately onto the delicate skin.
 
Se Hun smiles softly, loving the touch and earning an adorable expression from his brother. Closing his eyes, he lets the unknown feeling overtake him.
 
 
 
'Why are you so nice?'
 
_____________
 
 
 
 
"Hello Mrs.Kim." Lu Han greets when Jong-In's mother picks up the call. "Is.. Jong-In there?"
"Oh.. okay, thank you anyways." Lu Han ends up the call, as he sighs again for the nth time of the day. 'Ignoring me! Aish, I'll kill you Kim Jong-In!'  the brunette mentally curses at his best friend for ignoring his calls.
 
 
 
"Lu Hannie dear, someone is here to meet you." Sooyoung calls out from the living room, while the older male lies down on his bed and thinks of a way to kill Jong-In later. By hearing his mother's call, he immediately gets up to meet the 'someone'.
 
 
When he exits his room and enters the living area, he is more than surprised. 'Oh my god!'
 
There stood Zhang Yixing. Smiling softly until his dimple showed up.
 
"Hi." hearing the soothing voice, Lu Han gulps the lump of saliva that had just formed on his throat.
 
'Can the ground open up and swallow me?' he mentally thinks, as he process the appearance of Se hun's friend on his mind. "uhmn..h-hi?"
 
 
"Waah! Se hun is right!" chirping, which seemed totally un-characteristic, Yixing approaches toward Lu Han and smiles even wider (If that's even possible). Lu Han blinks for a couple of seconds, until his brows furrows down; signalling that he was confused. "Oh, sorry! I'm Zhang Yixing, Se Hun's friend and you're Lu Han, Se hun's older brother."
 
 
"I-I...?" panicking, Lu Han asks, as he fidgets under the welcoming stare given by Yixing.
 
"I'm his hyung after all and there is no way that Se Hun will escape from any secrets! Speaking of the devil, where is he?" a soft smile forming onto the older's face, Lu Han likes the feeling of someone who he can talk to, other than Se Hun and Jong-In.
 
"He's taking a shower."
 
"He is a clean freak. Oh! and I heard from Se Hun, that you're Chinese as well, is that correct?" Yixing asks again, holding Lu Han's hand and leading them onto the nearby sofa.
 
Following behind, Lu Han sits down next to Yixing. "I-I am..but let's just say..that I u-used to be." smiling bitterly, Lu Han remembers his mother's word. Past is past...it should be forgotten.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yixing hyung, what are you doing here?"  Se Hun asks, while he figures the familiar figure sitting on the couch with his older brother. "You didn't said that you would be here today."
 
By hearing the younger's voice, Yixing gets up and launches toward Se Hun. 
 
Hugging the younger and nearly tackling him down on the floor, Yixing lets out a laugh- which the younger finds it absolutely weird- and lets go of the embrace, as he remembers Lu Han is still here. 
 
With a knowing glance, Yixing shows his signature eye smile towards Se Hun and leads him to join with Lu Han and him.
 
 
"I am here to meet my brave Se Hunnie~" he cooed, as he pinches the younger's left cheek, earning a little whine from Se Hun. "-and of course Lu Han ge." 
 
Lu Han chuckles, eyeing both males in amusement. 'Even Se Hun doesn't act like that around me..'
 
"I thought you were going out with Baekhyun hyung today." Se Hun replies, confused by the sudden appearance of his hyung. 
 
Pouting cutely, Yixing furrows his brows. "You don't want me here, do you Se Hunnie?". In response, the younger just rolls his eyes and exhales a long breath. "-besides, Baekhyun decided to come over."
 
Catching the attention of the younger, Se Hun widens his eyes and grabs the dancer's collar, earning a little smirk from the dancer and a shocked look of horror from his older brother.
 
 
____________________________
 
 
"Oh, Jong-In, welcome back." Jong-In's mother greets, when her son arrives at the kitchen and hugs her from the back.
 
"Umma, what are you making for dinner today?" earning a chuckle, his mother turns around and pinches his cheeks playfully.
 
"Always about food! How about you ask me if my day was good or not or- "
 
"How was your day today? Was it good or bad?" hitting her son on the shoulder, she manages to hear an apology from Jong-In. "Umma~ I'm sorry, okay? Now I'll go and change-"
 
"Oh yeah, Jong-In ah, Lu Han called you today. He said that you didn't picked up your phone, so he called at the house's landline." Hearing his best friend's name, he lets out an in audible sigh.
 
"Neh..." his velvety voice trailing off, as he cautiously tries to escape from any further questioning from his mother.
 
"Jong-In. Spill it." showing her authority, Jong-In gives up in the end.
 
"We..I mean, I'm kinda angry at him." his mother nods her head; signalling that she is listening. "-it might sound stupid and childish, but I kind of feel betrayed. I mean, doesn't he trust me as well? Why can't he tell me his problems, so I could help him and why-"
 
 
"Jong-In, calm down, okay? Clearly, you pouring out questions to me will not solve anything. You need to talk to him, okay? I know Lu Han for seven years son, I know he is not a bad guy and you must give him a chance to explain things out to you, got that Kim Jong-In?"
 
 
Nodding his head slowly, Jong-In frowns; showing his stubborn side. 
 
"-and when I mean giving a chance, I mean you talk to him right now."
 
 
 
___________
 
 
 
"Yah! Why Baekhyun hyung?!" hearing the sudden outburst, Lu Han flinches.
 
 
"What's the matter? Baekhyun just wants to meet Lu Han, okay. And I'm guessing that Lu Han ge doesn't mind at all, right ge?" questioning the oldest male out of the three, Yixing blinds Lu Han with his sweet smile.
 
 
"I-I g-guess so." a glare thrown by Se Hun towards his direction, as Lu Han cowers up, until his words starts to stutter awfully.
 
While unnoticed to this tension, Yixing sticks his tongue out in a child-like manner at Se Hun, earning a roll of his eyes from Se Hun.
 
 
"B-But why is Se Hun's friend here t-to m-meet me?" bothered by this question, Lu Han finally asks, grabbing Yixing's attention.
 
 
"Because our Se Hun here-"
 
Yixing's words are interrupted when the door bell rings, signalling that someone is here.
 
"I'll get it." Lu Han says while excusing himself from Yixing and Se Hun.
 
 
 
 
When Lu Han is out, Yixing faces the younger male in front with a knowing smile plastered on his face.
 
"He is cute without his glasses on." Yixing states, as he nudges the younger on the shoulder, his sickeningly sweet smile never fading off, while Se Hun face palms himself, clearly annoyed by his hyung.
 
_______________
 
Lu Han's vision invades by a handsome male when he opens the front door.
 
"Uhmn..who might you be looking for?"
 
"Isn't this Oh Se Hun's house?-" Lu Han nods his head as a 'yes'. "-I thought I-Oh! You're Lu Han!"
 
'What on earth is happening?'
 
 
"Baekhyun hyung, just come in." an annoyed voice from Se Hun, calls from the living area. Stepping aside, Lu Han opens the door further so he could let the male in.
 
While Baekhyun enters, Lu Han follows suit, his eyes invaded by Yixing down on the floor and Se Hun straddling the older by the waist.
 
 
"Lu Han hyung, your phone is ringing by the way." Se Hun mutters, while Yixing struggles under him. Baekhyun, who just entered, casually sits down on the couch and scans every corner of the living area, as if the scene in front was completely normal.
 
 
Lu Han wants to help the struggling dancer, but dismays the thought when he hears his cell phone ringing from his room.
 
 
 
________
 
"Jong-In?" he hears his best friend on the other line. A lump of saliva forms on his throat, as he hears his name repeatedly calling for a few seconds before he lets out a sigh and answers with a soft 'yes.'
 
 
"W-Why did you called?" 
 
 
"I-....I'm coming over, it's much easier if we talk face to face." he hears no reply from his best friend. 'Was he scared?'
 
 
"O-Okay." and with that, Jong-In ends up the call. 
 
Little did he know that his mother was silently hearing her son's little conversation, smiling brightly for some reason.
 
 
_______________
 
 
"Umma do you need some help?" Lu Han asks when he enters the kitchen, surprised to find his mother taking ages to cook lunch, after all, Sooyoung was a great cook and prepared her meals with just a snap of her fingers (well that's kinda exaggerating).
 
 
"I'm done dear, you just hang out with your friends, okay?" Lu Han pouts.
 
"They are Se Hun's friends, not mine." In response, Sooyoung rolls her eyes and pushes Lu Han out of the kitchen, while mumbling along the lines of 'teenagers are easy to bond, so blend in sweetheart.'
 
But before heading out, Lu Han pokes  his head again, "Umma, Jong-In said he's coming over, so you might want to cook a bigger lunch."
 
Sooyoung playfully glares at his son and crosses her arms in front of her chest, while Lu Han throws a chuckle and mouths a 'Hwaiting!'
 
 
 
 
 
"Se-" Lu Han cuts himself off, as he eyes a new scene, where Se Hun was on top of...Baekhyun this time, while Yixing laughs his out.
 
 
"I-I was just stating the fact Se Hunnie! J-Just let me go!" as painful as it sounds, Baekhyun was still smirking, as if mocking the younger male.
 
Yixing wipes his tears off, before he pats the empty space beside him, inviting Lu Han to join in.
 
"What is up with them?" Lu Han asks timidly, as his gaze lands over the angry Se Hun and the struggling-yet smirking fool, Baekhyun.
 
 
"Oh, it's just that Baekhyun complimented you and Se Hun got pissed, that's it." with a smile, Yixing says, eyes glistening from the laughter from before.
 
After processing what Yixing said, Lu Han's cheeks turns into a rosy colour, clearly embarrased.
 
"Aigoo~ you look so cute when you're blushing~" Yixing cooed, while pinching the older's rosy cheeks, earning the attention of Se Hun.
 
Groaning, Se Hun gets himself off of Baekhyun and mumbles some curses under his breath.
 
 
"Aish, hyungs, just go to your homes! I'm fed up with you guys." Se Hun states, clearly annoyed at his two hyungs, who were constantly ticking the younger's patience.
 
 
"Aww~ our Se Hunnie here wants to be alone with his older brother, right Baekhyun?" teasingly, Yixing wiggles his eye brows, while Baekhyun nods his head as a yes and Lu Han stares at the three youngsters blankly.
 
 
"Just leave!" hearing the outburst, Yixing puts his hands up in the air, a sign for surrender, while Baekhyun pouts.
 
Lu Han notices the tension, so he tries to break the ice. "Se-"
 
 
"What?!" Se Hun snaps back, but only regrets when he notices his brother flinching a bit.
 
 
"J-Jong-In said h-he's coming over..." his voice trailing off, he fidgets under the soft stares given by the three male.
 
 
Taking his eyes off from his innocent older brother, Se Hun pinches the bridge of his nose, in an attempt to calm himself down. "Okay...I-...I'll be back in just a minute." Se Hun says while walking out of the room, leaving Lu Han with his two hyungs.
 
 
 
 
When Se Hun is out of sight, Yixing faces Lu Han and shows his signature eye smile. He motions Baekhyun to come closer.
 
"This guy here is Byun Baekhyun, and let's just say...he wanted to meet you."
 
Lu Han blinks for a few seconds, clearly confused. "W-Why...me?"
 
 
"I'm here to apologise to you." Baekhyun smiles sadly, as he extends his hand out for Lu Han to take it. "-even though you don't recognise me, but behind the back, I used to make fun of you..and seriously, if Se Hun didn't told me what kind of a person you are, I bet I would have carried on with mocking you, but when I see my "cold-hearted" dongseang slowly warming in, I just have to forget about my pride and bow down to this certain someone who has changed him."
 
 
"I-...I don't understand." 
 
Yixing grabs Lu Han's right hand and places it on Baekhyun's extended left hand. "Baekhyun thinks you are an awesome person, who has changed Se Hun."
 
 
Lu Han's eyes widens in surprise, as he looks for a sign of a joke, but to no avail.
 
"I didn't... -"
 
"Lu Han hyung, let's start with...being friends, okay?" Baekhyun's warm smile invites Lu Han to do so, as a small smile forms onto the older chinese's face.
 
"I'm Oh Lu Han."
 
"Byun Baekhyun here."
 
"Don't forget about me!" Yixing complains, earning a chuckle from Lu Han, and Baekhyun rolls his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Silently, Se Hun smiles softly, hearing his child-like hyungs.
 
 
 
___________________
 
 
 
 
 
"Boys! Lunch is ready." Sooyoung calls out, poking her head out of the kitchen.
 
Stopping the video game, four of them heads toward the dinning area, starving and groaning. Lu Han stops in midway when he hears the door bell ring. 'Must be Jong-In.'
 
 
Bolting toward the entrance, Lu Han opens the door, his vision welcomed by his best friend, Jong-In.
 
"Jong-In, come in." Lu Han starts steadily, as he notices a frown plastered on the younger's face.
 
"Are there guests in your home?" Jong-In asks when he notices the shoes lying aside the door. In response, Lu Han nods his head.
 
"Don't worry, we can talk in my room."
 
Without entering the kitchen (where Sooyoung and Se Hun and his friends were in), Lu Han guides the younger toward his room.
 
 
 
 
Closing the door behind, Lu Han smiles softly towards his friend. "How have you been lately?" Lu Han starts off.
 
 
"Angry, sad, what else do you want to know?" Jong-In replies. His once velvety, soothing voice changed into a sharp tone. Ouch.
 
 
"Jong-In, I did said I'm sorry, what else do you want?"
 
 
"Reverse the time when you left me and tell me truth why left me." That could never happen, but Jong-In's childish mind...
 
 
"Jong-Innie~ don't be silly, that can never happen."
 
 
"If you knew this, then why? Why didn't you just said that you're leaving? Why Lu Han?!"
 
 
 
"-Because he didn't wanted to burden you."  looking toward the familiar intruder, Jong-In groaned in annoyance, as Lu Han stared at his younger brother with wide eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
 
A/N- I keep delaying the updating times , I know and i'm sorry >< but seriously, i don't have any inspirations so its kinda hard for me!